Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

:hugs: Absolutely Doll :winkwink: ! DH is working nights now for 2 months, sleeping during the day, kids in school, this is my "Go to" place for human contact, support, research, encouragement, laughter, all the above!:hugs:

Waiting for Fed Ex truck to bring my tests! Can't wait to poas, although I have a feeling it is going to be bfn, :coffee:

If I try to realize my symptoms, boobie soreness, twinges, back pain, blue viens, fatigue, etc...I start to feel like a jack*ss cuz I did that last cycle and wasn't pregnant, heck...my tubes were blocked and there I was thinking I was preggo. Just makes me feel foolish, ya know? hate it. :cry:

I have a prescription for clomid that I haven't filled yet, and blood draw paperwork, for next cycle, I don't think I need either of those though, and don't want to do it. I know I ovulate, ..I think it is the endo taking over down there so to speak, and that scares me. Praying for bfp...one or two more healthy babies please LORD....then move on to getting fixed and all that endo and crud removed....if possible someday.

I live a pretty isolated life, being mom, housework, so thankfull for everyone and everything around me, just still feel like something is missing though, like a little baby....they grow up so fast! :baby:

i know what you mean lala i was thinking earlier how sad i must be when the school run is the highlight of my day just to talk to other human beings. and even then i cant moan about ttc or give them up dates on my temp or cervical position, can you imagine that at the school gates lmao

also saying about how you feel, thinking you were preg when your tubes were blocked. i can relate to that. i spent months testing and thinking i could be pregnant only to discover i was most likely peeing on a stick the day i was Oing!

i tell you i have prayed, i have wished on stars and i even prayed to/asked my nan who passed away 3 years ago to please send me a baby, now i am asking santa lol

Yes Dear, Motherofboys.... relating to each other and this thread truly helps. :thumbup: I got a box of hair color yesterday, thinking it was time for change, ammonia free temporary 28 shampoo kind. It is an auburn medium brown color. Haven't done my hair yet, nut figured if a bfn comes, I can do that and paint my toes and feel better about myself....always seems to do the trick.:thumbup: I bought a red cinnamon candle and red ornaments....pretty much everything I got was red, so funny and ironic. I have "Holiday Instrumental" station playing on Pandora in the kitchen, and I think that is contributing to me feeling emotional today, this time of year makes me so happy, and so emotional too. :winkwink: Want kids to enjoy Christmas, give back to the community we live in, help others if I can, decorate, feel joy, and want my BFP prezzie so badly! Making another nursing pillow for my neighbor, she is due in February. :kiss:,

Pkg tracking says out for delivery...c'mon fed ex truck...:haha:

Dh asked me what I would like for Christmas, told him a baby. he said, I am doing everything I can to help with that....he is struggling with ttc and bfn's too, sometimes I forget what he goes through, because I focus so much on me and my body with ttc, was a relaity check that men feel emotions about ttc and feel dissapointed too when bfn's keep popping up. He has been amazingly positive about it all, yet I know it makes him sad to not get that bfp every cycle we try....It is delicate subject, important to remind eachother of how our love is not contingent upon a bfp, or house, or car, or money, or material objects, just "US" is all that matters, loving each other, being together, making memories, ya know? Ok, that was deep!:hugs:

i do know what you mean. if ever i say i want a baby he says "well i'm trying" but be acts so relaxed about it. a few months my niece had a pregnancy scare (shes 19) and his reaction when i told him was "i will just have to knock you up so you can be pregnant together" yeah cos its that easy.
his so sure that by next christmas there will be 4 piles of presents.

I am praying for your bfp, and Lovn's, and wontgiveup's, and twotogo's, and 2yearsandtri's, and jbk's, and Amy89's, and lxb's too! Taking care of my prayers too, every day, keeping faith for all of us. hope I didn't leave anyone out...Chin's up! Fingers crossed! C'mon sticky beans! WE ARE WAITING!!!! hugs!

i do know what you mean. if ever i say i want a baby he says "well i'm trying" but be acts so relaxed about it. a few months my niece had a pregnancy scare (shes 19) and his reaction when i told him was "i will just have to knock you up so you can be pregnant together" yeah cos its that easy.
his so sure that by next christmas there will be 4 piles of presents.

:happydance:I am loving the positive mindset he has! AWESOMENESS!:thumbup: SO COOL!

I have some ICs in the bathroom, as well as a supermarket own brand one. I want to say I'm going to hold out as long as possible but I think 8 dpo is much more likely LOL Probably will cave before then even though I know its pointless any earlier LOL

Oh thats the BIG question When will i test lol
I should wait and test on next wend but not sure if i can do that lol it would be nice to have confromation my Thanksgiving.
I have two Freer to use.. I used all ICs last cycle i could kick my but for doing that
Ill prob by A cheepdollar store test today idk

I have been stalking. I am early with this test. It is a FRER and I want to know weather you ladies think this an indent or an actual early BFP?! I am driving myself NUTS here. Please and thank you!

Attachments

• peestick.jpg
    peestick.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 16
I have been stalking. I am early with this test. It is a FRER and I want to know weather you ladies think this an indent or an actual early BFP?! I am driving myself NUTS here. Please and thank you!

Hi there! I'll admit it looks slightly more like an indent than an actual line but that's only because I can't tell if there's color. Is there color in real life? Do you know how many dpo you are?

I hope this is the start of your :bfp:

Not enough DPO to be testing... :p I'm only about 6 DPO. There is color in person, bu not much. There is nice pink on the edges. I know that isn't the actual test line on the edges but I have some seen a lot of stark white indents with no pink edges. I should just go back to twiddling my thumbs. lol.

Not enough DPO to be testing... :p I'm only about 6 DPO. There is color in person, bu not much. There is nice pink on the edges. I know that isn't the actual test line on the edges but I have some seen a lot of stark white indents with no pink edges. I should just go back to twiddling my thumbs. lol.

IGNORE TYPOS :wacko:

I just tested today too [6dpo as well] and think I see something on mine too [although it's a different brand]. So I'll twiddle my thumbs with you! :haha:

I see color

i edited the pic i deff. see a line with color:)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g