Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

I like seeing how people are getting on and the progress they are making especially when you have been charting a while before that bfp you feel closer to them.

I like seeing how people are getting on and the progress they are making especially when you have been charting a while before that bfp you feel closer to them.

I mean chatting, stupid predictive, but you know what I mean lol

lol yeah
So i just took my last frer ill be taking since i go to doc on tues, lol but ill prob test again tomorow evening lol.
Its so much darker and so clear, its the first real clear test iv ever had :happydance:

I just wanted to say to all you girls
Ty for shareing this journey with me, iv come so attached to all of you its hard for me to stay away from the threads...
But i guess i ought to (but i cant help but to check in and see were everyones at and how they are doing LOVE YOU GALS)
And ty once again, Have a merry christmas, and a happy holidays!!!!

I know what you mean I check this thread daily(sometimes more)...it's the only one I never forget to Check I don't always post but I'm watching lol creepy

Congratulations wontgiveup!! Yay for babies :wohoo:

My ib was 3 specs of bright red blood mixed in with ewcm and that's when I knew this bub was on the way.

My ib was 3 specs of bright red blood mixed in with ewcm and that's when I knew this bub was on the way.

ty lisa
Did you have any mild cramping Im 4wks and 1day and have been having some mild cramping what feels like stretching and bladder squesing is the way i put it since 8dpo Im 11dpo today

ty lisa
Did you have any mild cramping Im 4wks and 1day and have been having some mild cramping what feels like stretching and bladder squesing is the way i put it since 8dpo Im 11dpo today

Yep love, it's pretty normal :)
My first 3 pregnancies I had cramping so bad I thought that I was dying

ok I am seriously thinking I didn't O. maybe my body just heard up to O and then didn't. but then that doesn't explain the sore nipples which I only get AFTER O. but I checked cp again 2days ago and it was low firm and closed. and now it's rising back up. I used all my left over tests lol

if I did O I would now be at 10 dpo I only got to 11with b6 so I can't be that far with nothing :/

:hugs: woohoo for nice LP:flower: really hoping a bfp is headed your way. Hope AF stays away! PUPO!!:blush::haha:

lalala Im 4wks2days to lol have you been to doc yet when is your due date..

No doc yet...made an appointment for January 2nd...but will be rescheduling. Dh wants to go along and see scan...he will be doing ski patrol that day...so looks like I won't get into doc until my 7th week. Ugh..feels so far away. :-( I want him to be there with me..but I don't like the wait....worse than the tww....I want to hurry up and see my bean on the scan...right away with a heartbeat so I can just know all is fine. I have never had a m/c....had one chemical back in 2009....but I guess it is a common underlying fear that women experience. Staying positive...bcuz nothing good is going to come from stress and worry/anxiety ...what if's.

:flower:plus...it is too early for them to scan and see anything...maybe a sac..but empty ...at 6 weeks they can see the embryo in it and yolk sac ...I think.

This baby is Dh's first. My kids are from previous marriage....my ex husband (children's father) turned into a drug addict...made some bad choices...ended up in jail. I moved far away from all that bs and started a new life....and was blessed to meet my Dh. Happy ever after. It took a long time on my own.....raising my kids...building a new life in a new state...starting over.....and a lot of patience and prayer...kept asking God...will I be alone the rest of my life? Will I ever fall in love? Will I ever meet someone who wants me...and my kids....package deal? I struggled....but just kept getting closer to God...and found the beauty in it all. Now I see clearly that God had a plan the entire time....he brought my DH and I together...my kids adore him...Dh is crazy about them...and we are all very happy and are eachother's #1 priority. DH is thrilled....needless to say he wants to be involved in every step of this pregnancy....he said he is hoping for twins. LMAO:haha: I doubt it..but fun to joke about...until the ultrasound. We are already having disagreements ...silly innocent ones...he wants to find out the sex of the baby....I want the surprise of not knowing...bcuz I found out the sex with my kiddos pregnancies...and I want to go natural this time...have done it before with my first labor..I know what to expect(this baby will come out quick...I just know it)..Dh wants me to be pain free....I want to do cloth diapers...I never have...yet I know the expense of disposeable diapers...three times over..LOL...he thinks it is gross to wash them...but I want to save the money and give them a try..Lol...we will probably debate over several details...it is exciting just to be discussing what we are ...just so happy to be pregnant...we are telling family first...then friends....and telling the kids soon.

first labor...

