Hallow-Queens October *testing thread*

Reaction score
360_F_294275144_NI1fQvaDgj3xe3rPm8ltafYwNPzR6DlK.jpg
Hey ladies figured I'd start a October testing thread as I will be testing on October 1st and will be 9dpo then.

October is my favorite month so hoping if I start this thread it will bring me and other ladies some luck!!

Let me know when your testing and I'll add your name to the list.

Baby dust and good luck ❤

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Oct 5th
@FTale

Oct 13th
@Lightning7:witch:

Oct 17th
@Lozb:witch:

Oct 18th
@ChibiLena:witch:

Oct 21st
@thencomesbebe
Oct 24th
@Esther87

Oct28th
@elmum:bfp:

@Jules8 :witch:

@RedRose19 :witch:
@NightFlower :witch:

Last edited:
Hello lovely how are you I will be joining hopefully on here just not sure on dates as yet we done the deed the day after ovulation but feel like af is on her way though xx

Hello lovely how are you I will be joining hopefully on here just not sure on dates as yet we done the deed the day after ovulation but feel like af is on her way though xx
:hi:hey pink I'm doing well thanks for asking. I know its still early for an Oct thread butttt I figured why not sense I ovulated today and hope it will be my sticky baby month. Now comes the long tww. I'm waiting till 9dpo this cycle to test because I only have I think maybe 12 strips left. I'm not buying more till maybe next cycle if needed. Spending way to much on stupid hpts every month it's ridiculous lol..

anyways I'm looking forward to you joining this thread in the near future. Miss chatting with ya O:)
Hope your doing well.

The fall time and Halloween is one of my favorite time of year! Good luck ladies! :dust:

:hi:hey pink I'm doing well thanks for asking. I know its still early for an Oct thread butttt I figured why not sense I ovulated today and hope it will be my sticky baby month. Now comes the long tww. I'm waiting till 9dpo this cycle to test because I only have I think maybe 12 strips left. I'm not buying more till maybe next cycle if needed. Spending way to much on stupid hpts every month it's ridiculous lol..

anyways I'm looking forward to you joining this thread in the near future. Miss chatting with ya O:)
Hope your doing well.
Thinking of you! Praying you get your baby soon!

Good luck everyone! Hopefully this month will be filled with treats and no tricks!

I’ll be joining you ladies! After a longgg annovulatory cycle(ugh,pcos), I finally got af on Monday. Thankfully, last month I talked to my OB and they were ok prescribing femara since I used it for my first 2 pregnancies. I’m taking 5mg femara days 3-7 and this will hopefully get me to ovulate. Not sure on dates yet though. Currently only on CD 5 and took my third dose of femara today.

Hope your doing well.
It makes sense to have it we are at the end of this month anyways. I have a box of wondfo strips I only seem to use 1 every 2 days lol. I'm always I'm and out of here just don't always have time write a message with the 5yr old baba and college just now its a lot but I wouldn't have it any other way xx

Good luck everyone! Hopefully this month will be filled with treats and no tricks!

I’ll be joining you ladies! After a longgg annovulatory cycle(ugh,pcos), I finally got af on Monday. Thankfully, last month I talked to my OB and they were ok prescribing femara since I used it for my first 2 pregnancies. I’m taking 5mg femara days 3-7 and this will hopefully get me to ovulate. Not sure on dates yet though. Currently only on CD 5 and took my third dose of femara today.
I hope that the femara helps good luck

Thanks for starting this @NightFlower!!! As predicted, I ovulated while on my work trip for September, but no work trips planned this month and DH has been on the clomid somewhere around 8 weeks now, so but the time we try in October it should be about 10 weeks, which we were told is the magic number!!! Don't know when I will test yet, but I will let you know after I ovulate! GL everyone! Lots of baby dust, and hope to see TONS of BFPs for spooky season! ***Edit to add, I will also be on Letrozol this month!!

Thanks for starting this @NightFlower!!! As predicted, I ovulated while on my work trip for September, but no work trips planned this month and DH has been on the clomid somewhere around 8 weeks now, so but the time we try in October it should be about 10 weeks, which we were told is the magic number!!! Don't know when I will test yet, but I will let you know after I ovulate! GL everyone! Lots of baby dust, and hope to see TONS of BFPs for spooky season! ***Edit to add, I will also be on Letrozol this month!!
Yay for no work trips and hope the clomid helps DH. Also that the letrozol works. Is that for helping with ovulation? It's shots right? I hope it will be you lucky month!!

Good luck! Also, yay! A letrozole buddy! Hopefully we’ll be bump buddies too!

Glad to see you back! I can't wait till you test! With the clomid and letrozole, I bet this will be your cycle! I have a good feeling about this one for you!

Question: What lh strips and pregnancy strips do you all use? I’ve been using the Mom med.They had over 4 stars so I thought they were ok so I’ve been using them for a while, but I went back to read the reviews. A lot said they weren’t very sensitive, they gave them false positives, and some saw no positive at all when they were actually pregnant. I also had a few that had dye runs last month. Looks like I need to grab something different.

Question: What lh strips and pregnancy strips do you all use? I’ve been using the Mom med.They had over 4 stars so I thought they were ok so I’ve been using them for a while, but I went back to read the reviews. A lot said they weren’t very sensitive, they gave them false positives, and some saw no positive at all when they were actually pregnant. I also had a few that had dye runs last month. Looks like I need to grab something different.
Hi hun when I was using lh test strips I always swore by the easy at home tests they have always been bang on for me plus using them along with the premom app is also so good aswell you can log your tests by picture in and tell you if your high low or peak by reading your test lines if you don't already use the app xx

Glad to see you back! I can't wait till you test! With the clomid and letrozole, I bet this will be your cycle! I have a good feeling about this one for you!
Thank you!!! October would be such a great month to conceive!! I am definitely more hopeful for the rest of the cycles this year ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->