Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

:flower: Good morning ladies! Still ghost like result this morning, used my last wondfo...ordered some yesterday, they come tomorrow. So I took opk's fmu and smu to satisfy my poas addiction, 10 DPO today :thumbup: Here are pics of my testing this morning....fingers crossed something solid develops:shrug::coffee: I am going out for frer's and dollar store tests...have to drive 30 miles round trip for the dollar store ones, haven't used the dollar store ones before, but I figure it would be a fun outing for today, after cleaning so much and staying busy. LOL!:happydance: Holding on to my digi until 12 dpo. And if this turns out to be bfn, at least my tubes are open & hubby is off the melatonin, so next cycle could definitely be it too! I promise myself I am not going to get depressed if I get a bfn, It will happen when it is right. Howcome I am doing self talk...lol:haha: Suppose I think I might need it!:haha::winkwink:
I keep reminding myself...onll 10 DPO, so chill out....:haha:
Lovn....:winkwink:, Motherofboysjoys...:winkwink: Nice charts Ladies!:happydance:

I saved my fmu and smu, should I test with that when I get frer's ? Or...should I use pee from later today?:dohh:

Jaysbaby...hoping...praying....hoping...praying...I end up like YOU!:hugs: Thanks!:coffee:

Attachments

• wednesday 001.jpg
    wednesday 001.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 11
  • wednesday 002.jpg
    wednesday 002.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 13
  • wednesday 004.jpg
    wednesday 004.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 11
  • wednesday 008.jpg
    wednesday 008.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 9
  • wednesday 009.jpg
    wednesday 009.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 13
the things we do for tests hey, mine were saved from the bin lol
i am starting to get the tiniest bit hopeful because hey there is always hope if you dtd around o.
not symptom spotting yet but i bet by 6dpo every little twinge will be possible implantation lol

lala its still early so Praying you see your BFP very soon. And motherofboys lol im 8dpo today and i started symptom spotting on 6dpo to lol.

Lalala - I still see it !!! I can't wait to see more! :dance:

~~~~~~~

As for me - I had the BEST dream ever last night - we got our amazingly dark :bfp: on tons of tests and I even took my first ever digi and it said that beautiful word 'pregnant' :cloud9: Woke up still happy even when I realized it wasn't real [yet :thumbup:] I just have this strong feeling this cycle will end in our Rainbow! :wohoo:
Also I adjusted my chart - I took out Saturday's temp because it wasn't an accurate temp in all reality [dh sort of jumped me first thing and I didn't remember right away to temp :blush:] and when I take it out FF moves O day back one day making me 5dpo :dance: Soooooo I'm going to keep it that way [mostly because it means I'm that much farther along in the TWW :haha:]

~~~~~~~~~~

JBK ~ glad to to hear from you :hugs: Happy almost 3rd birthday to your LO!
That is so odd about your cravings and emotions..... I'd have to say there is a fairly reasonable chance you could have ovulated early :shrug: May be worth it to take a cheap hpt if you have any around. If that's not it, I hope your cycles get going again soon so you can get back to TTC! :friends:

I cant believe this crazy up down up down Staircase Rise lol. Never had a chart do this befor.
Thanks Lovn

Fingers crossed Lalala!!
Nothing to report my end, 3 BFNs today :( thought I had a faint line but it turned stark white pretty quickly :(

Frer was BFN ........whole lotta nothing. Dollar store didn't carry those tests. Drive was beautiful though...snow on the mountains. Got some new Christmas decorations. :) Dh said to me " we could be". So sweet....Hope all you ladies enjoy your evening.....and thanks for all the fx'd! :) PUPO!

Lalala - I still see it !!! I can't wait to see more! :dance:

~~~~~~~

As for me - I had the BEST dream ever last night - we got our amazingly dark :bfp: on tons of tests and I even took my first ever digi and it said that beautiful word 'pregnant' :cloud9: Woke up still happy even when I realized it wasn't real [yet :thumbup:] I just have this strong feeling this cycle will end in our Rainbow! :wohoo:
Also I adjusted my chart - I took out Saturday's temp because it wasn't an accurate temp in all reality [dh sort of jumped me first thing and I didn't remember right away to temp :blush:] and when I take it out FF moves O day back one day making me 5dpo :dance: Soooooo I'm going to keep it that way [mostly because it means I'm that much farther along in the TWW :haha:]

~~~~~~~~~~

JBK ~ glad to to hear from you :hugs: Happy almost 3rd birthday to your LO!
That is so odd about your cravings and emotions..... I'd have to say there is a fairly reasonable chance you could have ovulated early :shrug: May be worth it to take a cheap hpt if you have any around. If that's not it, I hope your cycles get going again soon so you can get back to TTC! :friends:

LOVN- I was actually thinking of taking a test. Just in case :winkwink: I am so excited to see your tests!! I may test next week sometime. I think I will wait until this time next week.. Just give my body more time.

well todays temps kinda went to pot. i woke up at some point which guessing by when my son woke up and how long i felt i had slept after that was around 4-5am. i couldnt be sure as the lock had stopped and my phone that i keep near the bed had died. anyway i temped for the sake of it. i can not remember what the temp was now! but remember thinking wow thats high for this time of the morning. then the time i would normally temp i was woken by my other son shouting help me i'm stuck. rushed to him and he only had the cover over his head. so i temped again cos i couldnt remember the last but it seemed a bit low considering what i think the temp was earlier. the more i moved (temped 3times lol) the lower it went so guessing it was the dashing about. sigh.
i put in the highest temp at my normal time but dont know if i trust it.
and now as the morning has gone on i have started feeling crap, aching all over etc so if i am getting sick i cant trust my temp anyway.

hiya ladies havnt been on in a week .still no af after my spotting last week so im now 4 days late did a test yest n defo a bfn.my periods average every 10-11 weeks without clomid so guess this would be normal but the spotting couldnt be anymorw abnormal for me its so weird.good luck to u all xxxx

Mother of boys- Looks like are situation is about the same this morning.

So i woke up at 3:30 and Couldnt realy stay asleep after that i think its cause i had temping on my mind. I normaly take temp every morning at 6:30am. Befor i went to bed i temped just to see what it would say 98.6 I was like wow im going to have a high temp in the morning. Well I was cold and could not Stay asleep. So I had to adjust it by 30min. And this is what i GOT!! Dont know what to think about all these Erattic Temps. But As long as there above the cover line you wont here me complaning. Feeling out tho cause if I was pregnant youd think my temps would sky Rocket regardless of weather i had a lot of sleep RIGHT?

its annoying isnt it but ithink knowing i need to temp effects my sleep too, especially around O when i know it needs to be accurate to detect O.

have you looked on ff to see if any charts similar to yours have ended in a bfp?

Yeah Iv looked and looked every chart is dif.. lol So many to look at
I put in erattic to narrow it down and there were alot that ended in pregnancy.
I guess time will only tell I just hate this wait tho its awful isnt it.

Reading what you ladies are discussing makes me want to cry....It is a rough tww, any way you slice it. Have HOPE....after all....we can turn to eachother and this thread to get us through it....together....Oh heck....now I want to cry....dang hormones,,,UGH

Darn it now you got me all emosional lol :cry: And your right its so nice to have ladys to talk to about this TTC stuff. And when ever are heart is aching from it we can come here and have someone lighten up are day. :hugs: :friends: Heres to good friends :flower: That support this ttc 2ww....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->