Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

aww hun at least you will get to see a heart beat and an actual bean with bus for arms and legs by 8 weeks. I had an emergency scan at 8 weeks with my last one. here we don't get seen till 8-10 weeks by a midwife rather than a doc and depending on area either get 2scans at 12and 20 weeks or just 1 scan at 16weeks.

well af arrived this morning. bless her she decided to visit for my wedding anniversary, how considerate of her, NOT! and as is typical timing, one of the mum's at school this morning gives me the gossip "Lisa is pregnant again, the kids have been telling everyone and Danny's mum said that she had her doubts on the father, that other baby is only 7months old" I fully expect Lisa to be pregnant to be honest. we were told she has a secret and we would find out in good time and she is looking slightly bigger in that area but not good timing to have it confirmed.

:hugs: Sorry the witch arrived on your wedding anni... she really does know how to ruin all the good stuff in life :grr:

well af arrived this morning. bless her she decided to visit for my wedding anniversary, how considerate of her, NOT! and as is typical timing, one of the mum's at school this morning gives me the gossip "Lisa is pregnant again, the kids have been telling everyone and Danny's mum said that she had her doubts on the father, that other baby is only 7months old" I fully expect Lisa to be pregnant to be honest. we were told she has a secret and we would find out in good time and she is looking slightly bigger in that area but not good timing to have it confirmed.

:hugs: It will be your turn soon Doll! Sorry Af arrived....but what a good Lp right? :winkwink:How many days was this last cycle then Hun? And Lp length was.....??? 12? Cutting back on the bfeeding ...relaxing about it all....seems you have a definite chance! Do they sell softcups in your area? Lovn suggested them...I used them this last cycle...it would have been those that helped me get my bfp. Have you ever tried "PRE-SEED"????? "INSTEAD SOFTCUPS" Can you do some research and find out if they sell them in your stores? If not...I am tempted to send you some...LOL:haha: now that af has arrived....welcome her....let her shed that lining so that a new one can form. I am sending you handfulls of babydust....practically throwing snowballs of babydust your way!! All the way to the UK! :haha:

Miss you too Lalala!! And I'm so thrilled for you!!! :dance: Happy holidays right back to you! :xmas9:

- And yep, motherofboys - I DEFINITELY recommend soft cup + pre-seed! It really can make all the difference in how long the swimmers can live and how many can make it to the eggy! :thumbup:

LALA i have a question :)
My last period was Nov18 But my ticker says im 4wks 3days
And according to my calandar im 4wks4days :)
Witch is it... i see your 4wks4days.. When was your last period??

LALA i have a question :)
My last period was Nov18 But my ticker says im 4wks 3days
And according to my calandar im 4wks4days :)
Witch is it... i see your 4wks4days.. When was your last period??

Check time zone setting on your ticker website....my chart is posted in signature for reference...I entered cycle length of 27 days...ff average......not 28. Hope this helps. :) depends on what info your ticker requests....

yeah i guess so it just asked my last period date and my due date... ty anyways

Lalala, I just looked your OV chart, first time I've ever looked at one...boy it looks confusing!! Xx

AF due today. But got this instead. Anyone see it. Three on left are all from today. One on right is from yesterday. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 23
AF due today. But got this instead. Anyone see it. Three on left are all from today. One on right is from yesterday. :)

:dance:Woohoo So happy for you looks like youll be joining me CONGRATS :happydance:
Mine started out like that Your def pregnant :hugs:
take a frer garente itll show something hun :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p.../1599469-pregnant-1-need-bump-buddies-10.html

I have some pre- seed, pretty sure I have seen soft cups on Amazon.
cycle length was about 28/29 days I think. it's not that regular because O date varies by about 5 days. yes if I was correct in the day I think I Od then it was a 12 day lp!! and TMI but with the amount of cramping and how heavy af is I would say it was definitely a longer lp. up until the b6 my periods were very very light and lasted 3days, with my b6 lp, I was getting heavy and longer periods.

Awe thanks. I'm so excited. Not too much though. Gonna verify with digi tomorrow. I've been trying for 18 months.

Yay! More babies. Congratulations :wohoo: stay away from the digital tests until you get a good line honey they need quite a bit of hcg to make them work

I totaly agree with Lisa... We dont want any unnecessary disapointment for you, so hold off on the digi, Youll get a good line on a Frer befor youll get a PREGNANT on a digi they take more hcg.. OH and By the way... OPK do work as pregnancy test it turns out lol :) who new

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->