Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Tats fab news Jbk this is gonn be your month
Hope your feelin ok lovn-sunshine and just takin it easy
Lisa I'm exactly 8 weeks today also hooray got scan on th 19th nuchel scan (spelt wrong)

Lisa I'm exactly 8 weeks today also hooray got scan on th 19th nuchel scan (spelt wrong)

That will make you about 11 weeks for the nuchal? How exciting

Hi Ladies :hi:

Sorry I've been a bit MIA. I was out of town for about 5 days and didn't have internet. And I've been a bit busy since we got home.

I had a mammogram yesterday because I've been having a few unusual issues with my left breast. It looked good, but there was a spot about the size of a pea on my right breast that was very bright and glaringly obvious - the mammo tech showed me all of the images. The images popped up on the computer screen as soon as she took them. It was kind of interesting to see. My doctor said she may have the results to me by today. I'm not really worried, though.

So I'm not new to being pregnant but very new to knowing so early only ever known about all 5 of my pregnancies bout 12/14 weeks always had very unpredictable bleeding through all but all has been good had such a rough :cry:time being an early knower but touch wood all seems really positive :thumbup:but I go for the n scan on the 19than I see yr reply Lisa to I will be 11 weeks for it how exciting I mean is that good that I'm gonna be 11 weeks and wot should I expect at this stage wanna put up all my scans :dohh:bt have,t got a clue as how to do it on I. Pad as it doesn't,t give me the button for choose image it's there but will not light up purple to let me press I do have how ever found out how to get the paste word :shrug:up any helpers can I post on ctp and 1 of y ladies can put up :hugs: let me know if it will work if so I will post them on there xxxx:hugs:

Well though I'm super excited about ovulating myself, I am waiting until next cycle to start again. Just wanna give myself sometime to relax, but I'm looking forward to next cycle! :)

How is everybody doing? No good news here! Still a negative test! Hopefully it changes for the better for all of us tomorrow though!

So I'm not new to being pregnant but very new to knowing so early only ever known about all 5 of my pregnancies bout 12/14 weeks always had very unpredictable bleeding through all but all has been good had such a rough :cry:time being an early knower but touch wood all seems really positive :thumbup:but I go for the n scan on the 19than I see yr reply Lisa to I will be 11 weeks for it how exciting I mean is that good that I'm gonna be 11 weeks and wot should I expect at this stage wanna put up all my scans :dohh:bt have,t got a clue as how to do it on I. Pad as it doesn't,t give me the button for choose image it's there but will not light up purple to let me press I do have how ever found out how to get the paste word :shrug:up any helpers can I post on ctp and 1 of y ladies can put up :hugs: let me know if it will work if so I will post them on there xxxx:hugs:

The iPad will not let you past pics lol I've tried every possible way:) but if you have a computer you can post them. If you do not have a computer, but you have someone on B&B that you trust you could email them the pics to post for you.

*AFM* I'm due to go back to the doc on the 16th:happydance: I will be exactly 12 weeks. I'm excited also I've never heard of a nuchal scan, but the last time I was pregnant was 5 years ago so idk maybe they will do one? I live in Florida so I'm not really sure what the rest of the world does.

Hi all! Just got home.....from hsg. ENDO had my right tube blocked....doc pushed dye through it...and it is open now. It hurt. I felt nothing on the left side...she said the dye stopped for a few seconds and then flowed through the left tube. So potentially....both were blocked and ARE NOW OPEN!!!! HURRAY! SHE GAVE ME A BIG WINK......AND SAID..."USE THEM!!!!" I am wearing a pad...Tmi...some spotting ....but I am sooooooo happy I went for that procedure. Going on Monday to have an ultrasound of my ovaries to check follicles. Thank God for my doctor and her tube opening skills!!!! How the hell can a sperm & egg meet if tubes were blocked?!?! Right?!?! Opks. Come tomorrow in the mail...and new basal thermometer...my 2 year old got a hold of my other one and I just don't trust it now. Lol. So I am Cd 10 today...dh is off work Saturday through Tuesday/ wed...which puts us bd at my most fertile days...tubes open...will see ovaries on Monday ultrasound.....I am SOOO EXCITED! HOPE THIS MONTH IS IT!!!!

Hi all! Just got home.....from hsg. ENDO had my right tube blocked....doc pushed dye through it...and it is open now. It hurt. I felt nothing on the left side...she said the dye stopped for a few seconds and then flowed through the left tube. So potentially....both were blocked and ARE NOW OPEN!!!! HURRAY! SHE GAVE ME A BIG WINK......AND SAID..."USE THEM!!!!" I am wearing a pad...Tmi...some spotting ....but I am sooooooo happy I went for that procedure. Going on Monday to have an ultrasound of my ovaries to check follicles. Thank God for my doctor and her tube opening skills!!!! How the hell can a sperm & egg meet if tubes were blocked?!?! Right?!?! Opks. Come tomorrow in the mail...and new basal thermometer...my 2 year old got a hold of my other one and I just don't trust it now. Lol. So I am Cd 10 today...dh is off work Saturday through Tuesday/ wed...which puts us bd at my most fertile days...tubes open...will see ovaries on Monday ultrasound.....I am SOOO EXCITED! HOPE THIS MONTH IS IT!!!!

:happydance: That is fab the doctor got your tubes cleared!!! I have a GREAT feeling for you this cycle! Sounds like you having everything set up just perfect to catch a nice healthy sticky egg!!!!!
And can I just say ~ what amazing timing for dh to be off! :happydance:

Get to that :sex: :spermy: :dust: :wohoo:

hmm makes me wonder if i should have my tubes checked, were there any signs that they may be blocked befor you found out you have endo?

Oh wow lalala! I feel so good for you! I have a friend who has just given birth last friday. When she had her son 5 years ago she had an emergency c section and they kinda made a hash job of stitching her up so she had much more scar tissue than usual, she also has PCOS and found out that her tubes were blocked. Unblock her tubes and she falls pregnant, bam first month after 3 years of TTC! She has a little baby girl now.

hmm makes me wonder if i should have my tubes checked, were there any signs that they may be blocked befor you found out you have endo?

I had surgery 12 years ago to remove a large cyst off of my left ovary. During that surgery they found beginning stages of endo. Honestly...I haven't thought about it since....I have had three children since 1999....when the surgery was done. But since having no bfp for 5 months....got me thinking....went to doc....sure enough....endo never goes away...it is scar tissue that grows and takes over things. I have pain after sex....just like feeling sore when I walk...and after 4 days straight last month of bd...I had cramping and felt so sore...stayed in bed one day all day and cried. That is what made me call and schedule an appt. I moved here about a year and a half ago....so wasn't established with an obgyn yet before this last week. I guess I have just grown to live with what I feel as " normal" for me. :hugs:

Thank you lovn!!!!! :) fingers crossed!!! Mother of boys.....very encouraging!!! :) hurray! I am praying for us all! Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->