Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Afternoon test. We see something in person but dont really see it in the picture :dohh:

https://i.imgur.com/IV0Tf.jpg

Here is my 8 DPO test. I don't feel like it is any different than the 6 DPO test. Losing hope.

Attachments

• peestick2.jpg
    peestick2.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 12
I have a question for you ladies...any idea if you can get PG symptoms before a BFP? My nips are hurting like hell, I feel bloated, absolutely knackered -it's only 9.30pm & I'm in bed?! Daren't test, don't think I can bear another BFN yet xx

I have a question for you ladies...any idea if you can get PG symptoms before a BFP? My nips are hurting like hell, I feel bloated, absolutely knackered -it's only 9.30pm & I'm in bed?! Daren't test, don't think I can bear another BFN yet xx

How many dpo are you? This may seem like a generalized answer...but....every woman is different....every pregnancy is different:winkwink: personally speaking...fatigue and tender breasts were two big indicators for me at the start of my pregnancies w/ my kiddos.:flower:
FX'd for you:thumbup: keep testing POAS!

Research progesterone ...it dominates the luetal phase...and pregnancy also. Hence the similarity of symptoms. :thumbup:

How many dpo are you? This may seem like a generalized answer...but....every woman is different....every pregnancy is different:winkwink: personally speaking...fatigue and tender breasts were two big indicators for me at the start of my pregnancies w/ my kiddos.:flower:
FX'd for you:thumbup: keep testing POAS!

Research progesterone ...it dominates the luetal phase...and pregnancy also. Hence the similarity of symptoms. :thumbup:

I don't know...depo has well & truly messed me up! It might even be my mind tricking me because I want it so badly. It's definitely not normal for me & I've never had sore boobs when expecting AF either :s xx

I think I may see a line really squiting !!! Fx for tmro :) xxzx

lala huge hugs to you. i know what its like to try to cling on to the last shred of hope even though all the signs only lead in one direction. and there are those cycles which hit extra hard for someone reason. i hope santa brings you a little present next cycle.

Another test [more sensitive but apparently questionable in accuracy although I took one earlier this cycle and it was stark white]

Here's a tweak of it, we can see it perfect irl but i couldn't get a good picture of it without the tweak :dohh: i need to pick up some frer and stuff.

https://i.imgur.com/lQlaD.jpg

I sure did. I got my :bfp: at 9 DPo today! I was having a fine range of symptoms. Crying, thirst, twinges in my pelvic area, and the clincher for me was that my boobs did not hurt no where near as much before AF. My boobs used to hurt 2 weeks before AF and now all I have are very sensitive nipples and my boobs seem to have shrunk!!! :shrug:

Ooooooo yeah Insee it !!! Defo get frer there literally the most accurate best tests ever !!!!!!!x

I sure did. I got my :bfp: at 9 DPo today! I was having a fine range of symptoms. Crying, thirst, twinges in my pelvic area, and the clincher for me was that my boobs did not hurt no where near as much before AF. My boobs used to hurt 2 weeks before AF and now all I have are very sensitive nipples and my boobs seem to have shrunk!!! :shrug:

Ohmygosh congratulations! I'm incredibly thirsty, it's like I've swallowed sand! My boobs don't really hurt - they're a bit tender but not particularly noticeable, but my nipples are incredibly sore. I'm bloody boiling too - in a thin dressing gown/robe, and it's the middle of winter!
I imagine your boobs will start expanding before long! Take advantage of them whilst they're small! Xx

Ohmygosh congratulations! I'm incredibly thirsty, it's like I've swallowed sand! My boobs don't really hurt - they're a bit tender but not particularly noticeable, but my nipples are incredibly sore. I'm bloody boiling too - in a thin dressing gown/robe, and it's the middle of winter!
I imagine your boobs will start expanding before long! Take advantage of them whilst they're small! Xx

It is all in my nipples! It really is! I am also super warm! I am loving my boobs at mo, they are a DD cup normally, but at the moment they are super pert! :thumbup: Making the most of them before they go off the scale! :wacko::wacko:

Dh is calling it for us :haha: pupo, so the ticker went in the spoiler! :bunny:
Please stick little weeble!!!

lala huge hugs to you. i know what its like to try to cling on to the last shred of hope even though all the signs only lead in one direction. and there are those cycles which hit extra hard for someone reason. i hope santa brings you a little present next cycle.

Thank you for the kind words....feel numb today....I hate pitty parties...but you are absolutely right....this cycle did hit hard for me. Big hugs back to you:hugs:

:shipw:

Rooting for you Ladies over here! :happydance: c'mon bfp's!!!!!

Big faint positive! :haha: its there on 3 tests irl [just so hard to get in pictures] and all taken on 2-3hr holds... dh says he knows this is the one and wants me to keep positive so ticker in until proven otherwise! It's probably bit ahead of ourselves but oh well. Going to enjoy it for now :thumbup:

AWESOME LOVN!!!!! HIP....HIP...______.....FILL IN THE BLANK!! HOLLA! Congrats..keep sharing your pee sticks pretty please! Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->