Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I dont have any kids, Were trying for are first, Its been 2 yrs, Im getn tired of disapointment and heartach! Its nice to be able to Drink a wine cooler and some caffiene once AF arrives tho lol

HMM Big DIP this morning
Cramps
Now Spotting
lets see Yep looks like shes going to show
Surprise Surprise!! :growlmad:

Cant, I have such irregular cycles its the only way i can keep track of whats going on with my body.. Just in case i go to doc i can show them my charts... Tech.. when you dont have a period for 3 months Thats the time we take breaks lol...

The only test I've taken was the one I posted before. Last night I had pretty decent cramping (6/7 DPO) and woke up about 3 am feeling very nauseous. Either AF is right on track, or that was implantation. IDK. But the last to weeks of my cycle seem to last about 6 months.

HurstMom- what did you mean by The last 2 weeks of your cycle seems to last 6 months.
Oh sounds promiseing maybe you implanted Early :)

BFN's accross the board here.....yet my opk's are pretty dark...almost positive. As long as AF stays away.....I am hoping :) HUGS!

Hey there Lovn...what is your opinion on softcups? Do you use them? Remember you suggesting those to someone recently..been meaning to ask ya. ;-)

Yep, we used them this go. I definitely recommend them if you plan to get up and move around right after bding. They are a bit of a challenge to get in at first so you may want to practice with one before attempting the real deal just so you dont.... Ummm... Lose any :spermy: :haha:

~~~~~~~~~

I have the worst headache ever. Feel like poo. Going to bed. Hope its not af arriving early :af:

Thank you:flower: hope your headache vanishes...drink lots of water k:thumbup::thumbup:

Af is staying far away from you...for 40 weeks! I am betting on it...praying for ya! :hugs:

HurstMom- what did you mean by The last 2 weeks of your cycle seems to last 6 months.
Oh sounds promiseing maybe you implanted Early :)

I just mean the tww is the longest two weeks of my life every month! Haha. I got nauseous all over again tonight. Normally I would be telling myself that it's a symptom but this month I just keep finding an excuse for all my "symptoms". Trying to avoid the let down I suppose!

Hurray! Looking forward to seeing some more tests from you :) Do an opk just for fun too please! I am curious and want to compare. POAS addicts..Lol

I dont have any left :( but I may pick up one or two from the dollar tree because I'm pretty curious too :)

wontgiveup, sorry the witch got you. i really sympathise not being able to stop temping. i wish i could stop and just relax like people tell you to.
lala, heres hoping it was a late implantation so not showing yet.
hurstmom, yes totally, that wait from O to Af seems to take forever. though now i am taking part in this thread it helps time pass.

afm; take a look at todays temp! i don't want to read too much into it and get crushed, but if it continues to rise i may not be able to help myself. i at least feel hopeful i will get a decent length LP after all.
i did cave though and test, but was SMU. of course being a POAS addict, with line eye, i thought i saw something but know if that was implantation it would be too early. and went back and looked and i couldnt tell if there was something there or if it had colour and am not about to let a possible line eye/evap get my hopes up after so long.

oh and as much as i am trying to ignore it, or put it down to this cough we all have. i feel like i am going to throw up this morning. i know its too early though.
who am i kidding, PUPO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->