Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

:flower::hugs: motherofboys....Now I am crying ...Lol hormones ...THANK YOU! I think I will do what you did and tell him I will do the washing. :haha:I used to babysit a lil guy who had cloth diapers...I though they were cool...and that liner sheet that looks like a paper towel...ya just take that and flush it. Although..I remember his diaper bag was a duffle bag..it was huge! Lol.
I think temping adds to stress...but it is good to actually see your body's data on a chart.It is hard to sleep though sometimes...worrying about what temp will be in the mornng....ugh! Hugs!
Just to think that between cloth diapers and breastmilk....it really isn't expensive to care for a baby...just very time consuming...boobie....washer...boobie..dryer...pumping...lol. I hope you get your bfp SOON...if not this month...then next month! FUTURE BUMP BUDS!:hugs:

oh wow i didnt understand Cloth diapers till you said something... I thought you like rinsed them off and washed them lmao

oh wow i didnt understand Cloth diapers till you said something... I thought you like rinsed them off and washed them lmao

Initial expense to buy all of them...but in the long run it is cheaper and less trash in landfills. They sell sprayers you hook up to water line behind toilet so that you can spray off you know what into toilet...then wash in washer with special soaps...I watched some Ladies on youtube and thier routine. (Day in the life)..was interesting. They have advanced a lot since the old days of folding them up and pins! Lol. I just want the freedom..of not having to run to the store for diapers. And how much they smell in the trash..but that is just me. I want to do something different this time around. Probably use disposable diapers...pampers...for first month or so...until baby fits into cloth ones. Plenty of time to figure all that out ...lol:flower:

They sell a roll of liner sheets...kind of look like a fabric softener sheet ( but a roll like paper towels) that you lay into the diaper before you put it on baby...when they poo...you just take the liner sheet and flush it all. LESS SCRUBBING....

yeah I agree it does add to the stress tempting, but atm I'm going mad wondering where I am. I hope I can get a nice regular cycle and not need to bother lol
the nappies are not as bad as it seems. most people have enough to do a load every other day. and so it's one load of washing then hang them out our pop them in the dryer. my machine does both so was so easy. lol
my 3rd cos I breastfed and used cloth, plus having a 3rd boy so close together, cost next to nothing. I had loads of clothes. I bought a new pram as my other had seen better days, a new baby monitor and a few clothes plus the nappies. that was it. I even did baby led weaning when he started solid food so didn't even have to buy him special food or blend up any and freeze it etc
I so want to do it all again.

yeah I agree it does add to the stress tempting, but atm I'm going mad wondering where I am. I hope I can get a nice regular cycle and not need to bother lol
the nappies are not as bad as it seems. most people have enough to do a load every other day. and so it's one load of washing then hang them out our pop them in the dryer. my machine does both so was so easy. lol
my 3rd cos I breastfed and used cloth, plus having a 3rd boy so close together, cost next to nothing. I had loads of clothes. I bought a new pram as my other had seen better days, a new baby monitor and a few clothes plus the nappies. that was it. I even did baby led weaning when he started solid food so didn't even have to buy him special food or blend up any and freeze it etc
I so want to do it all again.

Maybe temping the next few days will give you some answers...:hugs: hoping for a bfp for YOU...but a longer Lp is a good Christmas present too:winkwink:

it is, if this is going to be my natural lp length from now on them it means I have a chance

I cloth diaper and Breastfeed and all that stuff. Love it!

If you want to see a hb at your first scan then 7 weeks is a good time to go :)

:flower: Thank you Lisa...It will be so exciting to see a hb. Looking forward to it! What brand cloth diapers did you use, or which ones do you like, Motherofboys...same Q.:flower: ???? Lisa..when did the morning sickness hit you? 6 weeks? I don't feel it yet...just fatigue.

Hope you are doing well Lovn:hugs: & Tag:hugs:

15 dpo FMU Wondfo...I don't think it will get maroon like the control line...this is pretty dark pink. :thumbup:

kids in the snow...My oldest was making the bottom part of a snowman here, huge...lol He rolled it all the way down the yard/ hill and couldn't get it back up. LOL was FUN:haha:

Attachments

• dec 18 003.jpg
    dec 18 003.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 4
  • dec 18 001.jpg
    dec 18 001.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
Hey Everyone!! I hope everyone's weeks are off to a great start. Lalala, that Wondfo is amazing looking! lol, I mean do you want to take one like every time you pee just to see those two lines?!?

I am out of the loop on the cloth diaper thing- ya'll crack me up! I feel like I know nothing about parenting and here I am trying so hard to get pregnant, I better start reading up on all of these options!!

AFM- I guess I am officially in the TWW. Clomid I think worked, I go for my CD21 blood in the AM to see if my progesterone is high enough to indicate ovulation. CD 15-17 I had some serious pelvic area pain- it felt like my ovary was going to burst! I'm a little worried that I had hyperstimulated ovaries from the clomid... I'm really not sure though. For a few hours there I was scared it was my appendix-- talk about giving me anxiety! Or maybe it was a cyst? Doctor is calling me back today as she has been out of the office- hopefully she can shed some light on that.

