Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

hmm makes me wonder if i should have my tubes checked, were there any signs that they may be blocked befor you found out you have endo?

I had surgery 12 years ago to remove a large cyst off of my left ovary. During that surgery they found beginning stages of endo. Honestly...I haven't thought about it since....I have had three children since 1999....when the surgery was done. But since having no bfp for 5 months....got me thinking....went to doc....sure enough....endo never goes away...it is scar tissue that grows and takes over things. I have pain after sex....just like feeling sore when I walk...and after 4 days straight last month of bd...I had cramping and felt so sore...stayed in bed one day all day and cried. That is what made me call and schedule an appt. I moved here about a year and a half ago....so wasn't established with an obgyn yet before this last week. I guess I have just grown to live with what I feel as " normal" for me. :hugs:

Ty for shareing I wish you the best. I to sometimes hurt after sex for a while we thought there was a problem but then it would go away on its own it was so weird, cause my paps looked good.

Ok ladies, I am now 10 weeks preggers:happydance: I only weigh 95lbs and I am 5'0 so while I'm still in my weight/height category I am in the lowest percentile. Anyway, with my 1st pregnancy I felt my son hiccuping at exactly 16 weeks(it was def. hiccups they were little pops that came roughly 30-45 seconds apart for about 8 minutes) anyway as I was saying I am a very small woman so my question is would it be possible to feel my baby flip at this stage? I know it's WAY to early to feel kicking/punching because baby Griffey is only the size of a grape.

When did you feel you child(ren) move? Was it a kick or something else?

Btw I already have a small "bump" I'm hoping to see some positives really soon.

Ok ladies, I am now 10 weeks preggers:happydance: I only weigh 95lbs and I am 5'0 so while I'm still in my weight/height category I am in the lowest percentile. Anyway, with my 1st pregnancy I felt my son hiccuping at exactly 16 weeks(it was def. hiccups they were little pops that came roughly 30-45 seconds apart for about 8 minutes) anyway as I was saying I am a very small woman so my question is would it be possible to feel my baby flip at this stage? I know it's WAY to early to feel kicking/punching because baby Griffey is only the size of a grape.

When did you feel you child(ren) move? Was it a kick or something else?

Btw I already have a small "bump" I'm hoping to see some positives really soon.

I was 14 weeks with my 2nd when I felt movement

hiya ladies dont think im ovulating this month apart from bloating had no signs what so ever ,didnt think i would without the clomid but abit dissapointed.af due on the 12th so hopefully i will have a normal 32 day cycle ut i dought it very much xx good luck to all the other ladies xx

Hi all! Just got home.....from hsg. ENDO had my right tube blocked....doc pushed dye through it...and it is open now. It hurt. I felt nothing on the left side...she said the dye stopped for a few seconds and then flowed through the left tube. So potentially....both were blocked and ARE NOW OPEN!!!! HURRAY! SHE GAVE ME A BIG WINK......AND SAID..."USE THEM!!!!" I am wearing a pad...Tmi...some spotting ....but I am sooooooo happy I went for that procedure. Going on Monday to have an ultrasound of my ovaries to check follicles. Thank God for my doctor and her tube opening skills!!!! How the hell can a sperm & egg meet if tubes were blocked?!?! Right?!?! Opks. Come tomorrow in the mail...and new basal thermometer...my 2 year old got a hold of my other one and I just don't trust it now. Lol. So I am Cd 10 today...dh is off work Saturday through Tuesday/ wed...which puts us bd at my most fertile days...tubes open...will see ovaries on Monday ultrasound.....I am SOOO EXCITED! HOPE THIS MONTH IS IT!!!!

:happydance: Yay! I got pregnant right after I had a hsg. I think even if things aren't blocked, they kind of clear out the cobwebs so to speak. Fx'd for you!!! :happydance:

Any news this morning ladies? I have a few new symptoms!

I've noticed that the entire backside of my body and my feet are really sore! I don't know what that could be from, even the back of my arms. I also feel like my tummy is sore, but I don't know what that could be from. And yesterday I did feel a little bit nauseous! :happydance: I really hope that these are GOOD signs! And not just signs that my period is coming! Also I have sore boobs! Yay! What a weird thing to be excited for...:shrug:

Here is this morning's test! Still not seeing anything, but I have my hopes pretty high,... which hopefully doesn't turn out to be a bad thing.

What about you ladies? :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_8231[1].jpg
    IMG_8231[1].jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8233[1].jpg
    IMG_8233[1].jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 11
I know of a few people who have said they could feel baby as early as 10 weeks second time around. Whether it is or if it is something that feels like it I don't know. All 3 of mine I have felt around the 16 week mark.

Anyway don't know what is going on with me! I did that OPK the other day which was as negative as you can get. Today is CD12 and I have pains/cramping to my right side, loads of EWCM and my cervix is high, soft and I couldn't quite say whether it would be open or medium, like its changing today iykwim. So I figured I'd do an OPK, with all those signs I had to get a line and I was thinking I might even get a positive as I would normally with all 3 signs together. But nope, not even a hint of a second line! I am going to have to put it down to a dodgy test, the control line was not as dark as I would expect anyway. But it was my last one so thats frustrating and I missed temping today. Oh well I guess I'll just have to attack DH tonight anyway and see what my temps bring over the next few days LOL

Two to go....awesome chart...and thanks for the inspiring words! Fx'd for you!
Miss Veronica...how many Dpo are ya? GL :)
How are you Lovn? Tag? Lisa? Jbk? Bio?

