Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

:rofl: Yep, as much as I wanted to hold out until Turkey day ~ I, of course, did not. :haha:

Here's my afternoon ~ 6dpo test! [I can totally see something irl too, ahhh gotta love line eye right off the bat :dohh: :rofl:]

https://i.imgur.com/3Eyud.jpg

another view/different light for the same test

Attachments

• WP_002746 (2).jpg
    WP_002746 (2).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 25
Hurray LOVN! POAS time! OH yeah...bring it on ! :thumbup:

I see the start of something pink on your test...beware I have line eye too! :haha: I'll be stalking :happydance:

here are way too many pics of a whole lotta nothing again, BFN's. I saved three cups of p today while waiting for the Fed Ex truck, and here are the pics. FMU, Noon, and 3ish pm pee pee. Yuck! :haha:

PUPO....AF stay away from us all!!! fx'd

Attachments

• thursday 002.jpg
    thursday 002.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 10
  • thursday 003.jpg
    thursday 003.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 10
  • thursday 001.jpg
    thursday 001.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 14
  • thursday 004.jpg
    thursday 004.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 9
  • thursday 005.jpg
    thursday 005.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 18
I have been stalking. I am early with this test. It is a FRER and I want to know weather you ladies think this an indent or an actual early BFP?! I am driving myself NUTS here. Please and thank you!

Nope girl thats a start of a bfp Congrats

holy moly just noticed there are 10 guests peeking at this thread right now - hey you peekers - why not join in bnb and participate in our POAS madness!! :winkwink::haha:

Feel AF cramps coming on...suppose I will be coloring my hair tomorrow...LMAO. I am keping faith for all of you ...just being realistic with myself about my tests from today, 11 dpo. Sucks to get this result again. I have one frer and ic's for the morning...probably test again tonight before bed ....LOVN, You really Rock...! C'mon BFP for LOVN!!! For us all!!!

YES, Join Join Join Join....Great group of Ladies here! Maybe I am feeling implantation...here's holding onto any ounce of hope! Right LOVN?

Here's my test dry and a bit of a tweak. Now I can see what I see irl in the pic! Hope it's real and the start of our sticky bfp! :)

https://i.imgur.com/rLgbd.jpg

Hey girls! Just wanted to stop in and say Hi!!

Just hanging out waiting to start clomid next cycle... lalala and lovn-- good luck girls! I've got my FX for your two and everyone else on this thread.

I'll be checking back!!!

Hi hun sorry just was looking threw your thread I don't think those tests your using are good tbh another girl brittany12 on here was using them and they have give her false positives this month I would back them up with other tests x

temp dip this morning 6dpo. i can only hope that it either to do with implantation or just one of those things and will be heading back up tomorrow. its far to early to be dipping due to AF especially as last month i didnt dip till around 9dpo had spotting at 10dpo then came on at 11. with my increased B6 i was hoping AF would hold off a few extra days. if i come on earlier this month i may just cry lol

temp dip this morning 6dpo. i can only hope that it either to do with implantation or just one of those things and will be heading back up tomorrow. its far to early to be dipping due to AF especially as last month i didnt dip till around 9dpo had spotting at 10dpo then came on at 11. with my increased B6 i was hoping AF would hold off a few extra days. if i come on earlier this month i may just cry lol

Hi there :)

I know you've obviously had successful pregnancies with your beautiful boys but I wanted to ask you about your short LP. Did you ever have this problem in the past or only this time around TTC? I too had (or still have) a short luteal phase. The one cycle I did take B6 it was longer but I'm not sure if it just masks the problem or actually fixes it. Long story short, when I had my progesterone tested it was WAY low--- so they prescribed clomid to make me ovulate earlier. I just wanted to mention it-- you may not have the same problem at all of course-- but in case you are inclined to do so.. you could always ask your doc for a day 21 progesterone test!! Baby Dust!!!

Hi hun sorry just was looking threw your thread I don't think those tests your using are good tbh another girl brittany12 on here was using them and they have give her false positives this month I would back them up with other tests x

Thanks. I was following her thread and remember that. Thankfully I have tons of other brands of tests [that's the main reason I'm using these now since they are supposedly sensitive but also because I dont know how accurate they are.] I did however take one about a week ago with my opk [because as you can see from this thread I kind of like to pee on sticks :haha:] and it was stark white negative. So who knows :shrug: but I'll definitely back up any results with lots of different brands and eventually a blood test if we get that far :thumbup:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Really strange cramping sensations last night...felt so strange, on left, on right, then in uterus, lower back. Woke up to watery cm. BFN's again. Yet my wondfo really had me squinting. I could be 11 or 12 dpo, here are the pics. Hoping AF doesn't show herself today. :coffee:

Motherofboys, One temp doesn't change things, it is the overall pattern that tells a story, keep that in mind, CHIN UP Woman!:thumbup: I have high hopes for you no mater what your temps are each day k?!:hugs: Praying for your BFP every day, got you covered Lady:winkwink:

LOVN, I am so happy you are testing, I am hoping and praying, taking very good care of my prayers too, every day, FX'd! :thumbup: Isn't it nice to have a variety of tests? SO much fun, as long as the bfn's don't get ya down, oh yeah, that is me doing self talk to myself, LOL:haha:

I don't know what to do if AF comes, I mean of course I will color my hair, and paint my toes...LOL, but as far as the clomid, I am really hesitant and unsure, with the holidays coming and having to pay for the blood tests twice and the script, just didn't want to go that route, and I wish I had gotten my BFP by now after the HSG this cycle, so kinda bummed here.
I am sending you the most stickiest vibes imagineable! GL!:hugs:

Attachments

• Friday 001.jpg
    Friday 001.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Friday 003.jpg
    Friday 003.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Friday 004.jpg
    Friday 004.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 20
Thank you lalala! :friends:

I swear I still see something on the wondfo too! I hope the witch stays away so you dont even need to worry about the clomid! :af:

PUPO!! :bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->