• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I'm out :sad1: was woken up at 4:40am with gut wrenching cramps. Had to get the heating pad out..... So not the news I was hoping to post here this morning.

Guess I was just really hoping.

Thank you ladies for stalking and cheering me [us] on!!

On to cycle 5.

Nooo!!! Lovn :( :( I'm so sorry :hugs:

I had this question in the back of my mind - have you ever had your progesterone levels checked? Some of your luteal phases are really short and you might need to go on progesterone supplements after O to make sure a bean can snuggle in.

I'll be following you on Cycle 5. Hope the cramping subsides soon.

oh no! :hugs: i'm so sorry, sweetie. as if the witch isn't insulting enough. i wish it weren't so painful on top of it. hope this cycle brings better results for you.

Hey Lovn, Im sorry that the witch showed up. (especially in the middle of the night while you were resting peacefully) I hope we meet again this cycle!! I'll be looking for ya!

BTW, speaking of progesterone- is that something we can get over the counter in the states or do we need to see a doc?

BTW, speaking of progesterone- is that something we can get over the counter in the states or do we need to see a doc?

you need a prescription for it. your doc will usually do some cd 21 (or later-depending on when you o) blood work before giving it to you.

I'm so sorry hun :hugs: :cry:

The next cycle is yours!!!

I was so hoping too :(

Have you tried preseed? If not, if you want to PM me your address i'll send you my tube. It's never been opened. Apparently it yields great results xox

I agree about getting a CD21 blood test done. Do you think your doctor will do it? I would bring my ff charts in to show him how short your lp can be. xoxox

Wait, I thought <10 day luteal phase was considered a defect. Is there something wrong with a 12 day LP? =(

im so sorry lovn :hugs: fingers crossed for next cycle will be with you all the way....:flower:

Wait, I thought <10 day luteal phase was considered a defect. Is there something wrong with a 12 day LP? =(

I think 12 is ok. I think my issue is that I have sporadic LP lengths - from 8 days to 14 :wacko:

I'll speak with my doctor about the test. I'm sure he'll do it it's just going to cost quite a bit of money :( I may wait a few more cycles.

Thank you ladies for the kind words! I plan to use this thread next cycle for all my testing madness [I'm sure I can try to say now that I wont test so much next time but we all know that's not true :haha:]

:friends:

I am so sorry my friend! I was sad to visit and see this news. I will be here every step of cycle 5 also.

This will happen for sure.

My update: early 5am pee before I travelled- BFN with 3 days until expected AF. Jus feeling Blah. I drove to my meeting 2 hours away questioning everything the past two weeks. Highs and Lows. I'll test later this evening - jus because I can't help myself.

I do have high amounts of milky cm. No idea what that means.

Hugs and Love to you Lovn. :)

Rooting for all you other ladies.

So sorry sunshine, this news has ruined my day! I get more sad about your BFNs than my own! Very best of luck for this next cycle for you xx

Oh no!!! I am so sorry! Why can't our Uterus just do what we want... I think Cycle 5 sounds like a winner!! I'm going to keep stalking you for sure!

Is it just cramps or did the witch actually show up? I started having cramps today....8dpo....most women get af like cramps before their BFP! Im hoping af stays away for me 8 day lp is rediculous! I got my positive opk last wed. Fxd for us!!!

She showed. And full force too :grr:

I've heard that though, I hope that the cramps for you are implantation related, beanie getting snuggled in!! Keep me posted! Fingers crossed! :hugs:

I am so sorry my friend! I was sad to visit and see this news. I will be here every step of cycle 5 also.

This will happen for sure.

My update: early 5am pee before I travelled- BFN with 3 days until expected AF. Jus feeling Blah. I drove to my meeting 2 hours away questioning everything the past two weeks. Highs and Lows. I'll test later this evening - jus because I can't help myself.

I do have high amounts of milky cm. No idea what that means.

Hugs and Love to you Lovn. :)

Rooting for all you other ladies.

:friends: Thank you!

I'll be stalking you til your bfp in 3 days time :dance:

So sorry sunshine, this news has ruined my day! I get more sad about your BFNs than my own! Very best of luck for this next cycle for you xx

Aw thanks hun :hugs:

:gun: :gun: AF!!!!!

Next cycle shall be yours~~~ :hugs:

Okay, need the group’s advice. Still same symptoms only I think they lessoned today. I am consistently on time each month for my AF (which would be Sunday)…only once was it early.

Symptoms today:
- A lot of milky discharge (sorry TMI) :haha:
- Fullness in BB and Abdomen
- But more importantly, just went the bathroom and tissue was pinkish the 4 times I wiped. Is AF early??? No AF cramps. I’m 11dpo. :cry:
- Mild headache

Thanks for any advice. I'm ready for it even if its bad news. I'm the biggest symptom spotter there is! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->