• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Sorry about AF tag. I have great feelings about this cycle, even if it's not for myself. I just feel very positive. So, let's get to work and see if some of us manage to pee pink in a few weeks! See ya in the TWW beautiful ladies!

I think it's a positive month too! I'm ready to make it happen! :). Thank you everyone!

Lovn....preg tests ordered!! Lol

Dont feel bad i took this one on the 29th...and idk . i think i had line eye.. im going t otest in the morning ..lol ....some one was nice and tweeked it.. idk .. line eyes is a EVIL thing -_-

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 8
  • test1inverted.jpg
    test1inverted.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 4
I think im out. 14dpo and still bfn....af due today....don't feel like its comming on....maybe my ib last week was af? It was super light and brown...thought it was ib? Idk! Im either cd36 or cd8 or maybe even pg....doubt it though....wish I knew for sure what's going on.

Thats tough :( I hope you are pg

Crossing my fingers for a BFP Heather! :thumbup:

I think im out. 14dpo and still bfn....af due today....don't feel like its comming on....maybe my ib last week was af? It was super light and brown...thought it was ib? Idk! Im either cd36 or cd8 or maybe even pg....doubt it though....wish I knew for sure what's going on.

I tested the day i missed my af, and got a BFN.
Tested again 3 days later and got a BFP :)

So don't give up just yet!
If you "feel" you're pregnant, than you are!

Hi Ladies! I'm back from vacation. AF showed up yesterday in all her glory. We won't be trying again until November. If I were to get pregnant over the next two months, the due date would conflict with a global conference that I am attending in June, and I'm not going to miss that. I am still going to be stalking this thread and cheering you all on. :flower:

twotogo sorry to hear that! :hugs:

Okay my friends!! Wishing you all baby dust this week! :baby:

Here's to a TWW starting very soon and lots of testing 1dpo! :rofl:

See y'all soon! :happydance:

:yipee: i'm gearing up for the POAS marathon ladies :wohoo:

Can't wait to analyze your urine on a dip stick. Does that make me weird? :rofl:

:dust:

:yipee: i'm gearing up for the POAS marathon ladies :wohoo:

Can't wait to analyze your urine on a dip stick. Does that make me weird? :rofl:

:dust:

Of course not! Lovn should we POAS now just so we have a BFN baseline? :rofl:

Missed you ladies...should be a fun month! :happydance:

Can't wait!!! I don't get too start for at least 2 more weeks! I am excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->