• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Happy tears* my Sandra reading!!

I sent her one of both us... after all my oh is trying to conceive as much as I am! x

Thats very true! Now we play the waiting game because I still have yet to receive mine as have many other women

I've just ordered one too. You girls have got me spending money, my hubby will go mental! Best not tell him!

I've just ordered one too. You girls have got me spending money, my hubby will go mental! Best not tell him!

I have told mine about them and he won't say it but I think hes more excited about the readings than I am just because 2/4 have said girl. And still waiting on the other 2.

Posted one of me and hubby taken about a month ago and one of me.....though it was at an ann summers party and im holding a rampant rabbit!! hahaha ohwell. Im really excited now!! Havent told hubby either...I'll wait and see what she says 1st ;) xxx

Im still waiting, anyone got theres today ?

Iv also ordered one of gail but on her website it does say shes not back til the 19th July

Posted one of me and hubby taken about a month ago and one of me.....though it was at an ann summers party and im holding a rampant rabbit!! hahaha ohwell. Im really excited now!! Havent told hubby either...I'll wait and see what she says 1st ;) xxx
:rofl: it'll give her a laugh if nothing else!

Iv also ordered one of gail but on her website it does say shes not back til the 19th July

I ordered one from Gail last night yep she's away until the 19th boo!! :( LOL

I ordered one from Gail last night yep she's away until the 19th boo!! :( LOL

I know :nope:

There the only two I have ordered. I just want to see if they match

Sandra emailed me this afternoon to say she is behind due to accidently cutting her hand and that she would get my reading done asap xx

I believe my Sandra reading, I don't know why it's probably bollocks, but she said January for me after some assistance and my scan and tests have started so it could be! :cloud9:

Got my reading through today - several of them!!!! All say completely different times for dates - but all say boys. Have one saying August, one saying September, one saying March and one saying April.

Sandra's was most interesting and detailed - lots to think about. Basically told me to think positive and that it's when not if...

Just got my Sandra reading and she goes beyond BFP, I'm really in awe! Her dates are the same as my Jenny Renny reading. The sex of the baby is another, as many psychics have told me I will conceive a baby boy. It's the 3rd time I get a boy reading.

Her reading is like she knows me, like she has visited me in my home, it is amazing, it's the first time I get such a reading, she goes into detail of what is going on right now, in my head, in my life, and space! She even describes my relationship with DH to a T!

I didn't even ask her about DH and some other details but she felt she had to tell me. And she mentions my intuition. She says that I already knew a pregnancy is coming and I have a clear intuition about these things...

Gosh I want to cry?!!!

Just got my Sandra reading and she goes beyond BFP, I'm really in awe! Her dates are the same as my Jenny Renny reading. The sex of the baby is another, as many psychics have told me I will conceive a baby boy. It's the 3rd time I get a boy reading.

Her reading is like she knows me, like she has visited me in my home, it is amazing, it's the first time I get such a reading, she goes into detail of what is going on right now, in my head, in my life, and space! She even describes my relationship with DH to a T!

I didn't even ask her about DH and some other details but she felt she had to tell me. And she mentions my intuition. She says that I already knew a pregnancy is coming and I have a clear intuition about these things...

Gosh I want to cry?!!!

Yes she is the best one I've had so far... and the only one who didn't ask for details, I felt exactly the same about my reading, just like she knows me :)
Amazing lady! x

Yes she is amazing and gifted! I'm keeping her contacts for future reference, she is one special lady!

Lily- that reading sounds amazing! I still haven't had mine yet (ordered on the 8th) i have just chased her now i hope i receive it soon!

I'll definitely be having other readings from her! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->