• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Yeah, he found my stash of tests :rofl: he wasn't mad, he was just :shock: and asked if I was even late yet. :blush:

Tag, thank you, I can live vicariously through your tests! [piccies if possible please! Add them to the pee stick gallery here! :friends:]

WHAT? I AM NOT A FAN OF YOUR DH RIGHT NOW.

Go sneak a pee!!!!! How dare he!!! :rofl: technically based on your last cycles you could be late.

Ugh, every party has a pooper that's why we invited your DH :cry:

WHAT? I AM NOT A FAN OF YOUR DH RIGHT NOW.

Go sneak a pee!!!!! How dare he!!! :rofl: technically based on your last cycles you could be late.

Ugh, every party has a pooper that's why we invited your DH :cry:

I know :grr: I was slightly peeved at him when he said it.

I told him that "technically" I'm "late" as of today and if it doesn't start tomorrow I'm 100% late. So he was ok with me testing this afternoon with a cheapie if I dont have any more spotting :thumbup:

Hey! I'm happy to see that AF hasn't arrived for you Lovn! Bring on the BFPs ladies!

I love my morning giggles with you girls. I picture you the way I am. I have my stash hidden in the back of my jewelry drawer. I feel every time I take a test out, I'm looking over my shoulder and making sure no one is watching. And then when I test, I hide all the evidence under trash in the garbage can.:haha:

In my own house with no one even home!!! :)

And then I quickly log on here hoping to see some BFPs!!!!!!!! :laugh2:

Ok, I'm going to Walmart after my noon conference call and testing with 3 different tests hoping to see how each of them dispense BFN. :haha:

I'll post pics!

My DH is oblivious to the testing. He doesn't even know when AF is ever due or what is going on with my cycle until I tell him it's time to BD. :haha:

I am going out of town for 6 days. Don't know when I'll be able to test or get online. I did test this morning with SMU on an IC, and I had a nice evap. I'm 8 dpo. Oh, well....

Hope you ladies all have a good week. I'm hoping to pop on every now and again to see how the BFP's are going.

I love my morning giggles with you girls. I picture you the way I am. I have my stash hidden in the back of my jewelry drawer. I feel every time I take a test out, I'm looking over my shoulder and making sure no one is watching. And then when I test, I hide all the evidence under trash in the garbage can.:haha:

In my own house with no one even home!!! :)

And then I quickly log on here hoping to see some BFPs!!!!!!!! :laugh2:

Ok, I'm going to Walmart after my noon conference call and testing with 3 different tests hoping to see how each of them dispense BFN. :haha:

I'll post pics!

:rofl: This is EXACTLY me! :blush:

I'm looking forward to your piccies!! :dance:

My DH is oblivious to the testing. He doesn't even know when AF is ever due or what is going on with my cycle until I tell him it's time to BD. :haha:

I am going out of town for 6 days. Don't know when I'll be able to test or get online. I did test this morning with SMU on an IC, and I had a nice evap. I'm 8 dpo. Oh, well....

Hope you ladies all have a good week. I'm hoping to pop on every now and again to see how the BFP's are going.

Yeah, my dh is pretty much in the dark about it too. He will ask every once in awhile, and I know he can tell when I start to get all excited and then suddenly bummed out :haha:

Anyway, we'll miss you, we look forward to hearing about your bfp when you return! :dance:

70% say positive

I posted my evap to countdowntopregnancy.com and 70% say it's positive :shock:
Man, I wish :dohh:

My last 2 cycles compared to my current one! Makes me do a little happy :dance:

https://i.imgur.com/Z4EsU.png

STAY AWAY :witch: :af: :af: :af:

The chart really does look pretty and promising!

Sooooooooo here's my BF Walmart Negative.

I am having line eye. The blue throws me off. I held it up to the window....I'm seeing a baby waving at me now in that little window I swear! :baby:

I am feeling so physically BLAH, I can't help myself but to test again tonight. With a different brand. :haha:

And I swear I got more pee on my hand, leg, floor and test than on the actual testing part of the test.

