• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Just read through this whole thread. Good luck!! I'll be stalking now too :)

I may have spoken too soon; went and picked up tests, got home, wee'd in the cup, wiped and pink cm on the tp :sad1: took the tests anyway

https://i.imgur.com/ladlu.jpg

It's just so wrong that tests have to have such convincing evaps!

oh no hopefully AF is not on the way!! I still have faith in this! Not out until AF is in full force! Keep your hopes up! I'm still going to be stalking!!

Hey Lovnsunshine! Glad to see you are still having great symptoms! I hope your BFP is right around the corner!
Your FRER evap is brutal! IDK whats wrong with them anymore. I've gotten a couple VVfaint lines and still testin - with Digital. This is how my 11 dpo frer dried....Jerk tests =) I'll continue stalking you :flower:

032.jpg

Girls! Girls! It's not over for us yet!!!! Let's keep up the faith mon amie's!!!

said the craziest symptom spotter there is....I too tested with FRER this afternoon to a big fat nothing.

twp - I think you're looking good there! But that didn't show up til after the time limit?

Damn evaps :grr:

I'm convinced we are all pregnant the tests are all wrong!! :)

you ladies are PUPO~~~~

Stay AWAY From these ladies AFs! :gun: :gun:

First Signal [which are only 88cents at Wal-Mart :shock:] have one of the highest ratings for accuracy and early testing results :thumbup:

** note to self~~ go to walmart and pick up some tests~~ :dance: even though i've no idea when i'll be using them! :haha:

Hi all... ive been quietly stalking!!!

Im rooting for you all!!!

Really??!!?? I just bought my buy two get one free tonight! I'm a glutten for testing punishment. :(

Listen :witch:, YOU STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY LOVN AND TAG.

IF YOU SHOW YOUR FACE, YOU'LL HAVE ME TO DEAL WITH. AND I'M NO BUCKET OF LAUGHS THESE DAYS.:bodyb::gun:

Reposting from another thread to update you all:

Good morning!

No news is good news right in this instance? Tested with FRER and Cheapo and still BFN. :growlmad:

Still feeling the symptoms (I may be inventing). :haha: BBs still feeling full, cramp below the belly button. Hurt to fall asleep on my stomach last night. Full feeling abdomen.

What a frustrating week this is!!! :dohh:

Sunday is the day AF would be expected. Fingers crossed!

How is everyone else doing? :hugs:

I'm stalking now too!!

GL sweetie, hope you catch that egg super soon! Xxxx

No test this morning, dh wants me to wait till the witch is late [he put his foot down on my testing madness :haha:]
The witch didn't [surprisingly] show this morning like I thought. There's still a lil bit of hope!

I think your husband is a smart man. Mine just doesn't ask. :haha: I don't think he wants to be disappointed. I am all for waiting girlfriend!

I on the other hand will do testing for both of us! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->