• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I am loving this thread! I'm 8dpo and got a bfn today so this thread is giving me hope!!

I would wait till tomorrow. In my experience, those Wondfo's are more sensitive than FRER, and FRER still showed negative until the day after wondfo had given me a positive. So I would wait till tomorrow :D

This thread is giving me so much hope! I'm still fertile right now, actually just ovulated yesterday, so I'm only 1dpo but I love reading this thread!
I wish I could start a thread like this, but after seeing my heart break the last two months, he only lets me test once I'm at least one day late :( Sooo booooo to our dh's haha!
But this month I just feel ... different. I feel lucky so I may start one and just tell him to go fly a kite! Haha.
Question, how do I subscribe to this thread because I am LOVING this! :) :happydance:

Lovn, I'm telling you....you have to pee and let us know first thing tomorrow morning. I'm in an all day work meeting tomorrow but I'm going to def sneak away and check my phone! :happy dance:

This is so exciting!!!

I'll be up and traveling for the day but have packed 1/2 dozen tests so I can keep up with our pace! :)

G'nite all! Fingers crossed!

You know I will! :friends:

Safe travels!

Keep me posted on you too - I'll send you off with this little montra to keep in mind:

"Be Positive, Pee Positive!" :thumbup:

This thread is giving me so much hope! I'm still fertile right now, actually just ovulated yesterday, so I'm only 1dpo but I love reading this thread!
I wish I could start a thread like this, but after seeing my heart break the last two months, he only lets me test once I'm at least one day late :( Sooo booooo to our dh's haha!
But this month I just feel ... different. I feel lucky so I may start one and just tell him to go fly a kite! Haha.
Question, how do I subscribe to this thread because I am LOVING this! :) :happydance:

Aw, I'm glad you're enjoying! I'm so happy I have others to share this with [especially since our dh's dont seem nearly as enthused to see our pee sticks :haha:].
Wooohooo for being in the tww!! Sending baby dust your way! I hope really hope you get a :bfp:
As for subscribing, it should automatically do it once you've commented on the thread! :thumbup: [if not there is a link at the top of the thread called thread tools you can use too!]
Thank you for following along! I really hope this ends in a bfp for us all!! :friends:

I love the attitude in this thread!!! I'm 9 dpo give or take a day and I MIGHT see soemthing on a cheapie

I would wait till tomorrow. In my experience, those Wondfo's are more sensitive than FRER, and FRER still showed negative until the day after wondfo had given me a positive. So I would wait till tomorrow :D

Thank you! :)

Dh agrees. Looks like ill be waiting until tomorrow.

Better off though since it is my last frer and dh isn't letting me get more unless he can see a for sure line [which I do understand, just paid bills and mortgage :wacko:]
So I will update first thing tomorrow!
:friends:

I took this in the afternoon only holding it for about 1-2 hours what do you think? Someone tweaked the second one for me :flower:

Attachments

• IMAG0213.jpg
    IMAG0213.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 79
  • amyahsmommy.jpg
    amyahsmommy.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 67
I took this in the afternoon only holding it for about 1-2 hours what do you think?

I definitely see it!!! :dance: does it have color like the control, in person?? And if it came up in the time limit, I would like to say a cautious congratulations!!!!! :yipee:

I took this in the afternoon only holding it for about 1-2 hours what do you think?

I definitely see it!!! :dance: does it have color like the control, in person?? And if it came up in the time limit, I would like to say a cautious congratulations!!!!! :yipee:

Yes it has color in person and came up within the time frame I have one more of these cheapies left that I am going to take with fmu in the am

Yes it has color in person and came up within the time frame I have one more of these cheapies left that I am going to take with fmu in the am
Cautious congrats!! Fingers crossed for a big FAT positive in the morbing

Keep us posted!!!

I really hope this is it for you lovn. I have been quietly stalking. I just wanted to say (and you probably already know this) to be careful when laying HPTs next to OPKs, if they touch the dye can transfer, the same goes for dipping them both in the same cup of pee, always dip the hpt first and the opk second. Good Luck hope we see a darker line today

I can see a feint line too, I've also had OPKs the same colour as these!

Waiting for my PG tests to arrive from ebay :hissy:

AMAYASMOMMY - BFP- CONGRATS :yipee:

Lovn. STOP YOUR SNOOZING AND START YOU PEEING

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! this is so exciting!!! more tests, please!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->