guilty pleasure of the day???

I had a big slice of Italian cream cake. It was wonderful.

i had to have a whopper from burger king today LOL

peanut butter nutella gelatto after a burger and fries :blush: holy cow I'm a pig.

I was naughty today...
I had 5 cadbury cream eggs for lunch
a homemade meatball sub for dinner and a few oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

But guilt free, the way I think of it...I only have 3 more days to eat this way since I'm getting induced on Wednesday

a little hesitant to put this up here, but Im enjoying a glass of red wine. and its damn good

oh i had a few sips last night from a friend at dinner--so tasty!

ROFL this thread is hillarious and makes you so hungry! *waddles to the kitchen* ;3

Oh man--DH is baking a chocolate cake with blueberries for tomorrow's superbowl party--it has been torture smelling it and i was thinking that it would be so hard to wait til tomorrow to try it--i walk into the kitchen and DH is eating some! :) guess we dont' have to wait to try it...so i had a very small piece (too late to eat much chocolate if i want to sleep tonight)...OMG it's the best thing ever! Can't wait til tomorrow when I can have more! Our guests will show up and half the cake will be gone! :haha: just kidding...we had to try it tho in case it sucked we wouldn't want to serve it (that's our story anyways).

Our guests will show up and half the cake will be gone! :haha: just kidding...we had to try it tho in case it sucked we wouldn't want to serve it (that's our story anyways).

Of course you should :D

I'm still in doubt whether I'm going to make white chocolate glazed brownies or monchou pie today.... Dilemmaaaaaa!

I'm getting ready to make a bunch of food for the football game tonight. Not sure how much of it will make it to the game, but I'm going to try.

Is making enchiladas today for superbowl party--and know that other folks are bringing pizza, chips/salsa, banana muffins, we baked the chocolate/blueberry cake, and someone might be bringing ice cream...oh lord, good thing i ate salad for dinner last night!

I really want cake for breakfast...I'm going to make some scrambled eggs tho.

i got a bag of munchies earlier from asda they will be yummy later lol

Have been totally in love with poptarts! I've also been really craving juicy fruits, like oranges and melon...which makes up for the badness of 4 pop tarts i had yesterday!!

I bought a box of Cadbury Milk Tray in Asda for £3 for myself... yyyyup... I'm scoffing them now. How sad lol.xx

Have been totally in love with poptarts! I've also been really craving juicy fruits, like oranges and melon...which makes up for the badness of 4 pop tarts i had yesterday!!

cookie dough poptarts are the best!

Ugh...I swore I'd be good today.
I had a bowl of reeses puffs cereal for lunch since I missed breakfast.

And as if it wasn't enough that I ate all 5 cadbury cream eggs my husband bought me yesterday...he decides to reward me by buying the entire box from the grocery store... :saywhat:

So I had two and i'm DONE! I swear!

I've had all sorts of naughtiness today :)

I made strawberry icecream. OH was desperate to try it, so attempted to stick a spoon into the icecream machine - as it was still churning :wacko: The spoon got stuck, the motor started making a horrible rattling noise, so he lifted the lid, which meant the icecream was therefore splattered all around the kitchen. It took ages to clean, and all the while I was cursing him for daring to waste my icecream!!

I still had loads though. :blush:

I've had cookies galore today! Oatmeal and strawberry waffers plus a cup of hot chocolate. I regret nothing. We're having mild italian sausages (hope I can tolerate them! lol) and sweet potatoe fries for dinner. Going to be delish!

I just made a batch of peanut butter and chocolate fudge brownies. Just waiting for them to cool enough to eat one...or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->