• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Nothing much to report. :(. BFN.

But no AF either.

I am the host of a labor day party... Fingers AF due tomorrow stays away!!!

Bfn as well.. hopefully football will take my mind off it. ROLL TIDE :)

tested again this morning and :bfn: :growlmad:,

warning tmi went to toilet this afternoon and when i wiped toilet paper was pinkish that was it just the once not happened again since fxd it doesn't hoping its a good sign....

tinges and cramps for about 2 weeks now mild headache all day and feeling blah :haha:.....

af due tuesday what do you all think??

im out ladies af showed this afternoon :cry: 2 day early.....:cry:

Good morning ladies!

AF due today and no sign of her yet. Hubby wants me to wait to test until this evening. Still same symptoms but no BFP yet! I'll post either way! Have a great Sunday!

today-I'm so sorry about AF! Hang in there and I know September will be your month!!

tag- good luck today... AF, AF stay away!!

Fx for you tag and jbk. Sorry about af today :(. As jbk said sept will be your month!!

Aw sorry today :hugs: lots of luck for next cycle!

Tag - :af: can't wait to see tonight's test!! :dance:

So sorry about the AFs. I'm nervous that this isn't my month either and I think DH is too which is why he's making me wait. Same ole cramps yesterday and today as throughout the past two weeks. I just hope either way we get an answer today. So I did talk to my doctor's office and they told me even today was too early to test...why would that be? What a super strange cycle this has been...

We have to note...it was a full moon and a blue moon at that this month! Could've messed with our cycles...any other updates from the group? I can't wait to test!! I have to go to the store for a FRER which is what I'll test with tonight. xo

tag- I'm 12dpo and not getting anything yet. My cycles are pretty long so I still have 10 days until my period. Stinks! I'm hoping the clomid has helped it some, but that is yet to be determined. Can't wait for either to happen so at least I can know! Good luck tonight!!

Just dropping in to say hi and I really hope to see that BFP tonight Tag!
Jbk, I hope af stays far away from you as well! BFP vibes coming at you both!

Hey Lovn! Hope you've been good!

Hi. :wave: Still on vacation, but had a brief moment to pop in and say hi.

Sorry for those the witch got!

Fx'd for you, tag and the other ladies who are not out.

AFM - I have been having vivid dreams, nausea - and not just a little, but a hot, rolling type. :sick: and tender breasts.

I haven't tested much because I am fearful that this isn't my month, and I don't want to cry all day when I should be spending it having fun with my friend. I will probably test tomorrow morning, right before we leave. That way if it is negative, I can cry all the way home, and only my kids will have to put up with it. And typically they can get me out of any mood just by their humor and cuteness.

:hugs: to all!

:hi: my friends!

So last night took a FRER (my last one I found)...and a BFN. I am out of my tests now :haha: - went through quite a lot this cycle with Lovn :happy dance:

but hubby and I once he wakes up will be going to the store. Hope I have more news for you guys. No AF cramps (knock on wood) but weird sharp cramps on the left hand side shooting down to the va jay jay. :haha:

Thank for all the well wishes. Right back atcha all. Heather...fingers crossed for you too!

:hugs:

I'm out my friends. AF showed up with no warning.

Good luck! On to the next cycle! :)

sorry tag af got you :hugs:
will be with you all the way next cycle :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94