Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Meh, I'm pretty sure I'm having another chemical :sad1: its not darker and my temp went below coverline this morning [I didn't add it yet to my chart though.... It's just making me too sad]... So basically I'm wait for the witch to destroy my day........

I think I'm going to stop testing early. Because this really sucks.......

How are you MissVeronicaa?

How is everyone else?

LOVN- I am so sorry :( I can and can't imagine how you are feeling :hugs:

Thanks hun :hugs:

How is everyone doing? Any news or new tests?
I had the meanest test in the whole world this morning. :nope: I was sitting there waiting for it and I glanced up and saw what looked like a bunch of dye staying in one spot where the second line should be. So I thought Yay! It's making me a second line! And my heart started beating and I had to sit down and then at the ten minute mark I can't really tell if it's real and just too light or if I just have line eye. :( So now I'm going to wait until the natural light of the window can shine through from mr.sun :) maybe he can "shed some light" on the subject :haha:
I just wish we'd all get our sticky beans :(

and here is the test! maybe someone else could see if they see something so that maybe I don't feel so crazy

Attachments

• IMG_8218.jpg
    IMG_8218.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8219.jpg
    IMG_8219.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8220.jpg
    IMG_8220.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 14
and here is the test! maybe someone else could see if they see something so that maybe I don't feel so crazy

I *think* I see something on the 1st pic but it's really hard to tell because of the shine on the table. Try taking a pic on a less reflective surface then post again... I hope you are! I hope everyone gets preggers!!

Wontgiveup - So sorry about the wonky test. I can't imagine the range of emotions this might have caused. Amazing positivity and wishing you lots of luck and :dust:

Tag - That is tooo exciting!!! Super happy for you!

JBK - So sorry about the back and forth with the Drs. Wishing you lots of luck, enjoy Halloween and on to November. Hope you have your BFP to be thankful for this year!

Lovin - I'm so sorry! :hugs: I came to the conclusion of not testing early after my last cycle, too many ups and downs. Wishing you the best!

AFM-- AF came yesterday...

Ty ladys, Think i od 3 days ago but we shall see what my temps do the rest of the week. Nov -dec testers come join my thread please.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...chart-new-start-nov-dec-testers-anyone-2.html

Wontgiveup - So sorry about the wonky test. I can't imagine the range of emotions this might have caused. Amazing positivity and wishing you lots of luck and :dust:

Tag - That is tooo exciting!!! Super happy for you!

JBK - So sorry about the back and forth with the Drs. Wishing you lots of luck, enjoy Halloween and on to November. Hope you have your BFP to be thankful for this year!

Lovin - I'm so sorry! :hugs: I came to the conclusion of not testing early after my last cycle, too many ups and downs. Wishing you the best!

AFM-- AF came yesterday...

Thanks sweetie!!
So sorry af showed :hugs: Lots of luck next cycle!

hiya ladies just wanted to know if any of you are affected by the hurracaine in usa and if you are hope ur all safe and well x

Ok no idea why it posted that soon! Anyway was about to say that the OviView app on my phone is telling me I should start opking now but I know I'm a late O'er since my cycles started after my 3rd son, with the earliest day I have O'd being day 16, but usually around day 21. I am almost out of OPKs and don't want to buy any more so am not going to test yet and wait until closer to day 14 or until other signs indicate that I will O soon. My CP is still low and closed but softening so I will wait for now.

Wohoo for temps!!! Good luck this cycle!!

My thoughts also remain with those on the Northeast coast ~ those affected by Superstorm Sandy. Prayers your way :hugs:

Hi Ladies!
:flower:
update.....going into hospital tomorrow for a hysterosalpingogram.....um...yeah....pardon me...:haha: it is a test where they put dye up in my uterus to see if tubes are open and check for occlusions or abnormalities. X ray...super cool. Good doctor...I like her. She gave me clomid for December and is Gung ho. So to speak on helping me get pregnant. Dh does not want to do a semen analysis. So I am moving forward with as much as I can on my part.....with my parts.:haha: tomorrow I will know if endometriosis has returned....and if tubes are open. Wish me luck plz:thumbup: hope you are all good down there jbk ....:hug:lovn....chin up....happyhalloween everyone:juggle::ninja:

Hi Ladies!
:flower:
update.....going into hospital tomorrow for a hysterosalpingogram.....um...yeah....pardon me...:haha: it is a test where they put dye up in my uterus to see if tubes are open and check for occlusions or abnormalities. X ray...super cool. Good doctor...I like her. She gave me clomid for December and is Gung ho. So to speak on helping me get pregnant. Dh does not want to do a semen analysis. So I am moving forward with as much as I can on my part.....with my parts.:haha: tomorrow I will know if endometriosis has returned....and if tubes are open. Wish me luck plz:thumbup: hope you are all good down there jbk ....:hug:lovn....chin up....happyhalloween everyone:juggle::ninja:

Good luck! I hope it goes well and they find clear tubes with no endo!!
Glad that you have a good doctor that is so on board with getting you pregnant! :haha: :happydance:
Keep us updated!!

Happy Halloween to you too!

Hey ladies! My OBGYN said everything looks good in that department and that I am ovulating (WITHOUT Clomid YAY!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->