Attachments

• photo-89.jpg
    photo-89.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 52
temp going up~~~~~~~~ Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~

The chart really does look pretty and promising!

Sooooooooo here's my BF Walmart Negative.

I am having line eye. The blue throws me off. I held it up to the window....I'm seeing a baby waving at me now in that little window I swear! :baby:

I am feeling so physically BLAH, I can't help myself but to test again tonight. With a different brand. :haha:

And I swear I got more pee on my hand, leg, floor and test than on the actual testing part of the test.

Thank you! :)

Ahhh, I totally have line eye too :dohh: blue dye tests are so wacky though! :rofl: I literally LOL'd at seeing a wee little :baby: looking back at you in the window of the test :haha:

I'm finding it rather difficult to wait to test now. I'm having to roam all the pee stick websites to get my fix! So tag - keep em coming! :thumbup:

:rofl:

Yeah for santa smilies!!! :xmas22: <---- my fav of those

but I love the snow man the best!

:xmas8:

:loo:

Hey tag - any new pee sticks to show us [well... me :haha:]???? Hmmmmm?????? :winkwink:

EDIT: I'm going to test in one hour - as long as I still have no spotting :thumbup: [and may I just take a moment to very gently :dance: at the fact that the spotting stopped! :)]

Hey tag - any new pee sticks to show us [well... me :haha:]???? Hmmmmm?????? :winkwink:

EDIT: I'm going to test in one hour - as long as I still have no spotting :thumbup: [and may I just take a moment to very gently :dance: at the fact that the spotting stopped! :)]

I love the snowman!! And I love that you couldn't give up the HPT crack!! :haha:

I have a conference call until 4:30 EST and then I'll test. Let's both report at 5pm...deal? :hugs:

Symptom update: Boobies hurt, minor crampy, yucky taste in my mouth...and my mom's cat (that I'm watching) and my cat who HATE each other both came and slept on my lap. There was some hissing but no one got hurt. Perhaps another feline symptom?????

hi ladies, just thought i would let you all no about my journey so far so today im 8 dpo well i think anyway could be 9 but will stick to 8 so save disappointment when i done my frer 6 days before af this morning and got a bfn but still done a cheapy one this afternoon really want to do another now haha, but my symptoms have been dull lower back ache, headaches and slight sicky feeling, and a lot of cramps sorry for tmi but alot of creamy cm since i o'd, im really hoping for a bfp..... but is it all im my head???? heres to hoping to each and every one of you for a bfp..... sorry for the rant.

hi ladies, just thought i would let you all no about my journey so far so today im 8 dpo well i think anyway could be 9 but will stick to 8 so save disappointment when i done my frer 6 days before af this morning and got a bfn but still done a cheapy one this afternoon really want to do another now haha, but my symptoms have been dull lower back ache, headaches and slight sicky feeling, and a lot of cramps sorry for tmi but alot of creamy cm since i o'd, im really hoping for a bfp..... but is it all im my head???? heres to hoping to each and every one of you for a bfp..... sorry for the rant.

Today, I think that sounds very promising and you're smart to err on the side of 8 v 9 dpo. I had to recalculate myself! Welcome!! Look forward to your results.
My only advice is to use obnoxious and silly smiley faces in your posts as they make disappointing moments better. :baby: We are a mature classy bunch and love them!! :muaha:

I love the snowman!! And I love that you couldn't give up the HPT crack!! :haha:

I have a conference call until 4:30 EST and then I'll test. Let's both report at 5pm...deal? :hugs:

Symptom update: Boobies hurt, minor crampy, yucky taste in my mouth...and my mom's cat (that I'm watching) and my cat who HATE each other both came and slept on my lap. There was some hissing but no one got hurt. Perhaps another feline symptom?????

Hahaha sounds good - check in at 5 with updated pee sticks! :thumbup:

Both cats were sitting on your lap????? I've read that cats/dogs can sense these things. I say it's an excellent sign!! :happydance: [ps glad no one got hurt :haha:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->