• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Had 12 week scan today, guessing a boy based on nub theory

I'm cramping on and off all week I never have cramps this early before af

Going to wait I've always only have bfp 14 dpo and I only got 1 test and can't get to the city till Saturday if not I'd test south and drive dh crazy

Hopefully later this year. I'd try now but dh wants to wait.

I'm getting to old to wait I don't want kids after 35

I'm only 27 so I have plenty of time but dh is 45 and although men can still father children in some cases in their 70s the quality of the sperm decreases. But it's me who is more concerned about his age than he is lol

It sucks only men can keep making babies no matter how old they are

It does, but pregnancy takes such a toll on the body especially when you get to number 4 or 5 in a short space of time. Can't imagine still doing it in 20 years time like a man could.

Ya I'm sick the whole pregnancy and my last 2 were in the same year

I can't imagine having 2 in the same year! Don't think I would be able to handle it...but for me third baby I'm probably gonna try ntnp after 6 months and really ttc after baby #2's 1st birthday.

I fell pregnant shortly after my c son's 1st birthday and my entire family already think I'm crazy as well as some other random people.

Gosh now that my gender scan is coming up I'm feeling so anxious! I want a girl so bad but I'm worried about my son already. He's been the apple of our eyes and I don't want him to feel like we're giving him any less attention with a newborn. My extended family also prefer girls so I know they will be gushing over a baby girl and my son will be left out.

I got my bfp with number 2 the day after my eldests 1st birthday. He was brilliant with the baby and loved being a big brother.

On a side thought, I was wondering if your husbands helped with night feedings during the newborn strange? He might be a good dad (at times) during the day but he barely helps out at night if not at all if I remember correctly. I was exhausted with my son but he would just sleep and when I asked him to help out that would lead to a fight and me in tears because he would get grumpy from being worked up. I'm actually scared of having this baby at times because there's a toddler in tow and I gate my husbands nightly behavior.

He helped with our first. Our second I had post natal depression and didn't bond and he took over care from the moment fe walked in the door to the moment he left for work the next morning. Our 3rd I breastfed so he couldn't really do feeds but he'd get up with the others in the morning and let me sleep in and help on other ways. This time I'm breastfeeding again and we have school runs to do so he can't help much with lay ins or night feeds ATM

I bottle feed and I do the nighttimes and dh lets me sleep in morning and takes care of the smallest boys

Hi ladies how is everyone doing? I will be finding out the gender on monday. So excited. I honestly don't have the slightest idea of what I'm having. Everyone wants me to have a girl but I'm now open to having another boy.

I really want a girl and I'm hoping after 4 boys that's what it will be if not not sure how I feel

Hope have a great u/s scan can't wait to hear what ur having

Thanks foxiechick1!

Kaiecee - I can imagine what it would be like to have 4 boys! I was originally stressed out about the possibility of having another boy but as the weeks went by, I grew to accept the possibility. We plan on having 4 kids, so if this one is a boy we still have 4 more tries. I will definitely look into the methods of conceiving a girl next time though, if this one is a boy.

I would really like to update, but I know its a sensitive matter like others have mentioned. I just dont want any mommas to feel bad if I end up with a girl. I remember when I was pregnant with my son, there was another gal who desperately wanted a boy after 3 girls and she just had a really sad look on her face when our friend said I was having a boy.

On a side note - did you try any swaying Kaiecee, or the girl diet with your previous pregnancies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"