Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

New stalker?! I've just read this whole thread, it's wicked!!
Got me a bit confuzzled though - I had what I put down to an evap line, but it was pinkish?! Looks like I'll be joining the POAS Society! Xx
:dust:

Thanks :) I'm thinking of ordering some tests off amazon, purely because I'm a bugger for going "oh just one more to be sure"! X

Hats off to you Amy for reading all of our POAS madness :rofl: it's been quite the journey but this is a great group of gals! Welcome and good luck! And dont forget to post pics of your pee sticks! :thumbup:

It's been quite entertaining at points! And it sort of makes me feel less crazy because I'm a definite multiple POASer!! I've had LOADS of evaps over the last 2 weeks, all on different types of tests - ill be sure to post up the next one(s) for you all! X

Hi amy, I suggest geting your test from earlypregnancytest.com They are awesome!!

Welcome, Amy! Please post your POAS pics very soon. I'm going through withdraw here!! :haha::haha:

Welcome, Amy! Please post your POAS pics very soon. I'm going through withdraw here!! :haha::haha:

Good lord, all this is making me want to run down to the late night pharmacy!! Xx

My tests arrived FAR too early :dohh: I am only 1dpo and already want to test :haha: I will wait though ~ I'm determined to hold out until Turkey Day. Deeeetermined!! :rofl:

just wanted to share my bfp i got my first on 10/26/12

lines.png

bfp.png

babynumber2.jpg

babywidener1.png

good luck to the rest of you ladys!! sending lots and lots of :dust: your way!

My tests arrived FAR too early :dohh: I am only 1dpo and already want to test :haha: I will wait though ~ I'm determined to hold out until Turkey Day. Deeeetermined!! :rofl:

Im 5 dpo and cant wait to test, ill be testing on turkey day to :)

thank you ladies!! i really hope u get your bfp i got bfn for two whole years so seeing them two lines is still hard to believe and god turkey day sounds so0o good right now mmmmmm im so hungry :dust: :dust:

lol thats to funny, Well Eat till your stuffed then, I know back in july when my sister n law found out she was pregnant, she posted on FB "boy i can sure tell im pregnant i just made Thanksgiving dinner For 1 lol." Tech... 2 lol

Help me ladies!! I think I'm getting a UTI, any secret remedies you can recommend?
On another note, I think I'm spotting, very pale pink blood when I wiped earlier. Fx! X

i think i heard cranberry juice is good for UTIs

congrats ilovehim.

i got my cross hairs today yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g