Hannahs January Thread. Join Us January Testers! Lucky, POAS 5 BFPs.

oh ive never seen the black handle ones before! any particular reason why you like those better than the pink handle ones?

They seem to never give false positives or evaps and are actually more sensitive than pink wondfo.

I also had a sneak scan and uploading photos apperantly there was more than 2 babies. Because, there is twins in there.

YOU'RE HAVING TWINS?!?!? Oh my word!!!! Congrats beautiful!!!!

Wow I am in total shock right now I def did not expect that. I'm over the moon happy for you. Truly a miracle, 2 miracles!!!

Wow. Congratulations :D wishing you a safe joyous pregnancy and lifetime with your twinnies xxx

The only explanation I can have for the dropping in HCG levels and the bleeding was possibility of 3 babies in there and I lost that one before these two implant, the bleeding was probably a mix of that and the loss of the triplet. I think the 0.2 progesterone nukber had to been an Error the day they said my HCG dropped from 5 to 0. No way my progesterone could have been that low.

We are totally over the moon, we are still going in January 3rd for second scan. I am in a very high risk more so than I was because of my losses and the massive loss at 12 weeks, we are actually not able to have sex til week 16 just to keep my uterus at ease.

wow so u lost a triplet...wow....congrats

was this ivf or total surprise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"