Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

:flower: Good Morning Ladies....no big news here...I still see what I did yesterday....so difficult to get it to show on camera 9dpo...early early early. I am going to get some frer's and test again in two days. :shrug: Maybe something will pop up in a day or two..or three...or four:thumbup: LMAO

Sending feel better vibes to you and your lil one LISA.:hugs:

So when you look at the wondfos...there are two dryer ones in the last pic from 3 am this morning...couldn't sleep. The wetter one is from 9am. did I just type that:haha: Yepper....sure did! swore I saw something super faint on the answer brand strip....ghost like

Hoping for a bfp on 12 dpo...the final countdown!

Attachments

• 10.20.12 026.jpg
    10.20.12 026.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 10.20.12 027.jpg
    10.20.12 027.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 10.20.12 028.jpg
    10.20.12 028.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 10.20.12 029.jpg
    10.20.12 029.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 10.20.12 030.jpg
    10.20.12 030.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 11
two more:flower: I either have superwoman vision or have completely lost my mind...LMAO whatever....PUPO!:wacko:

Attachments

• tuesday 001.jpg
    tuesday 001.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 12
  • tuesday 002.jpg
    tuesday 002.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 12
:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:
It is as if a line is trying to show through layers of the test ...but can't yet. Clearblue and Answer brand aren't sensitive enough to pick up this early...in my opinion and from other women's pics of tests I have checked out. :coffee:
I tweaked so much this morning on these...it's time for me to go have a productive day....hope these pics satisfy all you other POAS addicts! :hugs: Big Hugs to all you Gals! :winkwink: Have a great day everyone!

seriously woman? I have had so many stark white wondfos previous cycles...I think the hsg...ya know...opening up my tubes...in my mind...logically...there is the hugest chance for me after that...no arguing that. they were blocked! omg...that is why I keep staring at these tests...cus I do see something so damn faint...but there is really something so damn faint to actually focus on...not stark white. Just boggles my mind,,,,crazy lucky thread.! thanks...we have been on this journey... I am trying to share as much as I can and also as much as I think is logical and useful to you all. Just hope it turns into a blaring pink line over the next fre days or week. hugs!

seriously woman? I have had so many stark white wondfos previous cycles...I think the hsg...ya know...opening up my tubes...in my mind...logically...there is the hugest chance for me after that...no arguing that. they were blocked! omg...that is why I keep staring at these tests...cus I do see something so damn faint...but there is really something so damn faint to actually focus on...not stark white. Just boggles my mind,,,,crazy lucky thread.! thanks...we have been on this journey... I am trying to share as much as I can and also as much as I think is logical and useful to you all. Just hope it turns into a blaring pink line over the next fre days or week. hugs!

Exactly! This is really happenings!!! Those tubes are clear and you caught that eggy!!! I just know it!!! :happydance: Now it's just time to watch the tests progress over the next few days!!! :happydance: :hugs:

btw...I took my temp at 3:41 am....and used the bbt adjuster link you shared...so today's temp is from that...still not sure how accurate it is....I really don't want to cheat on temps...cuz that would be misleading myself...and I don't want to do that. XO

THANK YOU LOVN!!! We will see it unfold....either way it goes.....TOGETHER! FX'D FOR US ALL!!!! PUPO!

Sorry for the million posts...I keep thinking of things to add after I submit post. Lmao. I have tried in the past to see something.....staring into a stark white test....and nothing..but when I rotate these and go to different rooms in my house, different windows...etc...I see a hint...the slightest faintest hint of a line. Then I ask myself....is this an evap? Then I remind myself....didn't have evaps on the wondfos last cycle...same batch of tests. AHHH, gotta go do some housework and accomplish something today....this is so addicting! I am laughing at myself, and scared of it turning out to be nothing too, holding myself back from getting excited before WE know for sure OK!? hugs! stalking!

i do see a little something but am on my tablet so cant be 100% exciting though. the bbt adjuster has always worked well for me with my temps fitting in amongst my others before and after the adjusted one well. there is probably a small margin of error but i wouldnt think it was big enough to give false hopes. good luck.
reminds me i have not entered my temps today. have to do that when on the laptop as i cant remember my log in details now lol

damn, put my new temp in. its slightly lower than yesterday (36.93 instead of 36.95 so not much) and ff changes my lines! now i'm back to 3 dpo instead of 4. sigh.

hope so. never had that happen before and dont know why it would matter to have dipped such a small amount, i've had dips before. oh well its only 1day i guess it dont matter too much apart from bd timing lol but i think we caught it......is it bad i cant remember which days we dtd any more? my excuse is all my days blend into one and i say "the other day" only to have someone say "that was 3weeks ago" lol

hope so. never had that happen before and dont know why it would matter to have dipped such a small amount, i've had dips before. oh well its only 1day i guess it dont matter too much apart from bd timing lol but i think we caught it......is it bad i cant remember which days we dtd any more? my excuse is all my days blend into one and i say "the other day" only to have someone say "that was 3weeks ago" lol

Try entering a temp for tomorrow [a higher temp] and see what it does!

:rofl: You sound like me, I'm always thinking things happened just a day or two ago only to be corrected that I'm living in a bubble where time stands still apparently :dohh:

put tomorrows temp higher and lower and no change, and then changed todays temp to be higher but still no change so put it all back how it should be. least its only 1day different

Sorry for the million posts...I keep thinking of things to add after I submit post. Lmao. I have tried in the past to see something.....staring into a stark white test....and nothing..but when I rotate these and go to different rooms in my house, different windows...etc...I see a hint...the slightest faintest hint of a line. Then I ask myself....is this an evap? Then I remind myself....didn't have evaps on the wondfos last cycle...same batch of tests. AHHH, gotta go do some housework and accomplish something today....this is so addicting! I am laughing at myself, and scared of it turning out to be nothing too, holding myself back from getting excited before WE know for sure OK!? hugs! stalking!

do what i did when i was unsure i put the test over a light it totally brings out a line/color if there is any lol i tested at 8 dpo and swore i saw a line turns out i was right:) 11wks5days preggers yay

**Question
my doc had an appt set up on friday to check me and do all the pregnancy questions, but somehow they messed up and made it for a different day so i had to reschedule:( anyway i will not see my doc until im 16 1/2 weeks... should i just look for a different doctor or just wait it out? she delivered my son so i know her well i just figured as long as i dont bleed or have any pain id be ok.. what would you do? would you find another doc or just wait it out?

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been MIA.. I have been so busy with school and planning my son's party that I haven't been on here in forever! How is everyone? I am still waiting on my period to start. We only had sex once and it was in the week after I stopped bleeding, so I have no hope there unless I ovulated super fast. Though I haven't been having my normal PMS symptoms such as cramps or chocolate craving. Instead I have been wanting bread and salty things. I am also crying at everything. So I don't know if some hormones are left lingering and messing with me or what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->