Hair help, dying, stripping

Thanks, do you think i could put the blonde when its ginger, instead of bleaching it twice?

i think it would depend on how it turns out and what sort of blonde you want. If you dont want a white blonde, and its not to dark ginger you could try the ash blonde colour x

Cool. thanks! Do you just do the hair firsts then the roots at the end? im petrified of missing bits haha

yeah id do it that way if you have roots :) good luck x

Ok so im bleaching it tomorrow.

How many sachets will i need of the bblonde powder bleach? I bought 2 bottles of peroxide but panicing ill need more?
My hairs just below my sholders but quite thick...?

I'd take 3 sachets to make sure you get even coverage, so another bottle of bblonde peroxide too

Good luck! Better having more than you need than having patchy hair! Been there SO many times now :rofl: I buy in bulk from Salon Services now, safe bet :rofl:

This thread really makes me wanna dye my hair again argh!!!

Lol i know!! i think ill just buy another 2 bottles just in case! if i can find them :\

Been watching it on you tube and discovered these big tubs, if it works fine i think this is what ill do next time! lol

Go for it!! Ill be posting up pics on my way lol

My own hairdresser would kill me, I wanna go blue :rofl:

I am now sitting with bleach on me head! Let me know how you get on!

PS I have moved this to General Chatter in accordance with the GS guidelines, and merged your two threads

Not sure if you've done it yet, but I am a hairdresser and have a lot of experience of colouring/bleaching hair as well as having my own hair bleached for around ten years on and off.

If your hair is dark then you will definitely need to bleach it more than once. It will go red, then orange then lighter orange, then dark yellow then pale yellow. You need to bleach it to pale yellow before any toner or blonde hair dye will work. If it's any darker than pale yellow even a very ash toner or dye won't stop it looking yellow.

You are likely to get some breakage when you bleach it no matter what. How much breakage you get depends on the condition of your hair and what previous chemical treatments it has had on it. The darker it is to start with, the more damage lightening it with bleach will do and if you already have a dark hair dye on your hair it will take considerable bleach applications.

Generally, bleach stops working after about an hour or so because once peroxide (the stuff you mix with the bleach powder) is in contact witht he air it oxidises and turns to water. For the same reason once you open the peroxide unless it is sealed again it will become useless.

It's really difficult to bleach your own hair well. It's likely to go very uneven and yes, the roots will ighten much more quickly than the ends because the heat of your scalp makes the bleach work faster near the scalp. For that reason, unless you can avoid your roots with repeat applications once your roots are light enough, you will get a lot of breakage.

Bleaching hair is really a professional job and once that plenty of professionals aren't even prepared to do.

A month is what you are meant to wait at least. :/

Haha! What colour was ur hair b4? (Sorry I just noticed ur post :blush:thanks for moving it.

A month!? U think ill need 2 break those rules a bit! Lol

I know :blush:
Mine was black... Believe me my hair is not happy! :p I think I'm going pink now x

How did it turn out??

Thats mine done and dryed.
Roots are pale yellow, underneath my hair is still quite dark, which doesnt bother me 2 much its always been darker. BUT threwout the rest of my hair is slightly orange and my granny (who did it) missed a few bits so is patchy!! I need 2 do it again later, i cant leave it like this im like a lepard! haha!
Got herbal blonde toner in today so will use that.

I presume i will need 2 bleach again before putting on the ashblonde

It doesnt look as orange in the pic as it is in real life lol

Attachments

• PIC_0047.jpg
    PIC_0047.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 27
Mine is just as you describe too. I tried lightening the ends again but it wouldnt budge. I refuse to do anything more cause after double processing its in a pretty bad way.(I refuse to recommend it!)

Ive put the pink on, its too uneven to consider going out :/ Going back dark (yup more feking processing) but i might leave a few pink flashes.

I highly recommend coconut oil though. Put it on before bleach or dye, it really does help your hair. Without that I think i would have been way worse off.

Im cancelling my hair appointment. My hairdresser will kill me.:rofl:

Edit - couldnt get my hair that light, but thats years of going black for me!

Lol i know its so hot here 2day (NEVER hot here!) and cant go out, went in the garden, for a whole 2 mins and there was 2 much wasps, my poor son!!! Might rry get someone take him out a walk later! lol

My hair seems 2 be in pretty good condition, considering! i did put in hot oil last night and conditioned it 2ce since that bleach.

Looking at my hair more, its actully awful!! haha like i say it doesnt look as bad in that pic!

Deff bleaching tonight, suppose to be a nice week, and got a bday party on sat so need 2 be half decient lol.

Oh no! i hope i dont have 2 go dark again :\ lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"