Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

Omg no absolutely no sex for you lol plus you'll probably enjoy the break after all that hard work. Can I ask you if this was a natural twins or did you take fertility meds. I only ask because we're hoping to start clomid next cycle

No, IVF and I haven't been on my Femara since October. So, complete shock.

Omg no absolutely no sex for you lol plus you'll probably enjoy the break after all that hard work. Can I ask you if this was a natural twins or did you take fertility meds. I only ask because we're hoping to start clomid next cycle

Clomid has high rate for twins and triplets, Femara is low that's why we went with it along with the higher rate of working than Clomod did. This was natural minus progesterone.

Amazing just amazing, I said to my dh guess what her beta was today and he guessed 600 and I said 1200 and said wow then I had to show him the scan pic. He's finally learning all the terms and slang and stuff which is exciting.

Oh ok I might mention that to my re and see what she says tomorrow, I'm going in for progesterone levels in the morning...I've only been having a 10-12 day lp so I wants to get this checkd out before we do the iui

Yes, you really need to up your LP. I mean it isn't to bad but can still have impact. I love progesterone but it does make me more moody. So, give DH head's up.

Also, meds can take 3 months to leave system as well as sometimes take effect.

Oh boy, I don't need anymore mood swings then I already have. I was going to start progesterone cream on my own but dh said no I better let her check it first. She kept saying 11 days was fine, but I won't let off it cause I just don't think that's fine. But we shall see what she says tomorrow. They gave you a progesterone shot right?

Just read through these posts and have cried for you girls that I don't even know. Especially you Hannah ! Congratulations and may the rest of you get your sticky beans and me too.

Oh my god twins ! Would have been over the moon if they had told me that :happydance: x

Progesterone cream wasn't worth any money spent. Doesn't work the same way. If she doesn't help you should look into another doctor I wouldn't be comfortable with 11 day LP nor would my FS.

So, please mention that you want it you feel like you need it. Unfortunately I have a bad go with female doctors they seem like they have perfect bodies no one needs this or that.

My first doctor wouldn't let me have fertility meds said my cycles where fine I was going 60 days. And that is where my progesterone failed to correct it self. I would get pregnant my levels would be fine than plummet. So please press your concerns.

I get injection 1x a week til 35 week's. And, 400 mg a day of pill. So 200 mg in morning amd 200 mg at night.

Tell DH it will be o.k you will just cry like 95% of the time. Cramps are worse.

Anyone may be welcome to join in and test I can add you to the December list just give me you DPO number.

Omg I missed so much! I knew you were having twins! So bazaar with what was happening and now we know why! :happydance:

That's exactly what dh said. So I'm just going to keep pushing it. His biggest concern is that she won't do an unmedicated iui. Not prefers not to, won't. Dh didn't like that. So well see what all these numbers come back and go from there.

Def will. Thanks for listening and answering my questions now that I hijacked your thread but I'm super excited for you. Congratulations again!!

I made it for the girls TTC and testing in December :) you are fine and thank you.

I got my :bfp: saturday night and confirmed today with the doc and will find out beta level tomorrow. Not really sure what dpo but about 5 days late for af give or take a day or two. Congrats again Hannah on your amazing miracles and :dust: to all those ttc and testing fx for many more bfps and a very happy and healthy 9 months to those that already got them!!!!

Wow read the whole thread! There's deff something lucky about this thread! Care if I join and share my story?

What the what??!! This story is just so amazing, Hannah!! Talk about twists and turns!! Twins?? :-D Congrats!!! Lovely scan pic! Oh my, this has been an amazing thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->