guilty pleasure of the day???

I want doughnuts too. In the worst way. And earthquake cake...which I might just make tonight because it sounds so yummy.

It just came out of the oven!!

Grease a 9x13 baking pan and sprinkle with 1 cup chopped nuts and 1 cup coconut.

Prepare a chocolate cake mix according to package directions and pour on top.

Blend together 1 lb powdered sugar and 1 pkg cream cheese, spread this on top of cake batter.

Bake at 350 (f) for 30 minutes, then lower to 300 for another 30 minutes.

It's called earthquake cake because it looks all rippled and cracked. But the cream cheese sinks to the middle to make a really gooey filling. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

It just came out of the oven!!

Grease a 9x13 baking pan and sprinkle with 1 cup chopped nuts and 1 cup coconut.

Prepare a chocolate cake mix according to package directions and pour on top.

Blend together 1 lb powdered sugar and 1 pkg cream cheese, spread this on top of cake batter.

Bake at 350 (f) for 30 minutes, then lower to 300 for another 30 minutes.

It's called earthquake cake because it looks all rippled and cracked. But the cream cheese sinks to the middle to make a really gooey filling. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

Holy Schmoly!! that sounds INCREDIBLE! can you post a pic? I am so making that this weekend (minus the coconut:))

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jIW3y_jWy-w/SsrLD3Kz3rI/AAAAAAAABS0/sOAZVAySnnQ/s400/earthquake+cake.jpg

is it totally weird that I just drooled when I saw that picture?? :haha:

omg yum @ the earthquake cake.
now that i'm BFing i'm totally craving chocolate.
i will definitely make that if my LO has a sleepy day

yum @ the cake! i'm having an affair with chocolate these days--i really try not to have too much but i do need a small amount each day to make the day complete :) if i made that cake tho, i'd have to eat the entire thing and that might not be so good...hmm.

careful girls! had my baby yesterday and she's 10 pounds!!!! too much guilty pleasures for me!!! lol.

sorry abt typing, 1 handed w/ baby on lap

YAY!!! Im making the cake now for sure!!! It makes you go into labor, lol! Congrats to you sweetie!

Thanks girls!! I'm so thrilled, and so happy to be relieved of being pregnant also. I hope you ladies enjoy your cake and that your babies don't take their time coming so you can meet them and snuggle them!!

Putting my earthquake cake in the oven now! Can't wait!!

A giant bowl of ice cream with hot fudge and cherries...for BREAKFAST!!!:blush: :haha:

Ice cream with hot fudge, marshmallow, whipped cream and a cherry.

ummm, not as good as expected. I got all the ingredients from a health food store so the cake mix was gluten free and made with organic milk and eggs. and the sugar was organic an something else.... It was good but i think the duncan hines version would have been better. Oh well, it is edible and probably a whole lot healthier;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->