Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I usually take something called Azo Standard because of kidney stones. It helps with the pain, but it is meant for uti's it turns your urine height orange though. Also if you don't like cranberry juice just get cranberry pills they should be located by the vitamins

I usually take something called Azo Standard because of kidney stones. It helps with the pain, but it is meant for uti's it turns your urine height orange though. Also if you don't like cranberry juice just get cranberry pills they should be located by the vitamins

I'll see if I can get some of that later today too :) thanks :)

OMG I THINK I HAVE DONE SOMETHING INCREDIBLY STUPID! I cleaned out the bathroom yesterday and there were some empty envelopes stashed on top of the cabinet that had had o tests and hpts in so i grabbed them and chucked them. just sat here thinking "3dpo i could probably start testing friday, wonder how many ic's i have left in the bathroom..................hang on" I've only bloody chucked them! luckily i chucked them yesterday and the bin men dont come till friday so I'm going to look a right skank but I'm going to have to get them out! I'm sure you all understnd LOL

DIVE WOMAN!!! DIVE, DIVE, DIVE,!!!!...GO GET THEM BACK....so funny...you made my morning :) you are AWESOME!

OMG I THINK I HAVE DONE SOMETHING INCREDIBLY STUPID! I cleaned out the bathroom yesterday and there were some empty envelopes stashed on top of the cabinet that had had o tests and hpts in so i grabbed them and chucked them. just sat here thinking "3dpo i could probably start testing friday, wonder how many ic's i have left in the bathroom..................hang on" I've only bloody chucked them! luckily i chucked them yesterday and the bin men dont come till friday so I'm going to look a right skank but I'm going to have to get them out! I'm sure you all understnd LOL

Oops :dohh: No judgement here! Go get those tests!!!! lol

DIVE women DIVE lol Id dive for them rain or snow!!! Goodluck

Hi Ladies,

:coffee: 8dpo still early...thought I saw the faintest of faint faint faint faint of a line...time will tell:winkwink:

Don't want to jinx myself...but here are some pics to hopefully satisfy you POAS Addicts! HUGS:hugs:

Attachments

• 10.20.12 023.jpg
    10.20.12 023.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 10.20.12 024.jpg
    10.20.12 024.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 18
  • 10.20.12 025.jpg
    10.20.12 025.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 13
My hopes are pretty high considering I had the HSG 3 days before I ovulated....praying!

Hi Ladies,

:coffee: 8dpo still early...thought I saw the faintest of faint faint faint faint of a line...time will tell:winkwink:

Don't want to jinx myself...but here are some pics to hopefully satisfy you POAS Addicts! HUGS:hugs:

:wohoo: Wooohoooo pee sticks!!!!!!! I swear I see a little something on both tests in the first picture! Fingers crossed! :happydance:

i see a little something in the first pic too! i so hope this is it for you. cant wait for tomorrows update!

Thanks LOVN & Motherofboys....Fingers crossed this is it...I will be testing tonight and tomorrow morning...POAS time! HOLLA! Trying not to read too much into symptoms...but most noticeable thing is blue viens around my abdomen and hips...boobie viens too... sooo early to interpret though. I gotta stay busy today...decided to detail carseats...and shampoo a rug...maybe make pumpkin cookies with raisins....PUPO! going to flip out if a solid line develops....Praying....God knows what is right and what timing is best for us.....time will tell. Your dust is much appreciated! We are all PUPO!

stalking your charts LOVN & Motherofboys.....GL! I'll post late tonight ;-)

I see a little something to and your right God only knows and I hope its comeing soon for all of us.
Still feelin sick, achey all over and have a migrane keep getn these weird right sided cramps in pelvic area and my lower back hurts I hate it. Top it all off keep feeling sick to my tummy it just hits me a random momments itll feel realy full and then ach. Im 6dpo today temp skyrocketed and sore nipples but thats it that and just feeling BLAA(tired).
Wishn you all the best of luck Maybe we will all get are BFPs very soon. Most of the girls i chat with done got the evil AF :(. Praying they have a better cycle outcome next time. Love ya gals Have a good Week. Ill be testing 21st or the 22nd not sure witch one, af is do the 21st. FF says to test the 25th lol dont think i can wait that long. 21st will put me at 15dpo

Hello girls! Miss you all. Sorry I've been Mia, so sick! My littlest one is really sick too

Hello girls! Miss you all. Sorry I've been Mia, so sick! My littlest one is really sick too

Lisa, sorry both you and your little one are sick. :hugs: It's miserable to be sick, but more so when you have to take care of a child who is sick. Hope things get better for you soon.

looking forward to todays up date from lala! cant wait till i can start testing.

oh and lala great way to take your mind off it, i havebeen spending money to keep me distracted. not a good idea, but hey my christmas is now finished!

Hope you and your LO feel better soon Lisa. :hugs:

~~~~~

Lalala ~ more pee sticks!!!! Where are they?? :bunny:

~~~~~

As for me ~ officially 3dpo today!!! :happydance:

~~~~~

PUPO!!!!

This is awesome. Pictures of what happens during fertilization and after!

https://www.medicinenet.com/conception_pictures_slideshow/article.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->