Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Lovn, so happy DH husband is coming home! You need to get BDing so we can start seeing the next BFP!

MissVeronica- I'm sorry this line didn't present itself. When is the next O day?

lalalallalala: FX for that baby this month! Thanks for your sweet words, we are getting on our feet!

lisa: where are you bump buddy? How are you feeling?

Two2Go: I need to see a TEST!

natthewife: so sorry! FX for that BFP!

motherofboys- how you holding up? when will the BDing start?

I will be heading out of town for a couple of weeks (leave in 2 days). I won't be back until the week of Thanksgiving...I'll be thinking of all of you! xoxoxoxo

Don't forget to :rofl:

I don't think it's going to happen. I had a huge temp drop this morning and am starting to spot. :cry:

Charting question: I woke up very early this morning at 2:30 and took my temp. It was 97.33. I ate (didn't eat hardly any supper last night), took half of a tylenol pm, and went back to sleep. Just woke up after 8:00 a.m. Now my temp is 98.23. I usually temp at 5:00 a.m., so I don't know which temp to use. Any thoughts?

Hi ladies just thought id update u all ,had a natural cycle this month with no clomid dont think i ovulated i didnt get any signs then ive started spotting today only cd27 norm have a 32 day cycle.very strange for me but i norm go atleast 2 months inbetween periods without clomid so suppose its a good sign .do u think i ovulated to get my period

Charting question: I woke up very early this morning at 2:30 and took my temp. It was 97.33. I ate (didn't eat hardly any supper last night), took half of a tylenol pm, and went back to sleep. Just woke up after 8:00 a.m. Now my temp is 98.23. I usually temp at 5:00 a.m., so I don't know which temp to use. Any thoughts?

Good morning :- ):winkwink: I am no expert LOL...:shrug:.but I would use the 8 am one and put that time in so that ff knows the time was different...should make a white dot. Personally...I would go for the higher temp.....at the stage of your cycle....chin up..:flower:

I see it without tweaking it Natthewife but here's ya go!!! Im pretty sure this is the start to your :bfp:

https://i.imgur.com/hVzN0.jpg

I would take the first temp and use the bbt adjuster [EDIT: https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php < ----- actual adjuster!] and enter what time you usually take your temp and what time you actually did, then enter your temp at 2:30 and it will adjust it too what it would have been closer to at your usual temp time! I wouldn't use the second temp because you moved around prior and took it hours later than usual! :thumbup:

Hi ladies just thought id update u all ,had a natural cycle this month with no clomid dont think i ovulated i didnt get any signs then ive started spotting today only cd27 norm have a 32 day cycle.very strange for me but i norm go atleast 2 months inbetween periods without clomid so suppose its a good sign .do u think i ovulated to get my period

yep, I bet you ovulated!

I didn't know that tool existed.....awesome! Thank you Lovn ;-)

Do u need to ovulate to have a period or do they happen anyway xx would b grand if it was ib but im just nit that lucky

Oops spoke to soon its actually this website for the bbt adjuster

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

My temp was up this morning still no crosshairs
So i went back on my chart and out of all the opks CD22 was the darkest so i just got rid of all the other opks i had as + on my chart and left CD 22s
If i go into the the Detector tuning And Change my setting from ADVANCED(RECOMENDED) to OPK/MONITOR/OVWATCH it Gives me crosshairs and says i ovd on CD23 Making me 2dpo. Witch is the right setting i dont know:cry:

Attachments

• HUH.jpg
    HUH.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 6
wontgiveup - I think if you put ~3 more temps that are higher than 97.0, FF will give you crosshair? I'm thinking you Oed on cd24~ :thumbup: let's see what the temp is for the next few days~~

wontgiveup - I think if you put ~3 more temps that are higher than 97.0, FF will give you crosshair? I'm thinking you Oed on cd24~ :thumbup: let's see what the temp is for the next few days~~

ty so much, i also found this on ff, it says if you use opk to change setting to opks optimizer? what do you think, sorry for the questions lol
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Ovulation-Prediction-Kits--OPKs--.html

Hmmm... I use 'advance' setting for my detector as I track cm as well :shrug: not sure what the major difference is between 'advance' or the 'opk/monitor'. hmm...

I agree with this! :thumbup:

I would take the first temp and use the bbt adjuster [EDIT: https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php < ----- actual adjuster!] and enter what time you usually take your temp and what time you actually did, then enter your temp at 2:30 and it will adjust it too what it would have been closer to at your usual temp time! I wouldn't use the second temp because you moved around prior and took it hours later than usual! :thumbup:

yep, I bet you ovulated!

Thanks! That's an awesome tool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"