Happy holidays

Melly I am so so happy for you ,I had a restless nite thinking of your pain and got straight up this morning and logged on ,super news ,over the moon for you,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well I have been testing for days on first response opks and didn't even have a sniff of a line ,I bought some clear blue digis yesterday like jodes suggested and guess wot I have a smiley face this morning,thank the lord ,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:,have bd the last few days ,and put in the cups so dh is having a lie in then he will be getting grabbed,bought him the macca and horny goats weed yesterday all in one tab and bless him he was quite happy to take it ,so I got my positive at seven in the morning on Tuesday morning , wen and how Long shud I bd for?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hooray for a smilie!:winkwink: The next 3 days ought to cover it well and truly. lol. You usually ovulate 12-36hours after a pos opk. When I was temping i always ov;d the day after a pos opk.I think if you grab him this morning, you'll be covered, and grab him again tomorrow morning just for good luck. Time to come out with the dirty talk and sexy lingerie!

Melly I am so so happy for you ,I had a restless nite thinking of your pain and got straight up this morning and logged on ,super news ,over the moon for you,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Please dont lose sleep over me hun. You need to keep up the energy for a fab holiday and lots of :sex:

Hooray for a smilie!:winkwink: The next 3 days ought to cover it well and truly. lol. You usually ovulate 12-36hours after a pos opk. When I was temping i always ov;d the day after a pos opk.I think if you grab him this morning, you'll be covered, and grab him again tomorrow morning just for good luck. Time to come out with the dirty talk and sexy lingerie!

I think I can manage that ,:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I think I can manage that ,:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Despie great news that your cycle has levelled out and you're ovulating again, great news for Mr Despie that the nice knickers are coming out too, happy holidays for him:haha:

Mellybelle, really glad to hear all is going well with you:flower:

Happy holidays indeed,,thank goodness ,and yes I still have my two special drawers on hols,:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Melly I am so happy that all went well at your appointment; that you weren't fobbed off and that you got to see a happy dancing baby and it's heartbeat. Praying all continues well with your pregnancy and everything goes well at next week's appointment x

Despie - grab your man :dust:

Hope you have a lovely holiday jodes ,it's a great day here and I love to have dh all to myself for two whole weeks ,the kids have been off now for nearly six weeks and I love to have them off but dont know how I am ever gonna get them into school routine ,they went to bed at twelve last nite and are just getting up now at 11 ,take care lovely ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blimey you girls can talk... yeah i know that feeling having 6 weeks off and then trying to get back into the school routine. Good luck with that one haha! Nah you'll be fine fo it takes a few days to adjust but they will get there. If they don't then just go into their room and start hoovering that will do the trick haha!!!!! Take care too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok I'm logging all these tips like hoovering to wake kids for when I am blessed with my own :)

Well I have been testing for days on first response opks and didn't even have a sniff of a line ,I bought some clear blue digis yesterday like jodes suggested and guess wot I have a smiley face this morning,thank the lord ,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:,have bd the last few days ,and put in the cups so dh is having a lie in then he will be getting grabbed,bought him the macca and horny goats weed yesterday all in one tab and bless him he was quite happy to take it ,so I got my positive at seven in the morning on Tuesday morning , wen and how Long shud I bd for?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

woohoo you know you have a surge when you get a smiley :hugs::hugs: i have to say i'm feeling the love here :hugs::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx get BDing for the next 2 days maybe 3 dependant on whether you get another smiley tomorrow and as much as you can. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yay Despie!!! Legs better be up the wall soon! :happydance:

Wooly, the trick to waking kids is to stand in their room until you physically see them stand up, otherwise it's just a total waste of time!

yay Despie!!! Legs better be up the wall soon! :happydance:

Wooly, the trick to waking kids is to stand in their room until you physically see them stand up, otherwise it's just a total waste of time!

Dmom thank you - logged for future reference :)

My DD has always been a sleeper and even know, she will sleep until noon if we let her; I go in her room, throw on the lights, pull off her covers, and stand there until I she walks down stairs with me, lol.

This kid still can't be in a car for more than 15 minutes without falling asleep.

Am not too sure wot happened as I have just ejected the test from it's holder and the line isnt really dark:growlmad: yet I deffo had a smiley face this morning,just done another test and there isnt a line,am Hoping I just caught the tail end of my surge or else the test is messed up ,help,...........

Am not too sure wot happened as I have just ejected the test from it's holder and the line isnt really dark:growlmad: yet I deffo had a smiley face this morning,just done another test and there isnt a line,am Hoping I just caught the tail end of my surge or else the test is messed up ,help,...........

Sorry hun I'm not the person to ask :hugs: Hope you caught that egg though and it's a sticky bean :dust:

Despie, never read the lines! The digis look at other things besides LH. If you insist, go to Google and learn how to read them. It's like looking directly at the sun...never do it, lol. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->