Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

PUPO hehehehe
Feeling AF is on her way soon. THink shell come over the weekend. Im realy wet down there that normaly happens befor she comes. I slept lots better last night Woke up in a good mood maybe its because it Friday.
Watching Rosanne and plan on having a big bowl of Kraft Mac and Cheese. After i clean up my self and the house a bit :)... Have good weekend ladys HAppy Friday

PUPO hehehehe
Feeling AF is on her way soon. THink shell come over the weekend. Im realy wet down there that normaly happens befor she comes. I slept lots better last night Woke up in a good mood maybe its because it Friday.
Watching Rosanne and plan on having a big bowl of Kraft Mac and Cheese. After i clean up my self and the house a bit :)... Have good weekend ladys HAppy Friday

Feel like we are in the same boat Dear:boat::awww:

Well Maybe She wont show And were just being paranoid would that be nice lala.... Woo Hoo PUPO(pregnant until proven otherwise) Stay away WITCH:witch:

Thank you lalala! :friends:

I swear I still see something on the wondfo too! I hope the witch stays away so you dont even need to worry about the clomid! :af:

PUPO!! :bunny:

:flasher: peek a boo...here is a line....oh..NO..and it's gone.....but wait....do I see a line?? Ugh...I see something too...will post a pic of it dry k. Lol...here's HOPING:shrug: didn't think wondfos have evaporate lines or indents....stay away AF:muaha::hug:

temp dip this morning 6dpo. i can only hope that it either to do with implantation or just one of those things and will be heading back up tomorrow. its far to early to be dipping due to AF especially as last month i didnt dip till around 9dpo had spotting at 10dpo then came on at 11. with my increased B6 i was hoping AF would hold off a few extra days. if i come on earlier this month i may just cry lol

Hi there :)

I know you've obviously had successful pregnancies with your beautiful boys but I wanted to ask you about your short LP. Did you ever have this problem in the past or only this time around TTC? I too had (or still have) a short luteal phase. The one cycle I did take B6 it was longer but I'm not sure if it just masks the problem or actually fixes it. Long story short, when I had my progesterone tested it was WAY low--- so they prescribed clomid to make me ovulate earlier. I just wanted to mention it-- you may not have the same problem at all of course-- but in case you are inclined to do so.. you could always ask your doc for a day 21 progesterone test!! Baby Dust!!!

I didn't have this problem before, but I think I know why and it will eventually right itself. I ended up breastfeeding my last son much longer than I had anticipated or ever thought I could. My others I had stopped breastfeeding after a few weeks, but I breastfed my youngest over 2years. was still feeding when I found out about my short LP. it would appear, from what research I did, that I had such a high level of prolactin that it was causing low progesterone. My LP did naturally gain a couple of days when I tried to take a break while weaning, but I wasn't patient enough so started back on the B6 to tide me over. My LP should naturally lengthen itself out over time and I will lower the dose in line with the previous months LP.
Thank you for your help though and I will bare it in mind if it doesn't seem to be moving along by itself.

Hubs said he saw something for a second but doesn't anymore. I, of course, have line eye and see something for sure but I don't see it in the picture. But I still wanted to share! :thumbup:

https://i.imgur.com/SwXLS.jpg

Hubs said he saw something for a second but doesn't anymore. I, of course, have line eye and see something for sure but I don't see it in the picture. But I still wanted to share! :thumbup:

https://i.imgur.com/SwXLS.jpg

:thumbup: I can relate :winkwink:

i think i have line eye too, could swear i see pink on your test but not enough to say if its a line.

I have been stalking. I am early with this test. It is a FRER and I want to know weather you ladies think this an indent or an actual early BFP?! I am driving myself NUTS here. Please and thank you!

i edited the pic i deff. see a line with color:)

Wow! The edit looks like the real deal!! I looked at it again today and it was much darker and very pink. Today I have cramping on the left that radiates down into my leg. Maybe a good sign!

I have been stalking. I am early with this test. It is a FRER and I want to know weather you ladies think this an indent or an actual early BFP?! I am driving myself NUTS here. Please and thank you!

Nope girl thats a start of a bfp Congrats

You really think so?! I had to take it apart to see the line but It was well within the limit! I think I will go test crazy and buy a ton at the store tonight!

i am not liking todays temp. considering discarding it. i woke up probably every 20-40 minutes from 4:30am until i got up. (lots of people with coughs in this house and if it wasn't one coughing it was another, they were not awake but of course i couldn't sleep while they were actually coughing) it is such a huge drop i don't see how it can be accurate its way below the cover line.
i am getting really fixated on these temps, wish i could quit temping but need to track my LP.

i am not liking todays temp. considering discarding it. i woke up probably every 20-40 minutes from 4:30am until i got up. (lots of people with coughs in this house and if it wasn't one coughing it was another, they were not awake but of course i couldn't sleep while they were actually coughing) it is such a huge drop i don't see how it can be accurate its way below the cover line.
i am getting really fixated on these temps, wish i could quit temping but need to track my LP.

I here Ya :cry: Motherofboys (SAD)
Dog woke me 2 hours early temp took nose dive so im thinkin af will arrive by monday for sure :'( When i used the BBT adjuster it brought it back up to 97.4 but not sure how reliable that is 2 hours early. I only had one other temp this month that was 2hours early and thats when my temp reached 98!
Tired of temping Tired of all this Waiting Tired of all the Stress! Have a good weekend ladys.
Like to add if i were you, id disregard it inless you get your period soon then you can predict is was most likely acurate thats what im doing with my nose dive this morning. THIS JUST SUCKS :growlmad:

i have had quite a bit of cramping today so really worried af will come. if she comes earlier when i'm taking a higher dose of b6 what hope is there? but i dont think the fact i'm going to be relying on tomorrows temp to confirm whether or not it should have been that low today will help because it will probably mean i can't sleep properly *rolls eyes* oh well there is nothing i can do about it if she comes she comes.

anyone pee'd on anything today (preferably a pee stick)
i am trying to be positive by thinking that i don't have very much cm today, and usually i would have an increase just before af. still getting pains now and then though so not sure. will see what tomorrow brings temp wise, if i am back above the cover line i will probably test monday morning. i did say 8dpo but that would be tomorrow and feel like it would be a bit early judging by everything else. that being said i would probably be far too excited/hopeful if it did jump back above the cover line i would give in and test lol

I tested but it's such a squinter :haha:

Motherofboys - I really hope the feelings you have are implantation related and not af! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->