Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I am so freaking ill :( I need a cuddle
:hugs:

:hugs: I know I shouldn't complain but this is awful

My bump really popped this week.

How is everyone doing?

:hugs::flower: LISA....cuddles your way:hugs:
:hugs::flower: to you too LOVN!!
:hugs::flower: TAG....YOU THREE! HAPPY BUMP!
MOTHEROFBOYS :hugs::flower:....peeked @ your chart...BD time!!! DTD WOMAN! Hugs

Miss Veronica....any new tests? :hugs:

My opks. And new bbt thermometer didn't arrive on Friday. Should come tomorrow...I had about a 85 percent positive opk on Friday morning...was my last one. So...pretty sure I ovulated yesterday or today....hoping one time bd on Friday was enough....and planning on bd tonight. Dh has a bad head cold....enough said. Hope you all are having a good weekend.

Two to go.....how long after your hsg did you conceive? Do you think it is possible for me to have conceived a day or two after my hsg? Hmmm...sorry...want to pick your brain a bit. Lol:hugs:

Wohoo for bump popping, tag!!

Yea, MissVeronicaa, new tests?

Twotogo, you testing soon? Any symptoms?

How are you jbk?

Lalala - hope you caught that eggie! And I hope your dh's head cold goes away!

Anyone I missed, i hope you're doing well! Hugs to everyone!! :hugs:

Yes to new tests but there's nothing on them :nope:
I'm starting to lose hope for this month :shrug: on to the next one I suppose.
This whole ttc thing is not at all as easy as I thought it would be.:wacko:

Yes to new tests but there's nothing on them :nope:
I'm starting to lose hope for this month :shrug: on to the next one I suppose.
This whole ttc thing is not at all as easy as I thought it would be.:wacko:

Do you use opks, temp or chart :) Hey grl its not over till the ugly :witch: shows, oh and by the way i love your cover photo cute pic of you two. I need to upload my wedding photos now that i have a scanner :)

I am so freaking ill :( I need a cuddle

:hugs: I know I shouldn't complain but this is awful

My bump really popped this week.

How is everyone doing?

:hugs::flower: LISA....cuddles your way:hugs:
:hugs::flower: to you too LOVN!!
:hugs::flower: TAG....YOU THREE! HAPPY BUMP!
MOTHEROFBOYS :hugs::flower:....peeked @ your chart...BD time!!! DTD WOMAN! Hugs

Miss Veronica....any new tests? :hugs:

My opks. And new bbt thermometer didn't arrive on Friday. Should come tomorrow...I had about a 85 percent positive opk on Friday morning...was my last one. So...pretty sure I ovulated yesterday or today....hoping one time bd on Friday was enough....and planning on bd tonight. Dh has a bad head cold....enough said. Hope you all are having a good weekend.

Two to go.....how long after your hsg did you conceive? Do you think it is possible for me to have conceived a day or two after my hsg? Hmmm...sorry...want to pick your brain a bit. Lol:hugs:

I honestly don't remember how long - maybe 1-3 weeks :shrug: But I definitely think you could conceive a day or two afterward. :thumbup:

But I'm still confused.

I tested this morning because I am going in for my other mammogram and wanted to know if I was pregnant so I could let them know.

I thought I saw a very, very faint line. I don't know :shrug:

I guess I will test again in a few days. :coffee:

Sorry the pic is so fuzzy.

Attachments

• a11.51.jpg
    a11.51.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 26
Well, lalala you may have been right yesterday when you said it was BD time. Had O pains, lots of CM and my temp has risen this morning. OK its back to where it was a few days ago but it dropped so much that its actually quite a big jump. Looks like O is coming back to the middle of the cycle rather than day 21ish, last month was day 16 and IF todays temp rise is due to O then this month I O'd day 14. Happy about that, now lets see how long my LPP is this month.

But I'm still confused.

I tested this morning because I am going in for my other mammogram and wanted to know if I was pregnant so I could let them know.

So I just studied your test an I thought I saw a line with a speck of pink in it:shrug: but I'd say re,test tomorrow :hugs:can y invert the test :shrug:

Ok so I was in the hospital Saturday for kidney stones(again) I had a scan and determined that baby looks like a Gummy Bear heartbeat was 168 and we also found it on a Doppler? It took a minute though. Other than that I'm good. How are you ladies?

Ok so I was in the hospital Saturday for kidney stones(again) I had a scan and determined that baby looks like a Gummy Bear heartbeat was 168 and we also found it on a Doppler? It took a minute though. Other than that I'm good. How are you ladies?

Aww sorry jaysbaby hope yr ok an resting ten wow kidney stones :nope: that's bad but I'm glad y an :baby: are all ok nice to hear y found the h/b yourself :hugs: bet it sounded lovely well :coffee:

Awwh! Thank you! I love that picture!

Here is today's test! I think I might be seeing something, but I REALLY don't want to get my hopes up. I just keep telling myself "maybe this is just a bad batch of tests" and I even remember how Tag had these tests and they didn't tell until way later than the other ones! I hope that I get to test soon, because I have two other brands of tests under my sink with just one test left in both of them and I've always wanted to take those kinds. They just look so fun ( it just hit me that peeing on sticks is my idea of fun, moving on ) and I've told myself that as soon as I see a line on the wondfo I can use the other tests as double checkers. Hopefully I get to double check here soon

as for symptoms, I still have sore boobs and this morning I had a little bit of cramping. I'm also peeing like crazy but my husband also is doing this thing where he has to drink a bunch of water bottles all day and I decided I'd do it with him, so I don't think that's a symptom.

Attachments

• IMG_8269[1].jpg
    IMG_8269[1].jpg
    182 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8271[1].jpg
    IMG_8271[1].jpg
    85 KB · Views: 14
Twotogo ~ as blurry as that pic is, I feel like I can see something too. Definitely keep testing. Good luck with your mammogram today :hugs:

Jaysbaby ~ ouchy, so sorry to hear about the kidney stones but happy to hear you got to see and hear your little gummy bear! :happydance:

MissVeronicaa ~ I think I see something on the first picture but it's a bit hard to tell... Can you take another pic closer to the test? Good luck! I hope this is it for you!

motherofboys ~ good luck this cycle. Hope you did o early and your LP is longer [of course hopefully it ends in a :bfp:] :dust:

How's everyone else?

Here is as best as I can get! Hopefully once the sun comes out I'll be able to get some natural light on it to help, but my camera just doesn't do well in this dark environment right now. And it did't want to focus :shrug: boo!
I did notice that there's a pretty noticeable little dent near the wayy left of the test on the bottom, and I hate those things. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? It's a little dent that turns darker and makes you see a line when there really isn't one, and then when the test dries you see it's a little dent :(
But I think I can see where the line should be and (maybe) a faint line in real life. Time will tell!

Attachments

• IMG_8278[1].jpg
    IMG_8278[1].jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8279[1].jpg
    IMG_8279[1].jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 10
Well, lalala you may have been right yesterday when you said it was BD time. Had O pains, lots of CM and my temp has risen this morning. OK its back to where it was a few days ago but it dropped so much that its actually quite a big jump. Looks like O is coming back to the middle of the cycle rather than day 21ish, last month was day 16 and IF todays temp rise is due to O then this month I O'd day 14. Happy about that, now lets see how long my LPP is this month.

:thumbup::hugs: Hurray woman! Are you still taking the b6? I think my thermometer is wacky. I go in for a scan today...someday we will be bump buddies...!!! This could be our month! Fingers crossed and prayers! :flower:

But I'm still confused.

I see it!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member