Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I may sound really stupid right now but I am sure some of you will understand.
My brothers ex girlfriend I am still in touch with as she had a baby with my brother 7 years ago. At the time that I found out she was pregnant hubby and I had just agreed that we would try for a baby. My niece is 4 months older than my eldest son.
Since then, when ever I have been TTC she has found herself pregnant, all different dads, all by 'accident' and the majority of them aborted (using me as her shoulder to cry on even though she knew we were TTC but claiming she had no one else to turn to) She had another little girl who she found out she was pregnant with just as I had convinced hubby that we should try for another small age gap after number 3, so her daughter will be 2 in Jan. She has since (again knowing that I am TTC) had another abortion and then just told me she is 14 weeks pregnant, by yet another dad, who again has buggered off.
Now I am not judging any one in that situation as usually I am very supportive of her and I don't care what anyone else does in their life. But I have been really struggling the last couple of days and now I just want to cry! Why can't it be me?! And then she says "oh are trying?" Yes for 2 years now. "You need to get at it like rabbits" oh really?! How silly of me I didn't realise you were supposed to have sex to make a baby! That is where I have been going wrong all this time! GAH!

Thanks, just feelign a bit cheated atm, she didn't want any of her babies. The 2 she kept (my niece included) was only cos the dads begged her to and promised to stand by her then before the pregnancy was even over left. And she just told me she 'had the hump' about being pregnant again, when I tried to be nice and say I was pleased for her.

My brothers ex girlfriend I am still in touch with as she had a baby with my brother 7 years ago. At the time that I found out she was pregnant hubby and I had just agreed that we would try for a baby. My niece is 4 months older than my eldest son.
Since then, when ever I have been TTC she has found herself pregnant, all different dads, all by 'accident' and the majority of them aborted (using me as her shoulder to cry on even though she knew we were TTC but claiming she had no one else to turn to) She had another little girl who she found out she was pregnant with just as I had convinced hubby that we should try for another small age gap after number 3, so her daughter will be 2 in Jan. She has since (again knowing that I am TTC) had another abortion and then just told me she is 14 weeks pregnant, by yet another dad, who again has buggered off.
Now I am not judging any one in that situation as usually I am very supportive of her and I don't care what anyone else does in their life. But I have been really struggling the last couple of days and now I just want to cry! Why can't it be me?! And then she says "oh are trying?" Yes for 2 years now. "You need to get at it like rabbits" oh really?! How silly of me I didn't realise you were supposed to have sex to make a baby! That is where I have been going wrong all this time! GAH!

GRL IM SORRY I know that has to be hard, my advice speak your mine let her know how it makes her feel, some times feeling have to be hurt, if shes a true friend shell be sympathic and understand, it may take her a couple of days but shell come threw for you IF SHE IS A REAL FRIEND! Praying for you grl and all grls out there who are also struggling with the TTC business. I know its hard Its been almost 2 yrs for me TTC :( But keep your head held high. :hugs:

You have no clue how much I understand what your goin through. My sil does this crap and it makes me so mad.. I waited 5! Years to TTC #2 but she has 3 kids and has had total of 7 pregnancies 1 of them twins. They never even tried to get pregnant it just happened because they don't use protection. I on the other hand spent months weighing the pros and cons of having another child with my oh. My sil just gets Preg whenever. She never even has her kids they are always with her mother. She knew I got Preg I found out at 3wk5days and as soon as I turned 7 weeks she used my Facebook pregnancy announcement to announce her pregnancy. She never even congratulated me she jus jacked my status because I'm not allowed to have the spotlight even for a second...

Lol sorry I got a little mean there for a minute. Anyway all I can say is do what I do and ignore the hell out of her. I even went as far as to block her from Facebook. It hurts my feelings to know that my own family doesn't really care if I'm happy or not. So I said screw it and Severed all ties. But I'm sorry you have to deal with that kind of drama.. Family is complicated

Thanks girls. I try not to be a green eyed monster, and I know I've been lucky in the past and I have probably made other people jealous with my pregnancies, but when you are having a rough time anyway and feeling bad about it an unwanted pregnancy is the last thing you need to hear about, isn't it.

