Hallow-Queens October *testing thread*

So, I tested again today and things are looking good with the progression. I also got a “pregnant” on a digital tonight. I haven’t figured out how I’m going to tell DH. Eeek! This is difficult to keep under wraps. Meanwhile, I’m so bloated that I look pregnant and I’m only 3 weeks 5 days! My kids will surely notice soon. Ha ha
IMG_4004.jpeg

So, I tested again today and things are looking good with the progression. I also got a “pregnant” on a digital tonight. I haven’t figured out how I’m going to tell DH. Eeek! This is difficult to keep under wraps. Meanwhile, I’m so bloated that I look pregnant and I’m only 3 weeks 5 days! My kids will surely notice soon. Ha ha
View attachment 1117279
Amazing!!!! Congrats hun!!!!

View attachment 1117279

Fantastic progression, congratulations! I LIVE for moments like these with little miracles on their way. I’m so happy for you, it’s been a rough ride for you. <3

Fantastic progression, congratulations! I LIVE for moments like these with little miracles on their way. I’m so happy for you, it’s been a rough ride for you. <3

thank you!
:hug:

I said i wasn't gonna ttc just ntnp which until now cd 16 I have.. but I had tons of ewcm and we dtd yesterday not forced or timed and today I got this.. do you think with the ewcm it could be a real surge?

20231028_130847.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"