Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

I'm ovulating either today or HOPEFULLY tomorrow :happydance: Will be testing next week :kiss:

Thanks Hannah! By the way congrats!!!

So I am I believe 13DPO today but I really have no idea, It's been two and a half years of trying for us and it just hasn't happened.

I've been diagnosed with PCOS but doc said I do O on my own just takes longer some cycles. OH hasn't been tested yet but we are planning on it soon!

Right now I'm having sore boobs, super moody beyond moody, emotional/weepy, woke up with sore throat/stuffy runny nose about a week ago, finally feeling better from that, and yesterday mild cramping/pressure started all over in abdomen.

All tests have been BFN so far :( so I'm probably out.

Oh and LP is usually always 16 days, so three more days to go.

Oh and LP is usually always 16 days, so three more days to go.

Sounds like you may need a boost, maybe some femara? I don't really like or recommend clomid. And, definitely have hubby tested have him take some fertility bled for him it really helps. My hubby had low count and ******** sperm is what I called em. It improved in a month :happydance:.

I would certainly have him checked and see what else you can do

What is fertility bled? Where can I get it and how is it used? :) and I will have to ask my doc about fremara

No I didn't, fertility blend is a booster for male and women there is fertility blend for him amd fertility blend for helps it helps improve sperm count and mobility, for women it helps regulate cycles and gives you better fertile mucus.

its about 29.00. Bottle, cvs, walgreens or GNC have it.

Im pretty behind but CONGRATS!!!!!

Twins, that is truly amazing. After such a tough road you get a 2 for 1 blessing special :happydance:

FX for a HnH9

Congrats again Hannah, what a lovely scan pic and surprise :)

Congrats Hannah, just caught up on the last few pages. Twins...thats amazing!! So happy for you. How are you feeling? U had much sickness?xx

Hannah that's amazing news!! Congrats!!
...Double congrats!!!!

Oh hannah, that's amazing. Congratulations to you and your hubby.

So temps have been hovering around 97.8 for quite a few days, haven't tested in two days so who knows? Maybe I'll pick up a cheapie at walmart and test tomorrow morning.

Good morning beautiful December testers.

I did not have many symptoms just extremely tired I just want to sleep all day. Had some nausea in the AM still do a little but more of a hungry nausea now. Like a question of am I hungry and feeling sick because of it or is it just morning sickness type deal.

So it definitely has died down. My breasts haven't changed at all no soreness after the bleed I had I lost my sore heavy BBs.

Liz - I am rooting for you hope you get a BFP sometimes it can take a week after AF is due to get a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->