Everyone have a great day. Hope all your knocked up ladies are feeling good!

Hey Everyone!! I hope everyone's weeks are off to a great start. Lalala, that Wondfo is amazing looking! lol, I mean do you want to take one like every time you pee just to see those two lines?!?

I am out of the loop on the cloth diaper thing- ya'll crack me up! I feel like I know nothing about parenting and here I am trying so hard to get pregnant, I better start reading up on all of these options!!

AFM- I guess I am officially in the TWW. Clomid I think worked, I go for my CD21 blood in the AM to see if my progesterone is high enough to indicate ovulation. CD 15-17 I had some serious pelvic area pain- it felt like my ovary was going to burst! I'm a little worried that I had hyperstimulated ovaries from the clomid... I'm really not sure though. For a few hours there I was scared it was my appendix-- talk about giving me anxiety! Or maybe it was a cyst? Doctor is calling me back today as she has been out of the office- hopefully she can shed some light on that.

Everyone have a great day. Hope all your knocked up ladies are feeling good!

FX'd for you Elle! :hugs: I did clomid this cycle..first round ever...and I missed one day. I did cd6-9 100mg. I think it was the hsg though that really helped me get pregnant. I have everything crossed for you ....and a BFP! Keep updating pls! I can't wait to see some tests from you! I too felt what you are describing...hope it has all calmed down there now...and I bet you popped out a really strong healthy mature egg! Yay. My doc warned me about clomid...she said to put my "Big Girl gloves on." lol What dose clomid did you take and what cd's? I am so hopefull for you! :happydance:

I got an u/s today(16w4d) the baby had its legs Indian style so I still don't know the gender:( I'm sad I REALLY wanted to find out, but other than that everything looks amazing heartbeat was 140:)

I'm thinking' Pink;)

So so so sooooooo glad to hear all is great! Yay for healthy baby and mama:) AWESOME

Elle, it sounds like clomid worked for you! I always had tons and tons of ovary action and pain (I also said it felt like my ovary was going to burst out of my pelvis!:haha:). Dr said to only be concerned if the pain was debilitating. FX for your CD21 bloods!

I got an u/s today(16w4d) the baby had its legs Indian style so I still don't know the gender:( I'm sad I REALLY wanted to find out, but other than that everything looks amazing heartbeat was 140:)

I'm thinking' Pink;)

So exciting! That is pretty cute the babe was sitting Indian style! Not so cute to you though I'm sure. Will they let you come back soon to see if they can get another look! Congrats on a healthy brewing baby:)

So cute the baby was sitting indian style AWW

Woohoo im pregnant!!!!!:dance::yipee::juggle::rain:
So i went in.. Nurse called me back handed me a cup right away, then she sent me back to the waiting room, I was waiting on her to call me back in to see the doc or something... BUT
She came out in to the waiting room set down beside me smiled and handed me a Script for prenatal vitemins lol
I scheduled my Blood work for Friday at 1.. She sayd they dont normaly do ultrasounds till my 8th week... After the first of the yr..
Left went and got me something to eat cause i was starving, i had a craving for arbys so bad that i set in the parking lot from 9:30 Till 10:30 the time they open LMAO
Then came home and started crying while watching Teen Mom " lol are you kdn me right now"

I used "flips" I don't know if they have a US website but I got mine from fill your pants (lol) they are an outer bit with poppers on so they adjust as your baby grows so you don't need to buy more, and then an absorbent inner. also I don't know if it's the kind of thing they would do there but here the local council actually give you an incentive. I got 30 in vouchers just for using them.

still no af, last night I was in tears again, this time because I was telling DH how no one really cares what I have to say. my friends never remember anything I tell them and that I have noticed recently every time I start talking someone talks over me. I said it makes you feel so worthless and unimportant. DH replied "hmm", and I just thought ffs his not even listening to me now.

So i went in.. Nurse called me back handed me a cup right away, then she sent me back to the waiting room, I was waiting on her to call me back in to see the doc or something... BUT
She came out in to the waiting room set down beside me smiled and handed me a Script for prenatal vitemins lol
I scheduled my Blood work for Friday at 1.. She sayd they dont normaly do ultrasounds till my 8th week... After the first of the yr..
Left went and got me something to eat cause i was starving, i had a craving for arbys so bad that i set in the parking lot from 9:30 Till 10:30 the time they open LMAO
Then came home and started crying while watching Teen Mom " lol are you kdn me right now"
:happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Yay!!! That is awesome-- I love it!!! Must feel so good:)

Looks like my doc doesnt see anyone till there 8weeks
I called and asked if i would see her Friday they said NO
Nurses would do blood work and answer any questions i have and tell me my due date...
And give me a book or something like that..
I was realy upset about it but then read online that alot of docs wont see you till your first scan.
Guess ill be on my own for few more weeks, itd be nice if they informed me of this stuff tho so that i dont have to go looking for the info my SELF GRRRRR
Well now that i wiped all my tears away im going to take a nap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->