Hampers hampers hampers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha the hunt is on for these bottles now. Picked up a couple of dvds to well chuffed with what I have so far. I seen on ebay the directors chalk board thing so gonna get that to. Loving the hampers ;) xx

Might be doing a movie hamper now for my sister. She was supposed to be going to America so I was getting dollars but it's all just fallen through (she's gutted) so I'm wondering about doing a hamper for her.

Might be doing a movie hamper now for my sister. She was supposed to be going to America so I was getting dollars but it's all just fallen through (she's gutted) so I'm wondering about doing a hamper for her.

Maybe you could do her an American themed hamper u can bring America
To her ✔️

To her ✔️

Nice idea but she's not the one to like that kind of thing, she'd just see it as a sore reminder unfortunately. She's so very upset, she's been lead on which is a shame as she's practically packed her case & others hadn't even secured time off nor could afford it!

She'll go eventually...just not yet. I'll do the popcorn boxes etc and no doubt the movies will be American lol so there will be a hint :D

To her ✔️

Nice idea but she's not the one to like that kind of thing, she'd just see it as a sore reminder unfortunately. She's so very upset, she's been lead on which is a shame as she's practically packed her case & others hadn't even secured time off nor could afford it!

She'll go eventually...just not yet. I'll do the popcorn boxes etc and no doubt the movies will be American lol so there will be a hint :D

So sorry for your sis!! :nope: if it was my sis who had been so badly let down I would do her a massive indulgent hamper!! Just to show she is loved :happydance:

Off the top of my head I would do
big fleecy pjs/onesie
Soft slippers or fleecy slipper socks
Bottle champaign
Glitter champaign glasses
Yankee candles
Lush bath bombs
St. Tropez fake tan
Favourite chocolates
Favourite DVD
Body moisturiser/deodorants
Makeup/nail polish
Snowman soup
Xmas fleecy blanket
Some kind of personalised Xmas decoration ( for a keep sake)
Some kind of jewellery
Bag of pop corn
An Xmas DVD
A selection box (always need a selection box for Xmas) lol

This is some of the thing I would put in my sis box :happydance:

To her ✔️

So sorry for your sis!! :nope: if it was my sis who had been so badly let down I would do her a massive indulgent hamper!! Just to show she is loved :happydance:

big fleecy pjs/onesie
Bottle champaign
Yankee candles
Lush bath bombs
St. Tropez fake tan
Favourite chocolates
Favourite DVD
Makeup/nail polish
Snowman soup
Xmas fleecy blanket
Some kind of jewellery
Bag of pop corn
An Xmas DVD

Do u want a new sister haha !!!

To her ✔️

big fleecy pjs/onesie
Bottle champaign
Yankee candles
Lush bath bombs
St. Tropez fake tan
Favourite chocolates
Favourite DVD
Makeup/nail polish
Snowman soup
Xmas fleecy blanket
Some kind of jewellery
Bag of pop corn
An Xmas DVD

Do u want a new sister haha !!!

Lol :happydance: this was the kind of xmas hamper I done for my sister last year :happydance: I also included some pink car cleaning kit and thoses eye lashes you can put on your car lights lol as she had just bought her own car :happydance:

This has made me decide that Keelan has to have a Christmas Eve hamper :rofl:

List of planned contents so far…

Chocolate coins
Sweets
A christmas DVD
Popcorn
Pjs
Activity pack
Book

Need more than that! Ideas for a 2 year old???

Chocolate coins
Sweets
A christmas DVD
Popcorn
Pjs
Activity pack
Book

How about some bubble bath and bath toy? Ooh and a fleecy blanket of his fave characters for a cuddled up night watching his dvd :)

Chocolate coins
Sweets
A christmas DVD
Popcorn
Pjs
Activity pack
Book

How about some bubble bath and bath toy? Ooh and a fleecy blanket of his fave characters for a cuddled up night watching his dvd :)

Oooo I'll get him a bottle of matey!! Loved it when I was a kid and he hasn't had it before.

I'd try him before christmas, I tried Jax with it when his dad was away for a treat and he was up all night complaining his willy hurt :( that was the only thing it could be too. X

It surprised me as its so widely used, I had it too. X

Ha the hunt is on for these bottles now. Picked up a couple of dvds to well chuffed with what I have so far. I seen on ebay the directors chalk board thing so gonna get that to. Loving the hampers ;) xx

OH saw some Aluminium coke bottles in Asda the other day with the bottle tops and names if it's any use to you!

OH saw some Aluminium coke bottles in Asda the other day with the bottle tops and names if it's any use to you!

Oh yeah they sound perfect will keep an eye out for that thanx.
ha sorry I've only just seen this lol
Xx

A few more wee bits for mil hamper and brother and his b/f
Mil
4 Yankees samples
Pack of tea light
Mini butterfly diary
butterfly dancing t light holder
Butterfly inscribed book mark
Heart keyring (will have ds pic in)
Butterfly candle holder for sample Yankees

brother n partners hamper
3 dvds
Popcorn cup each (will fill with sweets)
Cosy socks each
A wee yankee
Still need to get some bits for this 1 xx

20141030_221811.jpg

20141030_222738.jpg

20141030_222504.jpg

Was going to wrap a box with this paper for mil with the gold tissue paper inside xx

20141103_105515.jpg

20141103_105534.jpg

Here's mils hamper box :)have a thick red ribbon to tie round it. Pine cones ds picked on one of our walks and I glittered xx

Beautiful! :)

Here's what I've got for my sisters hamper so far:

Cookie mix in jar
Brownie mix in jar
Peppermint creams
Terry's chocolate orange
Gingerbread man socks
Pyjama bottoms
Hot chocolate sachet x2
Scarf
Christmas spice candle with candle stand

Think the only things left to add are some Yankee candle wax melts, some sort of Xmas bauble/decoration & probably some sweets.

Live some of the ideas on this thread, might try some movie night hampers. Can anyone suggest some gone generic dvd's to put in, they might not even watch them it's more just a gesture to finish off the theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back