Graduates thread - WTT ladies who have moved to NTNP / TTC or are pregnant

Thanks everyone!

Brenn- This was our third month. The main thing we did differently was I didn't obsess about what cycle day I was on. Instead we DTD every day with fertile CM. I don't temp or use OPKs the first two months I was trying to guess OV date and was off both months. This last I just listened to my body. Good luck in your TTC journey! Keep us updated!

Oh- went to the doctor today to confirm...due date is April 1,2014

Thanks sausages! That's what the nurse was saying ...could definitely have some fun LOL :)

Congratulations Brenn!!! That is so exciting!

I'm right behind you kksy9b!!! :happydance: Due the 5th of April and still can't quite believe it!!

Congrats Brenn! So happy for you, you've been WTT for so long!

Thank you, sarahfh, it does seem like I've been here forever. I miss the forum, but getting my bfp and knowing we did it right (for us) made the whole wait worth every single second.

Yeah :) I'm definitely here for the long hall, around 4 years, so it's nice to see long term waiters going over to pregnancy and beyond :)

Yea!! Early April is a great time for a baby! I'll have to start stalking your journal so I can keep up with how you are doing! I'm glad that you feel so great with your decision to wait and now with the pregnancy. My DH and I are right there with you. We've been together 10 years this year and married for over 5 1/2...its been a long wait but so happy we've done it this way...definitely the right decision for us!

sarahfh- hang in there! Speaking from experience- it will go by much faster than you may think. I hope your wait goes quickly for you and that you get to really enjoy the time between!

Congrats brenn! I remember being in WTT with you last year, it's really nice to see your bfp!

Kksy9b is right sarahfh, it's definitely worth the wait to know you've got to where you want/need to be before starting your little family. And it really can go by so quickly! Lol. I'm so glad we waited. We've still got a lot to do, but we're in a good position now to have a baby.

Yeah, I've been here 18 months already so I know the wait will be worth it, just finding it tough at the moment. If we were to use enough of our spare cash after bills to enjoy ourselves I would be here another 2 years on top so just got to grit my teeth and wait for 2017/18 to come along. It's boring but hopefully it will pay off and I won't regret waiting so long :)

Oh yea! Another graduate! Good luck!

Good luck Zaly! I hope your TTC journey is a short one!

Lovely idea - I hope to be on that front page one day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->