Happy Due Date Alio and LucyS

Jemima

Mother of One
Reaction score
Hope your blue bundles arrive soon! :hug:

Awwww.... Jemima, you've made my day. Let's hope they come out soon but I get the feeling he's in there for good. Good luck Lucy!! And one day for you Jemima!!! xxxx

Happy due date girls!!!

Come on babies - get your fingers out!!!

x

Happy DD!!! :cake:

Come on little babies come out for your mummies :dust:

Lucy!!!! Where Are You????? Are You In Labour Somewhere??! Wait For Meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Alio, think your message might have done the trick...my waters have gone this morning! Just trying to get through to the hospital whilst eating my scrambled eggs to find out when they want me to come in! Wish me luck! x

Happy due date girls. I hope something happens soon for both of you x

Alio, think your message might have done the trick...my waters have gone this morning! Just trying to get through to the hospital whilst eating my scrambled eggs to find out when they want me to come in! Wish me luck! x
OOOOOOHHHHHHHH my goodnesss!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let us know darling

Thanks Jemima, everyone else and alio I'm waiting don't you worry, well I'm not but he is haha!

Do you already have a text buddy alio? I suddenly realise I don;t!

Thanks Jemima, everyone else and alio I'm waiting don't you worry, well I'm not but he is haha!

Do you already have a text buddy alio? I suddenly realise I don;t!

Hey honey, I've pm'd you. xx

Happy due date girls!! Hope you're both not waiting much longer to meet your LO's!!
AND good luck Jemima!!

Happy DD! hopefully if nothing starts during the day it all kicks in tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->