Hampers hampers hampers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a fab site for baskets wrapping ect for hampers really good prices.
I have that looks jam packed full of goodies comicwife x

https://www.candigifts.co.uk/

Lynne home bargains also sell all the packaging for hampers give me a sec and I will take a pic of it and show you what you get :)

Complete hamper wrap it comes in the brown and you can get it in the red :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 10
Comicwife you're a knowledge machine!! Thanks, I need wrapping too :happydance:

Be my personal shopper? :D

I am doing my sister a 'hair' hamper. Normally the gift sets etc you get in boots always have something tha doesnt get used or they are so small you only get a couple of washes, so I am going to go when they do a 3for2 on the professional haircare she loves and get her a couple of bottles of shampoo, conditoner, serum etc and then wrap it nicely in a basket.

I did my dad a DVD hamper last year with loads of dvds, chocolates etc.

I do love a hamper and only started doing them the past two years

Comicwife you're a knowledge machine!! Thanks, I need wrapping too :happydance:

Be my personal shopper? :D

Lol I have a que of friends asking me to help them with there hampers and what to put in them lol
It's something that gets me excited!! Lol :happydance:

And this was hubby's Father's Day hamper :)

Comicwife what did you use to put your stuff In? There fab hampers love them and they popcorn holders are fab they would do fab in my brothers movie hamper need to see if I can find them x

Lynne lol for the kids Xmas hampers I needed a big box to hold everything for both kids so I got an empty banana box from Tesco's :happydance: lol and the reason I used a banana box is because it's cut out at the front of box but higher at back so everything sat neatly in the box and you could also see everything in the box because of it being lower at front lol and I just covered it in Xmas wrapping paper :happydance:
And the pop corn holders I got from either pound land or pound shop and which ever one it was they are still selling them as I saw them only last week :)

The popcorn things are driving me mad haha! everyone seems to have them and i can't seem to chase the bloody things down lol!:haha:

Thanks!!! this has saved my life BIL/SIl dvd hampers coming up.............

Comicwife what did you use to put your stuff In? There fab hampers love them and they popcorn holders are fab they would do fab in my brothers movie hamper need to see if I can find them x

Lynne lol for the kids Xmas hampers I needed a big box to hold everything for both kids so I got an empty banana box from Tesco's :happydance: lol and the reason I used a banana box is because it's cut out at the front of box but higher at back so everything sat neatly in the box and you could also see everything in the box because of it being lower at front lol and I just covered it in Xmas wrapping paper :happydance:
And the pop corn holders I got from either pound land or pound shop and which ever one it was they are still selling them as I saw them only last week :)

The popcorn things are driving me mad haha! everyone seems to have them and i can't seem to chase the bloody things down lol!:haha:

Lol get yourself down to the pounds shops :thumbup:

Been in them all!!! lol there is two pound lands in my town and one poundworld... and i can't get hold of them. I think i'm having the worst luck! alot of my friends have them and they all say the same thing "poundland" ... Maybe I'm blind and walking past them!

When I do hampers I always think it will be cheaper and more personal but it ends up being more expensive cause I get carried away and buy loads of things to bulk it out. I want try again this year as I love doing them, I just don't know who for haha.

^^ same! I'm doing ten Yankee hampers this year and determined to keep costs down so I'm making the baskets. It'd cost £50 for the ones I want so I'm ordering some burlap, cotton for the inside & trim & stalking pinterest. Hoping to save £35 from that. Love hampers!

Been in them all!!! lol there is two pound lands in my town and one poundworld... and i can't get hold of them. I think i'm having the worst luck! alot of my friends have them and they all say the same thing "poundland" ... Maybe I'm blind and walking past them!

Here......! I just searched for them on eBay! :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180799685880

Look what I found :) lifted the coke bottle opener to from poundland was thinking as well as a bottle of wine could get glass bottles of coke I'm really hoping to get the 1s with there name how cool would that be :) xx

20141022_124009.jpg

Comic wife I bought hamper wrap yesterday from HB! :) I went with the red version as my theme for wrapping this year is red :D

Look what I found :) lifted the coke bottle opener to from poundland was thinking as well as a bottle of wine could get glass bottles of coke I'm really hoping to get the 1s with there name how cool would that be :) xx

View attachment 813571

That's the pop corn holders and loving the bottle opener :thumbup: and yes either the blastic bottles of coke with their name on it or the original glass bottles of coke would look wicked with it as well :happydance:

Comic wife I bought hamper wrap yesterday from HB! :) I went with the red version as my theme for wrapping this year is red :D

Excellent :thumbup: what size hampers are you doing?? Did you see the wicker hampers in home bargains that I think go with that wrapping :happydance:

I didn't actually because I was rushing and they weren't together. I'm just watching some on eBay which I'm hoping to win, but I'll go back into HB on Friday to have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back