I agree I have seen so many women on all the forums and Facebook pages and groups I have used over the years worry about going for the first scan and there not being anything there or getting bad news. I don't know about you but I have worried more each time. my last pregnancy I just kept thinking "well I have had 2way pregnancies, with good labours and healthy babies. my luck had to end somewhere, something must go wrong" I did have bleeding during my last pregnancy that they couldn't tell where it was from but other than that everything was fine and problem free.
I should most definitely have Od around the time I think I did going by my normal cycle and even ff agrees with my estimated O date from previous cycles. obviously it can't confirm when I did O and when I first joined bnb it was because I was 3 weeks late on my period and still getting negatives, so I am going to start temping I think from tomorrow morning just to see if my temps are in the range I usually get pre or post O. and continue until I get an answer one way or that other just to give me an idea. I won't test again this month. I think it's very unlikely to have an lp this length when I had to use b6 before.
I am in a foul mood today though so who knows. lol
sorry for rambling.

My kindle wouldn't let me scroll. Down and delete that "first labor" at the end of my post...not sure how the text input allowed that and put it down there...sorry for the confusion. Didn't mean to ramble on...but wanted to open up more to you ladies who have been through ttc with me...every step of the way. HUGS!

:flower:plus...it is too early for them to scan and see anything...maybe a sac..but empty ...at 6 weeks they can see the embryo in it and yolk sac ...I think.

This baby is Dh's first. My kids are from previous marriage....my ex husband (children's father) turned into a drug addict...made some bad choices...ended up in jail. I moved far away from all that bs and started a new life....and was blessed to meet my Dh. Happy ever after. It took a long time on my own.....raising my kids...building a new life in a new state...starting over.....and a lot of patience and prayer...kept asking God...will I be alone the rest of my life? Will I ever fall in love? Will I ever meet someone who wants me...and my kids....package deal? I struggled....but just kept getting closer to God...and found the beauty in it all. Now I see clearly that God had a plan the entire time....he brought my DH and I together...my kids adore him...Dh is crazy about them...and we are all very happy and are eachother's #1 priority. DH is thrilled....needless to say he wants to be involved in every step of this pregnancy....he said he is hoping for twins. LMAO:haha: I doubt it..but fun to joke about...until the ultrasound. We are already having disagreements ...silly innocent ones...he wants to find out the sex of the baby....I want the surprise of not knowing...bcuz I found out the sex with my kiddos pregnancies...and I want to go natural this time...have done it before with my first labor..I know what to expect(this baby will come out quick...I just know it)..Dh wants me to be pain free....I want to do cloth diapers...I never have...yet I know the expense of disposeable diapers...three times over..LOL...he thinks it is gross to wash them...but I want to save the money and give them a try..Lol...we will probably debate over several details...it is exciting just to be discussing what we are ...just so happy to be pregnant...we are telling family first...then friends....and telling the kids soon.

first labor...

I did cloth with my youngest, not as gross as I expected. and I told DH if he don't like them he don't have to do that part. I want a surprise with my next baby too.
I think that's lovely what you said about trusting in God and finding your DH

first labor...

I think my sisternlaw is doing cloth diapers, Not for me dont plan on that lol and i def want to know the sex... Were all ready debateing things but not to much cause hubby wants to wait and see what the doc says...My prob is hubby works alot and may not be able to make it to see the babys first heartbeat...

My trust in god is whats gotn me so far in my life :)
I pray that its in his will that this baby in side of me will be are first. Praying things go well and that it doesnt come to MC or anything involving loosing baby.
IM THINKING POSITIVE
well guess i should go clean the house while i have the energy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->