• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Okay, need the group’s advice. Still same symptoms only I think they lessoned today. I am consistently on time each month for my AF (which would be Sunday)…only once was it early.

Symptoms today:
- A lot of milky discharge (sorry TMI) :haha:
- Fullness in BB and Abdomen
- But more importantly, just went the bathroom and tissue was pinkish the 4 times I wiped. Is AF early??? No AF cramps. I’m 11dpo. :cry:
- Mild headache

Thanks for any advice. I'm ready for it even if its bad news. I'm the biggest symptom spotter there is! :happydance:

Well, to be honest, sounds a lot like what happened with me this cycle although I hope that it's just beanie getting snuggled in and that's what the spotting is from! You know I've got my fingers crossed! :hugs:

EDIT: Spelling errors :dohh:

I'm 10dpo and still have 13 days until my predicted AF... I have barely found anything on LP this long so it makes me nervous.. but I got to hope that a long LP is a good thing!

Heather: Your not out yet! Hoping it's just IB and nothing more!
Tag74: Hang in there symptoms can go in and out. Everyone is different.

Nobody is out until AF makes her awful appearance!

hey ladies in need of a bit advise, for the last hour or so on i have had really strong back ache going across to my hip and lower abdominal pain very similar to af :cry: but only on my right side... no spotting or bleeding and af is not due till tue 4th :shrug: any suggestions would be brill

So sorry that the witch got some of you I will keep FX for next month.

argh.. that witch!!

:dust: :dust: to all ladies who are still testing!!

Still spotting. Not feeling good about this.... :(

I have FX'd that your spotting stops Tag! I hope today finds you feeling alright ladies! Smile.

Well it must of worked - cause it did! Thank you! :hugs:

Just feeling blah and tired. Want to see some BFPs for my girls. I did test this evening.

BFN! What the heck! Getting awfully close to AF day without any glimmer up hope accept some amazing symptoms mocking a pregnancy. :haha:

I really could go for some swedish fish!

Off to bed, it's been a long day but will of course....pee in a cup and report first thing tomorrow.

Hugs to everyone and fingers crossed for some BFPs! :thumbup:

Hey ladies! I just had a ton of creamy cm when I wiped! Hopefully a good thing!

Tag that's great news. Hopefully a good spotting!!

Sorry lovn the witch found you, good luck tag and twn

No af no af!! Stay away and baby first for everyone

I am so sorry, lovn. :cry: :hugs:

Fx'd for you, Tag.

Well, I went to bed last night very nauseated and woke up this morning craving pickles. I wanted to laugh! Tested this morning and got a BFN. I know it's still early...

I am so sorry, lovn. :cry: :hugs:

Fx'd for you, Tag.

Well, I went to bed last night very nauseated and woke up this morning craving pickles. I wanted to laugh! Tested this morning and got a BFN. I know it's still early...

Good morning my friends! :hugs:

Thank you for the well wishes! I too (of course tested) to a BFN. 2 days until AF is due now. And I am like clockwork so I'm super curious and basically will know for sure on Monday. It's maddening!! :growlmad:

So today...crampy. Still. I've been crampy for 2 weeks now though. No spotting today or overnight. I still feel full in my lower abdomen and in my BB. And woke up with a mild headache. :wacko:

One of my closest friends told me to stop testing until Sunday. What do you all think? Or should I just stick to FMU? I will do whatever my BabynBump buddies say I should do. I have unlimited pregnancy tests LOL...my husband doesn't know that though. I think I have two FRERs left, 1 Walmart and 5 Cheapies. :haha:

It would take someone removing all HPTs from the country to ever stop me testing in the run up to AF day.

Just sayin' ;)

tag im glad the spotting has stopped fingers crossed its a good sign and you will get your bfp any day now...........

as for me this morning and this afternoon a bfn cramping eased off last night but had some twinges today in my head im positive im preggo but not looking good not even a glimmer heres to hoping the witch stays away due af tuesday...

fingers crossed for everyone else hoping for a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"