Hauck Malibu Stroller & Pram

Liesje

Reaction score
Does anyone have this? What do you think of it?

https://youraccount.ekmpowershop5.com/ekmps/shops/alicekiddiworld/images/malibu-aio-triocharcoal-5.jpg

We have it and its been great so far! We use the car seat attachment mostly but ours is missing a spring so it doesn't attach properly. That's the only issue. It handles very well!

We have it and its been great so far! We use the car seat attachment mostly but ours is missing a spring so it doesn't attach properly. That's the only issue. It handles very well!

Thank you!

I see you're in Ontario too, we're you able to pick it up from a store or did you have to order it online? I've only seen it on the web so far.

I got it at a store but it was this set which is a bit different from the one you posted.

Attachments

• 0471ab8_20.jpg
    0471ab8_20.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
Just a heads up for anyone looking at these... They're on sale from $299 to $179 this weekend at Babies R' Us!

...just bought ours!

i hated mine and sold it, the carry cot was great but the pram is so flimsy and tbh i still wanted and he still wanted to be mummy facing. it was the biggest waste of money. i have the sola and love it.

I've chosen this pram too I love the way it looks and the price!!

Just a heads up for anyone looking at these... They're on sale from $299 to $179 this weekend at Babies R' Us!

...just bought ours!

Can't see it on there website. Where are you from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->