Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Ok so I was in the hospital Saturday for kidney stones(again) I had a scan and determined that baby looks like a Gummy Bear heartbeat was 168 and we also found it on a Doppler? It took a minute though. Other than that I'm good. How are you ladies?

Awww:flower: sorry Dear....I had that too with my first pregnancy...it sucked. So much pain....hope you are better asap and strong:happydance: sending you big feel better vibes! :hugs:

But I'm still confused.

I tested this morning because I am going in for my other mammogram and wanted to know if I was pregnant so I could let them know.

I thought I saw a very, very faint line. I don't know :shrug:

I guess I will test again in a few days. :coffee:

Sorry the pic is so fuzzy.

I see it!!!! :happydance:

:hugs::happydance: ME TOO! even in the blurry pic....I see it very easily...FX'D!!! Can't wait to see upcoming tests! GL:flower:

But I'm still confused.

I tested this morning because I am going in for my other mammogram and wanted to know if I was pregnant so I could let them know.

I thought I saw a very, very faint line. I don't know :shrug:

I guess I will test again in a few days. :coffee:

Sorry the pic is so fuzzy.

lol YAY omg i think thats the start of your first BFP i have never ever ever gotn a line like this one on a Freer :) :happydance:

I think I see something too! When I'm home I'll try and tweak later tonight. That's my favorite thing to do. And you're right on...it took almost a week to show for me! :)

Yep still taking the B6, increased my intake a bit too so I hope I get a couple more days than last month too. Obviously the ultimate goal is a BFP but at the moment I'm not feeling it, pretty sure I wont get my BFP till next year anyway, so trying to just concentrate of cycle lengths and patterns etc

Well nothing on my test today, supposed to start on the eighth so I'm guessing I'm not :(
It's just so weird! I could swear that I feel like I'm preggers!

Feeling sooo deflated today ladies :( not seeing anything but fx we all get there soon! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 9
Well nothing on my test today, supposed to start on the eighth so I'm guessing I'm not :(
It's just so weird! I could swear that I feel like I'm preggers!

You are totally not out! I still have my fingers crossed for you! :flower:

Feeling sooo deflated today ladies :( not seeing anything but fx we all get there soon! X

Aw hun, I know how tough it is. I actually do feel like there is something there on that test though :shrug: Do you have the original?
How many dpo are you? Good luck to you, I hope this is the start to your :bfp:

:thumbup: Good news Ladies :flower:

Went for my scan yesterday at 10:30 in the morning. I had 3 follicles in the right ovary....and they told me I had already ovulated from my left ovary (over the weekend). There were 2 ripe follicles in the left ovary....and one that was obviuos to the tech that had released an egg...she said she could tell by the shape of it....she said that specific follicle was collapsed. So...when I got home...there was my pkg from amazon finally....and I took an opk. It was the same as the one on last Friday morning...dark line...but not positive..as the. Control line. Since doctor confirmed ovulation ...I tweaked my chart....used my new bbt thermometer this morning....which I LOVE...hurray temp rise! I don't know what temps to beilieve off of the old thermometer I was using over the weekend.:haha:
Oh well.....time will tell!!!:haha: I hope this cycle is it...especially after all the " intervention" I have been blessed with.

:hugs: hugs to All:baby::baby::baby::baby: hoping for a bfp and baby! I hope dh sperm swam! Timing looks good!
:flower:
Hope you all are smiling and enjoying your day! Thanks again for this thread Lovn! How are you? :hugs:

Tag....holding on ok on the East coast? Praying for you and your family :hugs:
Twotogo...GL! Let's see a newntest..

Wohoooo for ovulating!!! :wohoo: Go :spermy: go!!!!!! I really hope this is your month!!! :dust:

afm ~ things are AWESOME!!! My hubby came home way earlier than expected and I couldn't be happier! :happydance:

And you're welcome for starting the thread ~ thank you, and everyone else, for joining in with me! :friends:

Here's an original... Pure starkers white :( ill keep updating though! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 14
Wohoooo for ovulating!!! :wohoo: Go :spermy: go!!!!!! I really hope this is your month!!! :dust:

afm ~ things are AWESOME!!! My hubby came home way earlier than expected and I couldn't be happier! :happydance:

And you're welcome for starting the thread ~ thank you, and everyone else, for joining in with me! :friends:

Lovn....You are the Best!!!:happydance: THANKS!!!!:winkwink: So glad your honey is home!!! Hurray:happydance:

Lovn...perfect timing for bd....baby making....great timing for him to come home! Fx'd for you.....oh yeah....ALL THE WAY!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I'll be stalking your chart....let's see some BD marks on there! Wink wink

Yay for Oing!
I had a slight temp dip this morning so worried I hadn't O'd after all. Then I remembered I had the same thing last month and also that both last month and this month (last night/this morning) I had kept waking up and been restless. I think it maybe because I know I need to temp to confirm O, because I sleep fine after about 2-3dpo. I think I probably did O then, just because of the couple of days of increased CM and the pains.

Lovn, so happy DH husband is coming home! You need to get BDing so we can start seeing the next BFP!

MissVeronica- I'm sorry this line didn't present itself. When is the next O day?

lalalallalala: FX for that baby this month! Thanks for your sweet words, we are getting on our feet!

lisa: where are you bump buddy? How are you feeling?

Two2Go: I need to see a TEST!

natthewife: so sorry! FX for that BFP!

motherofboys- how you holding up? when will the BDing start?

I will be heading out of town for a couple of weeks (leave in 2 days). I won't be back until the week of Thanksgiving...I'll be thinking of all of you! xoxoxoxo

Don't forget to :rofl:

Well my temps dropped again so I think I possibly geared up to O but didnt so just have to keep BDing and hope for the best.

11 dpo what do u think? Very faint but there. Any Tweeks?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member