Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Hey all- just wanted to stop in and say I'll be checking in and hoping to see some BFP's! Lovn-- where are ya sister?!?! I was hoping to see an update from you;)

motherofboys- good luck!! It's so much fun to symptom spot though, right?!

MissVeronica--- it's still super early-- that little eggy probably didn't have a chance to implant yet! I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your HPT's though-- you are a POAS addict like the rest of us!!

AFM-- As expected since my doctor told me last Monday she doesn't think I ovulate (or at least not this cycle) it's a BFN this month. I literally never have any symptoms and it's always a BFN. I guess the one TWW when I actually do have symptoms I'll know I'm pregnant! I am looking forward to Clomid in December, praying it does the trick :shrug:

Hi Elle ~ unfortunitely I don't have much of a happy update...no sign of the witch, my temp is still up but when I tested with a FRER it was a :bfn: :sad1: Not sure what to think, so I'm going to wait a few days and test again..... just hoping I have a shy line :shrug:

I hope that you end up getting a surprise bfp before December but if it comes down to it I hope the clomid does the trick the first try! :hugs:

Tested again with a different brand and am happy [and relieved] to show these!!! :dance: the top is at 3 minutes and the bottom sideways one is at 15 minutes [I know you're not supposed to read them after 10 but I wanted to show the picture since it was easier to show what I can see irl once it dried]

https://i.imgur.com/lBbOo.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Xyr9K.jpg

Was yr frer the 6 days sooner as when I tested on an Internet cheapie I had the same faint line so the nxt day I got a 6 days sooner first response ealy result so I'm sure now that the Internet 1 has gotten stronger it will now show for deffinate then tell hubby he is gonna love that news before he goes away love-sunshine or maybe y just are a slow hcg riser as my friend did not get her positive untill 8 days late an no faint lines on any of hers but I say tat is a baby bump coming yr way xxxx congrats xx

Meh, I'm pretty sure I'm having another chemical :sad1: its not darker and my temp went below coverline this morning [I didn't add it yet to my chart though.... It's just making me too sad]... So basically I'm wait for the witch to destroy my day........

I think I'm going to stop testing early. Because this really sucks.......

How are you MissVeronicaa?

How is everyone else?

Oh no :( I'm so sorry lovn. Could it be the tests? I got some pretty convincing lines my first month of ttc with one brand, never got darker and then I got my period. So hubby decided to test it with his pee, to see if the test was giving false positives. Low and behold there was two lines. I really hope this isn't what happened and that this little bean sticks! I can't wait to log on one day a long time from now to all of us posting pictures of our babies!

Thanks! I thought the same so I had dh test out one and his didn't have a thing, even after it dried :shrug: I also had a line on a different brand, although not as dark :dohh:

Who knows.... I guess time will tell and we'll just try and maintain a sliver of hope. I hate that my dh just left for 3 weeks though :sad1: if we loose this LO we won't be able to try again until at least December :(

As hard as it seems, maybe it would be a good thing having sit November out hun. I hope this bean sticks for you, but if it isn't meant to be, after having a couple of chemicals in a row perhaps a months break would help and then you will get a nice little Christmas present that is there to stay.

That is true! What better Christmas present than a sticky bean! And then if your dh knew you called it a sticky bean you could tell him on Christmas day by giving him a present of a bean and a stick. Get it? Sticky bean? :haha:

Aw lovin-sunshine I really hope it's not and it's just slow rising hcg just try to relax but I can imagine how upset yr feeling just think y or some good friends on ere that really offer y there support the same as I want to Hun see how it goes and as for af wen would that be due or not hopefully in yr case all the hugs in the world xxx

Are you on progestrone or anything if you keep having chemical xx

Yeah Definatly hun all my mcs are down too low progestrone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"