Hallow-Queens October *testing thread*

17 dpo View attachment 1117307Beta HCG 2 ((cry))
I guess I’m thankful if this was going to happen, it happened very quickly. My body hasn’t figured it out yet. Still bloated, sore boobs and general icky pregnant feeling. I’m hoping to start bleeding soon and get this over with
I’m so so sorry!

Oh no @elmum I'm so sorry to hear. Those tests must be ubcredibly sensitive to still have a line with a hcg of 2!
Sending :hugs:
@NightFlower how are you doing I was just thinking about you x

@NightFlower good luck for this cycle I have everything crossed for you!!

Im doing OK, can't believe I'm 22 weeks already!! I need it to sloooow down so I can enjoy x
Dang girl didn't realize you were that far along already :). I don't feel like it will be my month nov but we did dtd a couple of times hope it's enough. October was a long one for me. I just feel like giving up.

Oh and we got our first snow of the season today but it's melting now. So it begins lol...

I got a positive opk yesterday followed by a temp dip this morning and ewcm the last 2 to 3 days just a few high temps should confirm for good but looks like I'm ovulating today

20231101_182848.jpg

Hey ladies how are u? Alot going on here. Me and my dh have split up
Hey lovely, I thought of you quite a bit the last few weeks and logged in to see how you are doing. I’m sorry to hear this, sending you hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->