Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Well ladies I'm out for this month, BUT I have big hopes for next month. I think hubby is going to buy that preseed stuff or whatever it's called! Hoping it works !

Well ladies I'm out for this month, BUT I have big hopes for next month. I think hubby is going to buy that preseed stuff or whatever it's called! Hoping it works !

Sorry to hear that MissVeronicaa but I love the attitude for next cycle! Definitely pick up some preseed and you should try softcups too if you're up for it! :thumbup:
Good luck and lots of dust :dust:

Sorry you're out MissVeronicaa.

AFM
I didn't temp this am, but did decide to check my CP, still H,O,S!!! So I didn't O, after all.

Hi ladies no sign of anymore spotting only abit yest morning just checked and my cervix feels quite high n closed,if af due mon shouldnt it b dropping down

Just an update**

Basically I have been doing better no more pain also I do not get nearly as much ms but the whole fatigue thing is kicking my butt especially since I have an almost:) 5! Year old. My son,Christopher, has been very sick he has missed almost 2 weeks of school:( I'm taking him to the doctor today because his school just decided to inform me that 3 other children in the class were diagnosed with pneumonia>( I wish they would have told me sooner.

Anyway, yesterday I was talking to my oh(I was standing up) and I felt a roll in my tummy I'm pretty sure my gummy bear flipped it was a surprise because I haven't had that feeling in over 5 years. I have a new scan pic which I will post soon and I'm already starting to show. I wish I wouldn't show so soon because i look as if I'm 15 years old so people tend to stare. But that's all for me how are you ladies?

Sorry you're out MissVeronicaa.

AFM
I didn't temp this am, but did decide to check my CP, still H,O,S!!! So I didn't O, after all.

Keep on :sex: :dust:

Hi ladies no sign of anymore spotting only abit yest morning just checked and my cervix feels quite high n closed,if af due mon shouldnt it b dropping down

Mine sometimes stays high all the way up until the witch shows BUT every woman is different and it could be a good sign! Fingers crossed the witch stays far away! :af:

Thanks xx im not hopeful tho been in a really grouchy mood for the last 3 days and just feel like shes gonna show(she always bloody does).norm when i spot i always start af day after(today)ill just wait and c i guess

Thanks xx im not hopeful tho been in a really grouchy mood for the last 3 days and just feel like shes gonna show(she always bloody does).norm when i spot i always start af day after(today)ill just wait and c i guess

grouchy mood could be a sign of pregnancy! Also the fact that you usual start the day after spotting and you haven't is a good sign too! :thumbup: Fingers crossed!

Question for you wonderful ladies!

I had a temp SPIKE this morning BUT got this for my opk today. My cp is SHO but my temp doesn't match at all :shrug:
Should I trust the opk or my temp? Do you think my temp will drop tomorrow?
:help:

Pic taken at 8 minutes [it was even darker at 10minutes! :shock:]

https://i.imgur.com/9UMCb.jpg

Its possible you ovd the same day as you positive opk iv been reading up on it today lol cause I was curious if this happens alot. Thats a nice + :thumbup:

I just looked at your chart Its possible you od today guess youll have to see what your next 3 temps do to confirm. Question I was looking at last cycles chart and see you had a Positive HPTs Did you have a chemical If so im sorry cause iv had that happen to me befor its like a cruel Joke.

Holy moly. Check out my newest opk! This is at 10 minutes [bottom is new one, top is one from four hours ago!]

:shock: hope its a sticky egg being released this time!! :bunny:

https://i.imgur.com/qOEKc.jpg

Its possible you ovd the same day as you positive opk iv been reading up on it today lol cause I was curious if this happens alot. Thats a nice + :thumbup:

I just looked at your chart Its possible you od today guess youll have to see what your next 3 temps do to confirm. Question I was looking at last cycles chart and see you had a Positive HPTs Did you have a chemical If so im sorry cause iv had that happen to me befor its like a cruel Joke.

Thank you. Yea, we had chemicals the last two cycles. We were originally going to take a break this cycle but decide to go for it! I messed around with ff and just entered a lower temp for tomorrow and then three higher temps after that and it gives me an o day of tomorrow! Hope that's the case and we can catch a sticky bean this time! :dance:

Yeah after some high temps im sure you will get crosshairs lol look at my crazy chart still no crosshairs in less i disregard CD24. Maybe i should play around with mine and see what will happen lol

Attachments

• 23rd or 25th.jpg
    23rd or 25th.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 5
Good evening ladies :wave:

AF showed up in full force this morning, but it's okay. I think I'd rather get the results of the mammogram and ultrasound before I get pregnant. I hope to hear the results tomorrow.

Lovn' hope you get your sticky bean this month! :thumbup:

Wishing you luck TWOTOGO hope they can give you some answers ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->