Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Good luck twotogo.
Wow thats a dark opt lovin', hope its a nice sticky egg for you!
I'm really not impressed with my body, wish it would just O already! Now I regret not buying more opts!

Hi ladies still no af3 days after spotting but its not due till mon so theres still time i guess xx hooe atleast one of us lovley ladies gets a bfp this month

Omg just been to pick lil ones up from school and on way there started to feel so ill ,dizzy,sick really weak and head ache couldnt wait to get home my legs felt like they were gonna give way .any ideas what this could be

Dont wanna poas till after af is due ,i only get disheartend when i get bfn x

2yeartry-- I here ya i think ill wait it out to then again my period is due the day befor af so if she doesnt show i might go ahead and test for thanksgiving. I can joke about it lol i was thinking if i am pregnant then i can put a bun in moms oven and call her in the kitchen a sware up and down she left something in there and see if she can put two and two together ill be like "oh hey look theres a bun in the oven lol"
Iv done just that befor what you have discribed I think you should check your blood preasure right away.

Hi Ladies!
Just wanted to let you all know that I received a call from my doctor. She said the results of my other mammo and ultrasound were suspicious, and she wants me to see a surgeon. She gave me a name of what it could be (can't remember right now maybe myoplast something? ) and said it didn't mean that it WAS cancer, but it was suspicious. So I see a surgeon on Thursday. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about it.

Hi Ladies!
Just wanted to let you all know that I received a call from my doctor. She said the results of my other mammo and ultrasound were suspicious, and she wants me to see a surgeon. She gave me a name of what it could be (can't remember right now maybe myoplast something? ) and said it didn't mean that it WAS cancer, but it was suspicious. So I see a surgeon on Thursday. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about it.

oh my, im so glad you're getting seen! I hope its nothing serious! :hugs:

Hi Ladies!

Thanks, Lovn. I so have my fx'd for you this month! Can't wait to start seeing all the POAS! Start testing, ladies. :thumbup:

Oh wow, must be quite scary. Good luck and I hope its not as serious as it could be.

Hi Ladies!

Thanks, Lovn. I so have my fx'd for you this month! Can't wait to start seeing all the POAS! Start testing, ladies. :thumbup:

:flower: want you to know you are in my prayers twotogo:hugs:

6dpo today....yes I know it is early....but this is crazy lucky poas thread after all right? Hahaha
BFN...of course....still fun to test. Everybody have a great day! We got our first snow this morning....hurray!

Smack dab in the center of the USA....Colorado :) sun is out now and it has mostly all melted....can't wait for it to really dump on us though....where are you motherofjoys....boys...lol wink

in the south east of the uk, kent. we have had snow in november the last few years so just waiting lol

Future bump buddy!! ;-) keep bd'ing ....even though your temp is up! Fx'd for you!:)

I know, at last! Hope this is it.

Slightly funny story, but you may have had to be there (lol)
Today hubby and his bro went a looked at hubbys bosses car for him, they wouldn't take any money so he gave them a box with 6 bottles of wine in each. Back at his bros they were saying about saving it for Christmas and I said "I won't be drinking any of it!" Then realised how it sounded and said "I don't like wine, well I don't like alcohol at all really" and made it sound like a joke but his Bro still gave me a look trying to work out if it was a joke or a cover up and I was pregnant! So if I do get my BFP and don't drink at Christmas he is going to know straight off that I'm pregnant LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->