• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

woo~~ already??

Good luck hun~~!! :dust:

** Ooo.. I don't see the hpt from walmart there you were talking about! The cheapest one I saw there was $3.50 for one test~~

woo~~ already??

Good luck hun~~!! :dust:

** Ooo.. I don't see the hpt from walmart there you were talking about! The cheapest one I saw there was $3.50 for one test~~

Ah dang it :( that sucks you couldn't find them. They aren't with the other tests in my Walmart, if that helps. They are in the next isle with all the other 88cent products. It took me two times going to finally find them! :dohh:

My opk is nearly positive :dance: [if you want to see a piccie, its in the last post in my journal, linked in my siggy]

Almost TWW and :test: time!!! :yipee:

How's everyone else doing?

Tag, you close to o?

Hoping this is your cycle! Can't wait to see some tests! Do you know when you'll be testing first? :)

Goooooooooood luck!!! Can't wait to see! I wont start my tww until the 19th. Then I will test maybe starting at 10dpo. Soo the 29th. So far away haha!

So friends, I am using Ovulations strips for the first time. So for those that need a tutorial with the ones I'm using, you will always get two lines. If your test line is the same color or stronger than the control line you are seeing a positive ovulation test. If the line is lighter than you are not producing enough of LH and not quite ovulating. Technically, I'm suppose to ovulate on Sunday according to my average. Could I be ovulating this early? What do you guys think? HOLY CR@P! :happydance:

I did take one this a.m. and the test line was light (at 10 am). The one posted is from 7 pm.

I'm on cycle day #10 of a 27 day cycle.

I don't want to get too excited but I'm wondering if I ovulated early LAST month too!!!!

Lovn....I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!! Let's get testing!!!! :hugs:

Attachments

• photo-94.jpg
    photo-94.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 13
Tag- Definitely possible!! Get to :sex: and can't wait to see your :bfp:!! Also that is definitely a positive test!! How exciting!!!!

Yea, that's for certain positive. Maybe that's why you didn't catch the egg last month, you may o a day or two earlier than you thought! Hopefully this will lead to your bfp this cycle!! Get to :sex:!! :dust:

As for me, im nearly positive too https://i.imgur.com/RULeX.jpg

TAg, looks like you and I will be tww buddies again!! :dance:

How exciting!! So I'm reading everything online and everyone is saying to continue to test with OPK until it is negative again...would you guys agree?

Yay! Lovn....we are soon to be in our TWW together again!!!! :happydance:

The OPK tests are warming us up for the HPTs!!! :rofl:

Thanks everyone ..... fingers crossed "we stick"!

How exciting!! So I'm reading everything online and everyone is saying to continue to test with OPK until it is negative again...would you guys agree?

Yay! Lovn....we are soon to be in our TWW together again!!!! :happydance:

The OPK tests are warming us up for the HPTs!!! :rofl:

Thanks everyone ..... fingers crossed "we stick"!

Nope, once you go + no need to test anymore, just BD it out :haha:. You'll O 12-36hours from the 1st +OPK.

:dance: I also had a temp 'plunge' too. Its one of the lowest temps I've seen on myself and it goes right along with my opk and cm/cp :yipee:

We're gonna get ourselves nice and knocked up :rofl: :bunny:

Yay! Thanks Bio!!!

:dance: I also had a temp 'plunge' too. Its one of the lowest temps I've seen on myself and it goes right along with my opk and cm/cp :yipee:

Bahahahahaha!

So teach me, a temp plunge is good? I had one this am too! I thought it needs to go up no? This baby making stuff is too scientific. :haha:

Yay! Thanks Bio!!!

Bahahahahaha!

So teach me, a temp plunge is good? I had one this am too! I thought it needs to go up no? This baby making stuff is too scientific. :haha:

:rofl:

Yeah, I'm still learning too, but as far as I know, you have a drop in temp on O day, then it's confirmed by having 3 days of rising temps. Then the theory is that you will go on to have another drop around 6-12 dpo [implantation] and then another rise to go on to your bfp!! [although this doesn't happen to all women so I don't read much into that last part, but the first part to confirm O is definitely real! :thumbup:] And please someone correct me if I'm wrong on all that [biotechick - I figure you're the most knowledgable in this field?? :friends:]

Right on, Lovn!:thumbup: The temp dips are from an estrogen surge, which happens right before O (it causes the LH surge) and a week or so after O (from the corpus luteum). Most "implantation dips" merely coincide with the secondary estrogen surge and are not a reliable indication of implantation (the dip is seen equally on BFP and BFN cycles).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MenstrualCycle2_en.svg

I love that the Reproductive Endocrinology class I took in college is coming handy with TTC! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->