Motherof boys...bd and prop yourself up after....fx'd for you dear....sure opk's would be nice to have...but the sperm is waaaay more important. I say jump him! Lol! ;-)

Won't give up....my paps were normal...some had a/typical cells...something of nothing but something....whatever that means....but nothing alarming or abnormal....I was 22 when my endo started. Worth asking doctor about....especially since you are ttc. Just an idea....research is good. Enjoy your day! :)
This has been such a journey....Lovn....thinking about you :)

It has been so long....I can't remember when I first felt baby's movement...just remember feeling butterflies...flutters.....weeks later it turned into actual kicks....bumps....punches...elbows....lmao :)

Part of me is worried tubes will close up right away before I can catch an egg....crazy huh. Suppose I should doubt my doubts.....and stay positive......after all....dh says our chances drastically increased yesterday....was down to very light pink discharge last night ....cm is watery today.... and creamy yellow ish...tmi...probably from dye yesterday. I hope I don't ovulate too early. Oh man...I pray we can time it right...waiting for opks to arrive from amazon today sometime. Off to go grocery shopping. Hope you all are in good spirits and are feeling good. :)

I've noticed that the entire backside of my body and my feet are really sore! I don't know what that could be from, even the back of my arms. I also feel like my tummy is sore, but I don't know what that could be from. And yesterday I did feel a little bit nauseous! :happydance: I really hope that these are GOOD signs! And not just signs that my period is coming! Also I have sore boobs! Yay! What a weird thing to be excited for...:shrug:

Here is this morning's test! Still not seeing anything, but I have my hopes pretty high,... which hopefully doesn't turn out to be a bad thing.

Grl i see a line on that first test :)

Hey missveronica I Deffo see a line in the first test thatis up :happydance:
Cannot wait to see the next few coming up :happydance: I say :bfp:

Yeah I'm not really bothered about getting anymore OPKs its just another thing to obsess over isn't it LOL I just need to DTD and my temps will let me know if and when I did O.

It better be soon, my baby is getting far too big LOL We are at the point in potty training where there is no going back, and the last 2 days I have been Mum not Mummy, in spite of me trying to hang on to 'Mummy' his having none of it LOL

Really??? I think this might be one of those things where it looks like something is there on camera, but nothing in real life, let me go rifle through my trash really quick to double check (don't judge, we've all done it, it's a ttc thing :haha: )

I could almost swear it's there, but then I have horrible line eye, time will tell! :thumbup:

Haha yep defo been there. In fact because I know I will look again I now dont even throw them away right away. I pop them back in the foil packet and then if theres nothing that night actually throw them. I don't think this is weird seeing as I have a 7 year old pee stick, almost 6 year old pee stick and 3 year old pee stick, sat in 3 memory boxes upstairs......

Don't feel bad my first positive test will be kept forever in a memory box too!
Here's a weird story but I feel like it's kind of related. Whenever I was in high school I would babysit kids. I was throwing away the little boys diaper and saw a positive pregnancy test in the trash so whenever she got home I told her what happened and said congratulations! She just looked at me really weird and said she thought it was negative. Turned out the wait time was longer than she thought and she threw it away too quick, so I got to tell someone they were preggers! It was so neat seeing her face light up! I can't wait till I get my bfp :)

Hi all my friends! :hi: I'm back!!!

What a week! Sandy kicked our ass!!!

I am catching up and wanted to give y'all an update.

Power back after 5 days. My sister had a 150 foot oak tree fall through her two floors and total both her cars. The tip of the tree landed in her son's bed- THANKFULLY they were all downstairs having dinner. Could not be happier.

The east coast seaboard is devastating. New Jersey our summer vacation spot, is no longer there. Friends in NYC and Statten Island suffered terrible losses. Being pregnant doesn't help with the waterfall of tears. :cry:

But we are rebuilding and sticking together.

On a positive note, my DH went to the doc and despite telling me we would not be able to hear a heartbeat with the dopplar...WE DID! Loud and clear! What an amazing sound.

When the nurse came in and asked me to step on the scale...I did break down and bawl. I told her I didn't want to step on the scale and my husband made me. I have already gained 10 pounds. And I'm bloated to hell. Mentally I don't know why I am having issues with weight and my body expanding. Trying hard to get over it. :dohh:

I miss you guys...I'm going to go back and read everyone's posts. Can't wait to catch up! One week, dh and I leave for vacation...I will sadly leave you all then too. :growlmad:

Power back after 5 days. My sister had a 150 foot oak tree fall through her two floors and total both her cars. The tip of the tree landed in her son's bed- THANKFULLY they were all downstairs having dinner. Could not be happier.

The east coast seaboard is devastating. New Jersey our summer vacation spot, is no longer there. Friends in NYC and Statten Island suffered terrible losses. Being pregnant doesn't help with the waterfall of tears. :cry:

On a positive note, my DH went to the doc and despite telling me we would not be able to hear a heartbeat with the dopplar...WE DID! Loud and clear! What an amazing sound.

When the nurse came in and asked me to step on the scale...I did break down and bawl. I told her I didn't want to step on the scale and my husband made me. I have already gained 10 pounds. And I'm bloated to hell. Mentally I don't know why I am having issues with weight and my body expanding. Trying hard to get over it. :dohh:

I miss you guys...I'm going to go back and read everyone's posts. Can't wait to catch up! One week, dh and I leave for vacation...I will sadly leave you all then too. :growlmad:

I'm in another bloody country and I can't stop crying about it! So sad.
Your family is so lucky, lucky!

Glad to see you back and so happy that bean is doing well <3

So glad to here things are going well with the baby, and that your family is safe. My thoughts and prayers go out to all who are in the middle of the devasting tragedy of the after math of Hurrican Sandy. Im in TN but it all over the news So sad :cry: I wish you a happy 9 months Grl!

TAG.....Glad to hear you and family are safe...and ok. Keeping you in my prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->