• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

hi ladies, just thought i would let you all no about my journey so far so today im 8 dpo well i think anyway could be 9 but will stick to 8 so save disappointment when i done my frer 6 days before af this morning and got a bfn but still done a cheapy one this afternoon really want to do another now haha, but my symptoms have been dull lower back ache, headaches and slight sicky feeling, and a lot of cramps sorry for tmi but alot of creamy cm since i o'd, im really hoping for a bfp..... but is it all im my head???? heres to hoping to each and every one of you for a bfp..... sorry for the rant.

Today, I think that sounds very promising and you're smart to err on the side of 8 v 9 dpo. I had to recalculate myself! Welcome!! Look forward to your results.
My only advice is to use obnoxious and silly smiley faces in your posts as they make disappointing moments better. :baby: We are a mature classy bunch and love them!! :muaha:

What she said ^^^ :loopy:

Good luck to you, today! Sounding promising!

Because I can't help myself, as long as I'm not spotting, I've tested again :dohh:

Did an opk too, mostly for the line comparison:winkwink:

[ps - They didn't touch]

https://i.imgur.com/pB1uL.jpg

I have line eye :haha:

Holy Sh*t! I swear I see something!!!! On both! :baby: You need to test again and again!!!

Mine couldn't be more whiter than snow. LOL :haha:

Attachments

• photo-91.jpg
    photo-91.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 56
Ahhhhh I want to get excited but I want to wait to do a happy dance :haha: It is there in real life. Although now that it's dried, I can't really see anything. [plus I accidently dropped it on the not so clean bathroom floor so it's all dusty :dohh:]

I honestly think it may be an optical trick though :sad1: -
here is the test on it's own. I still see it [but I have very hopeful eyes :shrug:]
Anyone else still see it?

https://i.imgur.com/2QtAC.jpg

I tweaked it slightly to pull what I was seeing.... Maybe not just my eyes seeing things??? :shock:

https://i.imgur.com/rCybR.jpg

I totally saw something. But I do have line eye today. But I would test again tonight! Yay!!!!

Oooo I can see something on the tweaked pic!!! Omg omg I hope it's it!!! Can't wait to see tonight's test ;)

I really really really really want to use my frer but I don't know where it is :dohh:

DH hid it :grr: I'll show him this when he gets home and make him hand it over! I'll warn him about the swarm of women on BnB waiting to see my frer and he better appease us! :rofl:

Although....... do you think I should wait to use it tomorrow [just to make sure AF doesn't show]??? :shrug:

Give me a B...
Give me a F...
Give me a P...

What's that spelled?!?!!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo:

as a bellow ttc buddy said.... "Pee 'til your heart is content!"

:rofl:

Lovn, I'm telling you....you have to pee and let us know first thing tomorrow morning. I'm in an all day work meeting tomorrow but I'm going to def sneak away and check my phone! :happy dance:

This is so exciting!!!

I'll be up and traveling for the day but have packed 1/2 dozen tests so I can keep up with our pace! :)

G'nite all! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->