No not green eyed monster just concerned still for a friend but I think y should still support as y must be some very good friend to have to be around that announcement especially wen y finding it a struggle conceiving y would think its a sensitive subject an for her not to think before she speaks I think y have every rite to be hurt an frustrated an wanna let off some steam an where better to do it is here so take care Hun xxx

You have no clue how much I understand what your goin through. My sil does this crap and it makes me so mad.. I waited 5! Years to TTC #2 but she has 3 kids and has had total of 7 pregnancies 1 of them twins. They never even tried to get pregnant it just happened because they don't use protection. I on the other hand spent months weighing the pros and cons of having another child with my oh. My sil just gets Preg whenever. She never even has her kids they are always with her mother. She knew I got Preg I found out at 3wk5days and as soon as I turned 7 weeks she used my Facebook pregnancy announcement to announce her pregnancy. She never even congratulated me she jus jacked my status because I'm not allowed to have the spotlight even for a second...

Lol sorry I got a little mean there for a minute. Anyway all I can say is do what I do and ignore the hell out of her. I even went as far as to block her from Facebook. It hurts my feelings to know that my own family doesn't really care if I'm happy or not. So I said screw it and Severed all ties. But I'm sorry you have to deal with that kind of drama.. Family is complicated

After that, That would be the last straw i would have blocked her to girl ;) How rude this was your big day she turned it around and made it about her that was low :(

I think she knows I'm too loyal for my own good, and just take whatever she throws at me. Maybe its because I'm stubborn, I'm the only one of my family my niece still has contact with. Even my brother hasn't even her or years. And I don't get on with my family either and refuse to be tarred with the same brush as them so no matter what I put up with it to stay in my nieces life. She knows I will support her, and its not like I would ever wish anything bad to happen. She just doesn't think anything of it, like it isn't a touch subject, or that it isn't a controversial one to abort a baby, and its nothing, like going and having a tooth out, she says it in an almost boastful way!
I've been having a hard time in general the last couple of weeks so I think it came at the wrong time for her to announce a pregnancy and I just needed to let it out. I don'y really care how many children she has by how many different dads or if she chooses to have an abortion. Its just her expert timing for when I really want a baby.
Just need to get myself back on track and get over it LOL I'm trying not to think too much, well as much as you can not think about it when you have to take vitamins every day and temp as soon as you wake up, but other than that I am looking ahead to Christmas. December is my DHs birthday, our anniversary, Christmas and then my Mums birthday so maybe it will bring me some luck when I am not expecting it. As long as I remember to take those tablets to keep my LP going LOL But I don't see it being this year, I'm just tracking my cycle so I know whats happening now, and have a few cycles to compare to next year.

How is everyone else?

Hey ladies.. So on Saturday I was driving and had INTENSE pain in my abdomen.. i thought I was going to faint. It lasted about 20 minutes then tapered off. I still today have pain and soreness. I went to the family dr and he felt my stomach and I told him about this miscarriage so they sent me to my OBGYN. She did a pap and I have no infection, but tomorrow I am going back for a pregnancy test and transvaginal ultrasound to make sure everything in "there" is good to go. If they find nothing then I have to move on back to the family dr. I swear if it's not one thing it's another. October can't be gone fast enough.

Hey ladies.. So on Saturday I was driving and had INTENSE pain in my abdomen.. i thought I was going to faint. It lasted about 20 minutes then tapered off. I still today have pain and soreness. I went to the family dr and he felt my stomach and I told him about this miscarriage so they sent me to my OBGYN. She did a pap and I have no infection, but tomorrow I am going back for a pregnancy test and transvaginal ultrasound to make sure everything in "there" is good to go. If they find nothing then I have to move on back to the family dr. I swear if it's not one thing it's another. October can't be gone fast enough.

on my goodness jbk, that's awful :( im so sorry you're having to deal with this. I hope everything is ok and you get some answers tomorrow :hugs:

Yeah grl i hope everything is ok :cry: i want good news not anymore bad, I want everyone to have a BFP and a healthy 9 months those who are ttc

Jbk- I hope your doing ok. Keep us updated we really care about you. I'm sorry you have to go through this so close to the holidays. I'll be thinking of you:)

Yeah grl i hope everything is ok :cry: i want good news not anymore bad, I want everyone to have a BFP and a healthy 9 months those who are ttc

on my goodness jbk, that's awful :( im so sorry you're having to deal with this. I hope everything is ok and you get some answers tomorrow :hugs:

Thanks!! I am hoping it's nothing serious! I am also hoping the ultrasound will show healthy women parts! I am thinking this has to do with my colon.. maybe a spasm or something

Meh, I'm pretty sure I'm having another chemical :sad1: its not darker and my temp went below coverline this morning [I didn't add it yet to my chart though.... It's just making me too sad]... So basically I'm wait for the witch to destroy my day........

I think I'm going to stop testing early. Because this really sucks.......

How are you MissVeronicaa?

How is everyone else?

LOVN- I am so sorry :( I can and can't imagine how you are feeling :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back