Has anyone else already gained weight?

Hello all!!!

I just want to increase weight. So far I have lost weight due to illness :(. Hopefully next few weeks I can have my normal appetite.

I have no idea how much I've gained, I took the batteries out of my scale and am working under the motto that, with my weight, ignorance is bliss!:thumbup:

I'm sure I've gained a few pounds, but I don't think it's anything drastic. Well, I hope, anyway. Those cravings for nachos and cheesecake aren't helping anything!:haha:

I have no idea how much I've gained, I took the batteries out of my scale and am working under the motto that, with my weight, ignorance is bliss!:thumbup:

I'm sure I've gained a few pounds, but I don't think it's anything drastic. Well, I hope, anyway. Those cravings for nachos and cheesecake aren't helping anything!:haha:

It is so funny that you say that! I could eat nachos three times a day right now! :) For the record, I am NOT doing that, but it takes a heck of a lot of will power.

It is so funny that you say that! I could eat nachos three times a day right now! :) For the record, I am NOT doing that, but it takes a heck of a lot of will power.

Mmm, yes!!! I almost never ate them before, but I swear I've had them like 6 times in the last month! I just try and tell myself that it's not so bad because there's calcium in the cheese.:dohh:

Mmm, yes!!! I almost never ate them before, but I swear I've had them like 6 times in the last month! I just try and tell myself that it's not so bad because there's calcium in the cheese.:dohh:

That's what I have been saying too! And that there are veggies in the salsa...:)

Up until a fortnight ago i was putting on weight and now, I have started to lose weight, I think that it is down to water retention ladies!

I have changed my diet slighty and I guess that this helps.

Eating little and often helps to avoid things such as heartburn and flatuence.

I have already gained weight at only nearly 7 weeks but I seem to have a lot of water retention. I am only a size 10 clothes and small in height at only 5ft but because my weight is on the heavier side I am between the overweight and obese category! My midwife actually looked at me in shock that I would be classed in the overweight category so I just want to say if you look good and you are happy with your size then that's what counts and with our little beanies growing inside us what more could we ask for!
Have a happy and healthy 9 months everybody!

Good luck with this pregnancy and here's hoping your little bean is very, very, sticky x

And Baby Bands? From Asda, I'm off to look :)

Yours too :hugs:

https://direct.asda.com/george/wome...-pack-maternity-band/GEM53033,default,pd.html These are them. I don't know if they are any good. I missed delivery when i was at the midwife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->