Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

no af:af:
no spotting
no cramping
not much of a temp rise ether:shrug:

And here i thought shed show for sure today :dohh:

how strange. hopefully she wont show now and a bfp will instead!
my sickness is def not a preg symptom, my stomach is cramping (not in an af way but up higher where my actual stomach is) also i drove myself ad and tested again and was def a bfn so putting the other down to line eye/evap and waiting till tomorrow or tuesday

Yep...temp down again. I expect AF today. Would give me same LP as last cycle.

Motherofboys...try to relax...your chart is looking good! Sending big hugs & bfp dust!

How we all doing ladies??
Update from my end, grand total of 6 BFNs this week! Last tested on Thursday fmu, still waiting for AF, boobs really really sore today though :s don't like it!!

thanks lala, trying to distract myself.

Sure thing Doll...you have my full support!:hugs: that coverline is merely just a visual...if you read up on it on ff website....:coffee:

DH is finally off work for a few days...I will be distracted with decorating...kids are out of school for a week due to thanksgiving holiday..so I have hands full...:thumbup: Chin up ...YOU ARE AWESOME!:happydance:

that should keep you busy then, having everyone home. i am trying to plan everything that needs doing before christmas and what food we want etc making lots of lists.

Fingers crossed af stays away from us ALL!! :af:

As for me ~ here's this morning stark white test :haha: [2mu] Ive got symptoms galore [I'm 98% sure I'm knocked up but just waiting on the tests to confirm :thumbup: have serious PMA/PUPO :bunny:]

https://i.imgur.com/MK5mt.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fDEx8.jpg

erm, when all your tests are lined up lovin, i think i see a glimmer of hope at the bottom there. but i have insane line eye. even dreaming about 2pink lines so wouldnt trust myself lol

i dont normally have the vip ff, but its given me a 5day trial (woot perfect timing) anyway its saying i have 24points going by the symptoms i entered lmao another little thing for me to check for the next few days. and took advantage of the 'charts like mine feature' lol

erm, when all your tests are lined up lovin, i think i see a glimmer of hope at the bottom there. but i have insane line eye. even dreaming about 2pink lines so wouldnt trust myself lol

I'll take it :haha: I have line eye too and secretly totally see something irl! :thumbup:

i dont normally have the vip ff, but its given me a 5day trial (woot perfect timing) anyway its saying i have 24points going by the symptoms i entered lmao another little thing for me to check for the next few days. and took advantage of the 'charts like mine feature' lol

I like the VIP feature too but it really doesn't help with my obsessing to have all those charts to compare with mine :haha:

Ditto!:flower
started spotting :cry:

So I have 72 points....Lol...I am sure spotting will turn into full AF by this afternoon. Going to try softcups this next cycle and the clomid. :cry:

Having a difficult time accepting this...even though the bfn's and temp drops were "preparing " me. Yup..time to Color the hair! :thumbup:

At least when I hit rock bottom.....I know the only direction to go is UP!:flower:

I totally understand that feeling of even though signs point one way it's still just as difficult when the witch shows her ugly face.

Next cycle WILL be your cycle! Only way is up!! :hugs:

Loving. !!! Your chart is looking good nice dip at 7dpo :D fx!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"